78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-08-2024, 11:33 PM
RE: [GET] FREE Use ChatGPT To Make Doodle Videos
thank you very much.
01-19-2024, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2024 07:02 PM by zanderman.)
[quote='NoJob' pid='3520585' dateline='1679340753']
I just read through this pdf and yes, chatGPT (or other AI software) will write the script for you - it will NOT make the video.
You still need access to the software (Videoscribe, Powtoons etc.) and you need to know how to make the video. The title sort of makes you think the video will be done-for-you, and that isn't the case.
01-19-2024, 07:07 PM
(03-21-2023 05:10 AM)NoJob Wrote:  I just read through this pdf and yes, chatGPT (or other AI software) will write the script for you - it will NOT make the video.
You still need access to the software (Videoscribe, Powtoons etc.) and you need to know how to make the video. The title sort of makes you think the video will be done-for-you, and that isn't the case.
Cheers,
NoJob

Re: “Sharing is caring” Hey NoJob,

I agree 100% I started looking at the reps and shares of people and it only made me mad. I actually left a few times and stopped sharing because of leeches.

I was gone for a year and nothing changed. Same thing for the people who rip people off on a regular basis…

You’re fighting a losing battle my friend.

68.gif