22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-30-2014, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2014 08:11 PM by fouadfo2sh.)
[GET] Facebook Marketing Strategies For Businesses and Entrepreneurs ( free for next 12 hours only ) ($197 -> $0)
Are You Doing Facebook Marketing Right? Tired of Second-Guessing Yourself Each Time You Create A Facebook Campaign?
Don’t you want a [b]sure-fire method of doing Facebook Marketing[/b]?
And have a [b]detailed plan[/b] laid out for you where you can follow tested strategies, yet at the same time [b]do things your way[/b]?
Aren’t you [b]tired of wasting time and money[/b] on campaigns that make you lose trust in Facebook as a business platform?
If you haven't yet dug up your Facebook treasure chest, then [b]this course is your very own treasure map[/b] with a big red X that marks the spot.
Not familiar at all with Facebook as a business platform?

No worries, this course covers even the basics but in such a way
that even Facebook veterans get some value from that section of the
course.
Like you, I’m a strong believer in action,
because what drove you ahead as a professional was DOING, not just
LEARNING. That’s why a big chunk of this Facebook Marketing course is [b]focused on hands-on training[/b].
[i]We don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk.[/i]
Still, just to make sure you understand the psychology of this platform, initially we will cover [b]the mindset of clients[/b] when they go on Facebook and how to create an effective marketing strategy.
Course Url With Coupon : https://www.udemy.com/facebook-marketing-for-small-businesses2/?couponCode=ENDOFSUMMER

[u][i][b]Any +rep will be appreciated :)[/b][/i][/u]
09-30-2014, 08:12 PM
RE:
it's available for the next 12 hours only so try to grab it fast guys
09-30-2014, 08:15 PM
RE:
d*** you're fast :D However, course seems to be awesome!

Reps def. added!
09-30-2014, 08:21 PM
RE:
[quote='SiRe_' pid='932982' dateline='1412072151']
d*** you're fast :D However, course seems to be awesome!

Reps def. added!
[/quote]hhhhhhhh :D ...........thanks my friend ;)
10-01-2014, 12:54 PM
RE:
it's sold out.
24.gif
10-01-2014, 05:11 PM
RE:
more coupon please
10-01-2014, 05:44 PM
RE: 70% off on Excel Course at Udemy
https://www.udemy.com/learn-excel-in-3-days-from-basics-to-intermdiate/?couponCode=Exc70%25off
10-01-2014, 06:54 PM
RE:
You should have code your link. I bet the instructor found out you are sharing here thru trackbacks.
10-01-2014, 07:49 PM
RE: The cat has been out of the bag for awhile...
[quote='senoob' pid='934349' dateline='1412153640']
You should have code your link. I bet the instructor found out you are sharing here thru trackbacks.
[/quote]
Hehe... Udemy instructors are well aware that their codes are being "leaked" to BBHF - they discuss the issue often in their FB group. It's quite a debate to watch actually... a few instructors are unhappy about it, but I think more of them are saying "so what?" We have rules in this forum that encourage reviewing of courses (exactly what instructors want), and we discourage ripping and sharing on mirror sites. For my future course(s), I plan to distribute free coupons widely throughout social media and Black Hat forums! Free coupons are the quickest and easiest way I have ever seen to build a large following and get reviews, aka "social proof", which allows you to increase sales, and your course price! Wink
Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open. 73cash
05-03-2017, 02:38 AM
RE: [GET] Facebook Marketing Strategies For Businesses and Entrepreneurs ( free for ...
New :

https://www.udemy.com/facebook-marketing-for-small-businesses2/?couponCode=LABORDAY
30.gif

46.gif