55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-24-2014, 02:11 AM
[GET] FSBO Finder Desktop Software and Sales Training Kit
7 – Figure Local Lead Company Reveals: How This ‘Insider’ Software Can Help Anyone
Build A
6-Figure Lead Business Selling
‘Home Listing’ Leads
To Desperate Realtors
Click Play To Watch Me Generate $2,500 Worth
Of Local Real Estate Leads In 20 Seconds:
Customers Are Already Making Money
Selling These Leads To Realtors:
[Image: comboTestimony.png]
Dear Friend,
If you want to book big checks every month from local real estate agents, then you will want to keep reading, because my new software finds some of the most coveted leads a real estate agent will ever pay top dollar for.
My realty client asked me to do some lead generation for him, so I built software that does all the busy work.
This software finds home listings on the web, builds a detailed list, and generates a handy spreadsheet of leads.
These home seller leads have been trying to sell their homes, and are simply not having any luck.
The frustration drives them into the arms of local real estate agents who know they can sell these homes. You get paid to provide them with leads and lead capture services!
Each Lead Is Worth Thousands Of Dollars
To Local Real Estate Agents
You only need to build a list of leads, and have a good plan to sell for-sale-by-owner leads to agents. But it shouldn’t stop there.
These agents need more than just leads. They need a sales funnel and up-to-date web technology to help them capture and convert these leads.
That is [u]exactly[/u] what I’ve put together for you in this business-in-a-box software package.
This is what this lead program does:
  • Quickly finds local leads who are not using real estate agents (goldmine for agents) and creates a massive list of potential listings that agents will pay you for
  • Instantly setup lead-capture and generate inbound phone calls for agents with [u]no[/u] programming needed on your part
  • Immediately set up click-to-call software and SMS text-messaging on any landing page in about 3 minutes
These Click-To-Call And SMS Features Will Have
Real Estate Biz Owners Closing You
I have taken simple web software and made a done-for-you method to add “click-to-call” and SMS replies to ANY landing page.
Just install these two done-for-you scripts, and add the form to any landing page. When a site visitor puts in their telephone number, and clicks “connect,” the software then dials your client AND the site visitor, INSTANTLY connecting them on the telephone.
Then just by adding another simple script, you are ready to handle incoming SMS messages in literally 30 seconds!
Every real estate agent I’ve showed this click-to-call and SMS feature to has had their jaw hit the floor! You will have clients who will be super-impressed at your technical and marketing skills, and will be willing to pay high fees for leads and lead capture.
You can sell this entire click-to-call lead capture package to agents, or just sell them each individual lead piece-by-piece.
This is a true real estate lead business-in-a-box you can start, right now.
Here’s The Deal:
Let me take you by the hand and show you how this desktop software, and my irresistible sales strategies will book you checks with real estate clients.
Here is everything you are getting in this MASSIVE package:
  • FSBO Home Seller Locator Desktop App – This software locates homes that are for-sale-by-owner and prepares a spreadsheet with price, address, and date listed on the market
  • SMS Opt-In/Auto-Reply Landing and Thank You Pages – instantly be setup to handle incoming traffic and SMS messages with this done-for-you setup that really is copy and paste
  • Click-To-Call HTML Landing PageWritten-for-you copy and formatting for an instant lead capture solution. The site visitor only needs to enter their telephone number, and click a single button to be connected with a real estate agent
  • Done-For-You Sales Presentation – This sales pitch will leave real estate agents AWE-STRUCK at your marketing and technical ability. The slideshow will demonstrate your exact plan for getting them these home seller leads, and sell your other services (like mobile sites…)
  • Outreach ‘Mind-Control’ Email Templates – These proven email templates get real estate agents curious, and calling you fast to find out how they can get more leads
  • Email Auto-Responder Series and SMS Content – Use these templates to have instant content for SMS or email campaigns, or use them as examples for content that you charge the agent to write.
  • Hand-Holding Twilio Walk-Through Video and Guide – Setup Click-to-Call and SMS handling in just minutes by following these easy and detailed steps. This is easier than setting up WordPress!
  • Complete Setup Training – No bull training that gets you setup and selling in less than an hour so you are ready to start collecting checks from agents
Want To See This Software In Action?
I’ll Do You One Better…
Try This Whole Program [u]FOR FREE![/u]
[Image: GuaranteeBoxBlue.png]

With my no-questions asked 60-day guarantee, you can submit a support ticket saying “refund”, and I will refund your money without even asking you why. Sound fair?
You can even keep this entire package of software, training, and done-for-you templates.
Next week, after you implement this, how will you feel when your real estate clients invite you over their house like you were one of the family?
Ok, Luther – I’m In…
What Is This Software Going to Cost Me?
All of this software can easily go for $97 each. And some devs will charge you hundred$ to setup landing pages, click- to-call, and SMS ‘tech‘ on your sites.
But I’m feeling generous, and will give away the farm!
In this promotion, I am offering you everything for just $47.
Why just $47?
Because this is a special promotion just for previous customers!
So if you find yourself here today, right now, you are in luck!
You are getting this software and business-in-a-box for a third of what everyone else will pay.
Click the buy button below to purchase, and download this lead generation software, click-to-call, sms, and landing page templates, and my easy to follow video training.
Follow my instructions in the hand-holding videos, and you’ll be ready to sell leads and lead capture to real estate agents in just under an hour.
[u]Click The Buy Now Button Below Right Now[/u] And
Get This Business In A Box At The Discount Price:
[Image: 1]

~ OR ~
FULL PLR Resell Rights:

~ OR ~
PLR Software Customized
With Your Name And Logo:

You will literally have access to thousands of home listings, and will have valuable leads and marketing services to sell to real estate agents.
Plus, the done-for-you sales material, and instant PLR content gives you a push-button campaign for your new clients.
You will become that secret lead weapon that real estate agents only whisper about.
I’m looking forward to working with you.
All the best,
- Luther
P.S. I have made a small fortune selling services to real estate agents. Next to food service, they are my favorite biz owner, because they are very willing to pay high fees for online lead generation.
This biz-in-a-box really turns them on. $47 is chump-change compared to the size and frequency of checks real estate agents will pay you.
You’ll be thanking me next week for giving you a cutting-edge approach to booking deals with real estate agents that no other marketers in your area have even thought of yet.
The time to get working on this is NOW, if you want to surprise the family with an awesome summer vacation…
Click the buy button below, and download everything you need to get started. Go through the training, and be ready to use this software to book clients immediately.
[b]Grab It Now Before The Price Goes Up:
[/b]
[Image: 1] ~ OR ~
FULL PLR Resell Rights:
[Image: 1] ~ OR ~
PLR Software Customized
With Your Name And Logo:

P.P.S.
Remember, you have a full 60-day trial period to put this software and training to work for you. With the no-questions asked guarantee, there is NO WAY you can lose…
But also remember, this price will steadily increase…
Grab It Now Before The Price Goes Up:
~ OR ~
FULL PLR Resell Rights:
~ OR ~
PLR Software Customized
With Your Name And Logo:

FAQ:
Q: Is Windows XP Supported?
A: No, XP is no longer supported by Microsoft, and this software. It it time for you to upgrade to a more recent Operating System.
Q: Is Mac / iOS Supported?
A: This is Windows software (requires .NET 4.5) – but you can use emulators like Bootcamp, WINE, or Parallels.
Q: Where can I get support?
A: Contact support at www.hotgatessupport.com for all issues.
Q: Which markets are served by this software?
A: Only the United States market is served by this software. International users can use this to target US markets.
Grab It Now Before The Price Goes Up:
~ OR ~
FULL PLR Resell Rights:
~ OR ~
PLR Software Customized
With Your Name And Logo:

Copyright © 2014 | Hot Gates Media LLC - All Rights Reserved
Support | Earnings Disclaimer| Affiliate Disclosure| Privacy Policy| Terms Of Service | Anti-Spam Disclosure

Copyright © Hot Gates Media llc
Salespage
Code:
http://lutherlandro.com/fsbo-leads/

Direct Download
Magic Button :
Code:
http://lutherlandro.com/fsbo-leads/dfojasd0215/
or
Core Product PLR
Magic Button :
Code:
http://ll2013a.s3.amazonaws.com/fsbo/promo/corePlr.zip
Upgrade PLR Package
Magic Button :
Code:
http://ll2013a.s3.amazonaws.com/fsbo/dlx/upgrade.zip

Hope someone can find this OTO (Essential Lead Generation Software) :
Golden Instagram Leads That Produce Results - OFFLINE INSTAGOLD SOFT
04-24-2014, 03:17 AM
RE:
Thanks. +5Reputation added. I'll check this out.
04-24-2014, 05:16 AM
RE:
The software has already been shared here:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ques-Daily

with very mixed reviews... ok most of the reviews think it is crapware.
04-24-2014, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2014 02:02 PM by Quasar.)
RE:
(04-24-2014 05:16 AM)cash4notes Wrote:  The software has already been shared here:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ques-Daily

with very mixed reviews... ok most of the reviews think it is crapware.
That's a good observation Cash!

(Clownface - thanks and I gave you a +5 for the share!)

I have reviewed several of this guy's products and he is closing in on infamous ZESH territory. His software - if it works - borders on being "idi.otware."

But the larger problems lie with his tactics and the strategies. He is a paradox in that I DO BELIEVE he is da.mn good at selling in his market. But that doesn't make him a great product creator.

Here is my biggest problem with this guy:

Why are you even offering PLR for your First Class products? I have created products for lots of years and one BIG cardinal rule is that you NEVER giveaway rights to your best stuff - for any price! Your best stuff costs too much money, takes way too much time and effort to create. Your best stuff brands you and your business - it is just stu.pid to give it away. It has too much residual value.

If his software and tactics were really THAT good, he wouldn't be selling the rights. So this is the BIG red flag among all the red flags in his offers.

He is cagey and always has lots of hypey posts on the WF by straw posters, and a following that I question is from the same planet as the rest of us. They could not possibly be reading or viewing the same products I have.

e.g. Every testimonial pictured in the offer above is a well-known Internet Marketer. I seriously doubt any of them paid a dime for the product, and are in reciprocal bullshit promotional deals with him.

His stuff simply is not very good and tends to be w-a-y overpriced for what is usually - at best - very basic materials. His writing is just BELOW average and his tactics are straight out of the 80s.

So I don't get the hype - even if it is fake. Again, I think the guy is probably great at selling in his market, but it is kind of like writing copy and content.

Because you can read Tom Sawyer doesn't mean you can write like Mark Twain.

So his stuff is definitely 90% hype and 10% substance. You simply cannot apply his methods without an old school mentality and adding lots of stuff he doesn't know or fails to tell you.

He is definitely gaining ground on Zesh territory - FAST! That is an exclusive club for the worst possible products.

I have seen about all I need to see from this guy.
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
04-24-2014, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2014 02:19 PM by California Kid.)
RE:
you're comparing this guy to zesh and his 5-10 page rehashed ebooks? that's a little harsh, don't you think?

this guy is a lot more original than zesh so i don't get how you can compare the two. looks like a good original package even if the software isn't top notch. not sure since i haven't downloaded it to have a valid opinion on his actual package he was offering.

+rep for the share. also looks interesting enough to download.....
51.gif
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
04-24-2014, 02:23 PM
RE:
Sorry i paid for this as i shouid have known that it would be here within a day or two of its release, next time i'll sit on my hands and wait.
09-18-2014, 09:07 AM
RE:
thanks Rep added

55.gif