45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-12-2016, 05:05 AM
[GET] Email Marketing system - Outstanding!
Hey Guys here is a system with incredible features thats absolutely FREE yes FREE $0 cost no catch or restrictions.

Here are some of its features:

* Creates email Funnels:
Mass email marketing with no sending limits. Also integrate with existing third-party solutions. Watch email opening, track clicks, send follow-ups based on user decisions.

* Creates Landing pages

* Creates Forms
Design valuable forms for your campaign to collect information, build segments, give content or market your next webinar with the highly customizable form builder.

* Creates Campaigns
Flexible, easy-to-use campaign management and drip program creation. Build a campaign and define the actions and events your contacts will follow.
* Creates Lists

* Social Media Marketing
Engage your leads through powerful social media marketing. Listen to your target audience and interact directly with them on their social media platform. Build your lead lists from social mentions, hashtags, keywords and more. Active social network marketing built into your campaigns.

* Segments Lists
provides in-depth and detailed tracking including page views, time spent on site, and specific interests. Once you’ve begun tracking, you can nurture those contacts with an array of powerful processes

Here are some screen shots
[Image: Mautic_3.jpg]

[Image: Mautic_1.jpg]

If you find this useful please show me your appreciation thanks!

https://www.mautic.org/

Best Cooltool
12-12-2016, 05:31 AM
RE: [GET] Email Marketing system - Outstanding!
I forgot to mention Mautic is open source software online so its compatible with mac and pc.

Enjoy!

Cooltool
12-12-2016, 05:44 AM
It seems great software. thank for the info. Rep!
12-12-2016, 06:48 AM
Your welcome I don't know why its not widely known here ...it seems to have everything one wants to build lists tracking, autoresponder, landing pages, forms and building campaigns and the crazy thing is its FREE!!! :)

Cooltool
12-12-2016, 09:52 AM
thank for this. Rep!
37.gif
12-12-2016, 10:26 AM
You can find several Mautic tutorials on youtube. Keep in mind there has been several updates since the videos have been posted so you might want to focus on the latest videos within the last 6 months Mautic 2.0 you can also check out their forum.
12-12-2016, 10:35 AM
Cool but why it is free? are they willing to charge in the future? in the demo account is there limit? Most importantly how secure and safe is our data?

Reps added..

Best Cool
Believe In The Power Inside You! And Take Action..
12-12-2016, 10:44 AM
Its open source code. I'm pretty sure they have no intentions on charging is what I remember the developer saying in one of the tutorials. Safe? well you host it on your own server I guess thats safe.

Cootool
12-12-2016, 10:52 AM
This open source software is "bonafide". It's free because...I don't know why the hell it's free, because it's good...almost too good to be true. It's not popular on BBHF because they don't really advertise it and it's not "push button easy" like most of the BSO's we see shoveled down our throats. There is two versions - the hosted and non-hosted. Only with one of those could they steal your data, but in honesty what self-respecting internet marketer wouldn't jump at the chance at hosting their own free marketo/hubspot/insert expensive sass solution-killer?!
12-12-2016, 11:05 AM
(12-12-2016 10:52 AM)ilikeseggs Wrote:  This open source software is "bonafide". It's free because...I don't know why the hell it's free, because it's good...almost too good to be true. It's not popular on BBHF because they don't really advertise it and it's not "push button easy" like most of the BSO's we see shoveled down our throats. There is two versions - the hosted and non-hosted. Only with one of those could they steal your data, but in honesty what self-respecting internet marketer wouldn't jump at the chance at hosting their own free marketo/hubspot/insert expensive sass solution-killer?!

Well put ilikeseggs,

I just discovered Mautic and realized it is a very powerful marketing system and surprised I've never heard it mentioned here on BBHF so why not share it. I've seen BSO's that do only one of these function Mautic does selling for stupid money. Believe it or not this is FREE with no strings attached. I am not the developer or have any affiliations with Mautic. I just started to use it and it works thats all and wanting to share it for the good of the forum... happy holidays!
77.gif

24.gif