42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-03-2014, 09:21 AM
RE:
I'll be waiting for ur nulled Blush
(03-03-2014 09:13 AM)voky Wrote:  I have nulled this myself and I would be careful as there is a hidden call back in the script that send data of your website to the owner...

I might If I can be assed to upload my100% null version and you do not need any enter any purchase codes
03-03-2014, 09:54 AM
RE:
@voky,
pls share the nulled version without the hidden callback. Thank you.
Show Some Love! Contribute Something to BBHF!! Sharing Is Caring!!! Happydance
03-03-2014, 10:55 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 02:42 PM by Hotsse.)
RE:
Yes bro give the nulled please! i know what you mean, but i'm not stupid to upload a virus im only share if you have a problem with this not is my problem you can talk with the people no vip and VIP that i give the code and testers that use it.
Finally if you dont want this script why you post anything here? certainly my website is historiaonline.us/prueba see there if you find something as a callback
have a nice day and dont give bad rep. to my post
regards.
(03-03-2014 09:13 AM)voky Wrote:  I have nulled this myself and I would be careful as there is a hidden call back in the script that send data of your website to the owner...

I might If I can be assed to upload my100% null version and you do not need any enter any purchase codes
03-03-2014, 03:57 PM
RE:
Thanks for the script
03-03-2014, 06:44 PM
RE:
Code:
function verify_purchase()
    {
        $buyer                =    $this->input->post('buyer');
        $purchase_code        =    $this->input->post('purchase_code');
        $curl                 =    curl_init('http://marketplace.envato.com/api/edge/joyontaroy/t3593ia0r3xbxcx85b4zve2j53y7zzrr/verify-purchase:'.$purchase_code.'.xml');

curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
        curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 30);
        curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1);

$purchase_data        =    curl_exec($curl);
        curl_close($curl);
        $purchase_data        =    json_decode(json_encode((array) simplexml_load_string($purchase_data)),1);

if ( isset($purchase_data['verify-purchase']['buyer']) and& $purchase_data['verify-purchase']['buyer'] == $buyer)
        {
            return true;
        }
        else
        {
            return false;
        }
    }

}

This is one API callback... There are 7 different call backs within this whole script!

You are putting people at risk for using your nulled script.. They could get sued or lose there website, for copywright and using a script not paid for!!!

Just addin in a line to past one step is not nulling the full script..

I am only warring people
26.gif
03-03-2014, 09:38 PM
RE:
Please share the code. thanks
03-04-2014, 12:48 AM
RE:
Oh you find this dont worry for this nothing can know what is your license purchase onli is a step of verification i use it in a lot of sites then i try to crack the code for no verification dont worry we can be friends :D
regards.
(03-03-2014 06:44 PM)voky Wrote:  
Code:
function verify_purchase()
    {
        $buyer                =    $this->input->post('buyer');
        $purchase_code        =    $this->input->post('purchase_code');
        $curl                 =    curl_init('http://marketplace.envato.com/api/edge/joyontaroy/t3593ia0r3xbxcx85b4zve2j53y7zzrr/verify-purchase:'.$purchase_code.'.xml');

curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
        curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 30);
        curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1);

$purchase_data        =    curl_exec($curl);
        curl_close($curl);
        $purchase_data        =    json_decode(json_encode((array) simplexml_load_string($purchase_data)),1);

if ( isset($purchase_data['verify-purchase']['buyer']) and& $purchase_data['verify-purchase']['buyer'] == $buyer)
        {
            return true;
        }
        else
        {
            return false;
        }
    }

}

This is one API callback... There are 7 different call backs within this whole script!

You are putting people at risk for using your nulled script.. They could get sued or lose there website, for copywright and using a script not paid for!!!

Just addin in a line to past one step is not nulling the full script..

I am only warring people
03-04-2014, 01:19 AM
RE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-ekat...gement-pro

Here is the fully nulled version no purchase code need no callbacks..
03-05-2014, 02:41 PM
RE:
Thank you sir :D
03-07-2014, 12:59 AM
RE:
hello,
blackhats

i have ekattor school managment system pro latest version
pm me
32.gif

46.gif