9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-13-2014, 05:10 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2014 05:13 PM by jack28791.)
RE:
A very complicated theme, many problems with this theme like icons not loading, I have tried the previous version as well (this 1.4update does not fix these problems with icons loading). Also there are 1000's of options it's a mess, and there isn't really minisites, if you download you will see the problems I'm talking about. Run it in test environment first locally!

Also you can forget about running this on shared hosting! You've been warned! I had it on bluehost! Don't believe me? Ok go ahead and put it on your shared hosting, your site will be so slow that you will rank at the bottom of every search!

I have purchased a theme by this author and tested this new one, what I'm saying is 100% true but go ahead and find out yourself and go through the headache of working with this framework. You will quickly see the limitations and all the problems I mentioned, and will feel like kicking yourself. Oh and that's after you've spent DAYS trying to customize the 1000+ options in teh backend.

Personally I'm going to switch to newspaper, it's much easier to use and has a lot of custom things that this theme doesn't provide. New version of newspaper is also on this site, so please try both and make the decision yourself. Also don't run these themes on a live site, there are so many little problems with this framework that you will need support from the author, same might be true for Newspaper theme but so far I haven't had any issues.

(08-10-2014 10:26 PM)patrykos360 Wrote:  Thanks! if anyone knows how to display the description of the post in Portholes as the picture shown? :)
Yes, it's easy, just go to the back end and spend your entire afternoon looking through the 1000+ options and saving them and refreshing the page until you get lucky and find it :) Sorry but this theme is so complex that without support from the author you will likely regret it. Don't believe me? Try it and see
08-13-2014, 08:05 PM
RE:
(08-13-2014 05:10 PM)jack28791 Wrote:  A very complicated theme, many problems with this theme like icons not loading, I have tried the previous version as well (this 1.4update does not fix these problems with icons loading). Also there are 1000's of options it's a mess, and there isn't really minisites, if you download you will see the problems I'm talking about. Run it in test environment first locally!

Also you can forget about running this on shared hosting! You've been warned! I had it on bluehost! Don't believe me? Ok go ahead and put it on your shared hosting, your site will be so slow that you will rank at the bottom of every search!

I have purchased a theme by this author and tested this new one, what I'm saying is 100% true but go ahead and find out yourself and go through the headache of working with this framework. You will quickly see the limitations and all the problems I mentioned, and will feel like kicking yourself. Oh and that's after you've spent DAYS trying to customize the 1000+ options in teh backend.

Personally I'm going to switch to newspaper, it's much easier to use and has a lot of custom things that this theme doesn't provide. New version of newspaper is also on this site, so please try both and make the decision yourself. Also don't run these themes on a live site, there are so many little problems with this framework that you will need support from the author, same might be true for Newspaper theme but so far I haven't had any issues.

(08-10-2014 10:26 PM)patrykos360 Wrote:  Thanks! if anyone knows how to display the description of the post in Portholes as the picture shown? :)
Yes, it's easy, just go to the back end and spend your entire afternoon looking through the 1000+ options and saving them and refreshing the page until you get lucky and find it :) Sorry but this theme is so complex that without support from the author you will likely regret it. Don't believe me? Try it and see
got to agree with you mate, this theme has never worked fully for me either and im on a vps. if you install the demo setup it 'breaks' all the front end, been the same since 1.2 . smae as when its running its lovely looking. thanks for the post thought mate much appreciated!
08-14-2014, 04:40 AM
RE:
Updated to 2.0 as of today, new link in the OP. Enjoy and rep!
08-14-2014, 05:05 AM
RE:
+5 Reps for sharing this!
Thank you very much.
*BBHFs NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT!*
Read About How To Join It HERE
08-29-2014, 03:16 AM
RE:
2.1 came out, can you upload this new one too? thanks!
14.gif
08-29-2014, 03:54 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2014 03:55 AM by rafaloco.)
RE:
Explicit - Bugs Wordpress Theme

theme full of bugs and glitches and still is heavy or not recommend to my worst enemy
08-30-2014, 10:21 AM
RE:
Thank you really much for the update 2.1! :)
09-03-2014, 11:36 PM
RE:
Thnx mate for this great continuous share!
Rep given!
09-12-2014, 03:17 PM
RE:
Worst theme ever. I bought it and regret it. Trashed in my PC now.
11-28-2014, 05:44 AM
RE:
please update the theme. v2.2 is live now. thanks in advance :)
26.gif

44.gif