50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-21-2016, 08:40 AM
[GET] Ebook Marketplaces and Royalties Guide : Everything Authors Need to Know PDF ◄◄◄
there is more to digital publishing than amazon. some of you already know this, for those who don't, this ebook is for you. this was originally made available to users of the vook app. that company was purchased by another company and seems to have disappeared. it was a useful tool for authors, i miss it, lol. for those who do not know, vook was a big book distributor not that long ago
[Image: 2013-Ebook-Market-Chart.jpg]
Ebook Marketplaces and Royalties Guide : Everything Authors Need to Know

this guide will help you figure out other options available to writers and authors

get the pdf here:
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
07-21-2016, 09:10 AM
RE: [GET] Ebook Marketplaces and Royalties Guide : Everything Authors Need to Know PDF ◄◄◄
Thanks for the very useful information. Reps given.
07-21-2016, 11:14 AM
RE: [GET] Ebook Marketplaces and Royalties Guide : Everything Authors Need to Know PDF ◄◄◄
Thanks and repped, needed this!
07-22-2016, 09:11 AM
Thx for this
07-24-2016, 11:42 AM
thanx Nice Thread
39.gif
07-25-2016, 04:41 AM
Thanks, JoeMLM. I've max repped you, too!
[Image: Layna-250.png]
07-25-2016, 09:50 AM
Thanks for the share. Rep given!!
07-26-2016, 03:17 AM
just a quick note
just a quick note

it is a great big world out there, you can sell your books and ebooks all over the world!

start in your country and then expand, you can also translate your work into other languages

the world is your oyster!
[Image: world_inside.jpg]

18.gif