74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-01-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: [GET] Epic Free Autoresponder!
When looking for reliable email autoresponders choose a company that has a history, reliable tech support and regular updates. Check out my gb for Arigato Pro at http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GB-A...telligence

MailPoet is good but has 2K free subscribers and $99/yr per site. Arigato is unlimited with annual updates on unlimited sites for $$50/yr. Both companies have a track record -- Arigato in biz for 10 years and counting. MyMail is crap -- seller no longer offers support for over 2 months now. Features in MailPoet and Arigato superior to MyMail.
05-01-2015, 07:50 PM
Try MailWizz, self hosted autoresponder
05-01-2015, 10:55 PM
Thanks for share + rep added !
05-06-2015, 05:06 PM
I'm using this: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-CAN-...IVE-INCOME and goes well so far. Why don't you give it a try? It seems anyone can get additional income. At the end of page 7 of the thread you will find my bonus, if you sign up through my affiliate link. Thanks
► Get Your Website Up and Running in 48 Hours! http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Get-...hours-only
06-03-2015, 11:22 AM
Save your time and money. Don't bother. They suck. I tried them for a month or two and they suspended my account. I really don't know the reason. All they said I am not compliance with their TOS. Oh well, their mailing thing is not that great anyway. When an email account from gmail, it will automatic send to the promotion tap and a lot of my subscribes are inactive because all the mails send to the promotion tap, because they didn't open it and confirm the email that I sent them. It's waste my time and money because I used bing's ad.
20.gif
Sharing is caring. Rep to your heart's content for those who shares.
06-06-2015, 06:02 AM
(06-03-2015 11:22 AM)redapple123 Wrote:  Save your time and money. Don't bother. They s****. I tried them for a month or two and they suspended my account. I really don't know the reason. All they said I am not compliance with their TOS. Oh well, their mailing thing is not that great anyway. When an email account from gmail, it will automatic send to the promotion tap and a lot of my subscribes are inactive because all the mails send to the promotion tap, because they didn't open it and confirm the email that I sent them. It's waste my time and money because I used bing's ad.

I can confirm that it will send to "promotion" on gmail addresses...
06-08-2015, 01:21 AM
I am gonna stay with aweber i am good with it.
06-08-2015, 05:57 PM
New to me. Thanks buddy.

40.gif