60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-04-2016, 11:38 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2016 11:40 PM by mobhugger.)
[GET] Easy Paydays
salespage:

Code:
http://trafficandclicks.com/live/

dl:

Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!LgUFTZpK

code: !qR_C_tn1OYKWgug2f562Vw

don't forget to leave rep ;)
Easy Peesy lemon squeezy
05-05-2016, 12:06 AM
RE: [GET] Easy Paydays
Awesome share mobhugger + rep!
05-05-2016, 12:38 AM
thanks for your share, bro :))
05-05-2016, 12:43 AM
Thanks for share!

Add +rep
05-05-2016, 01:56 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2016 02:15 AM by tupac.)
Thanks for the share, REP+++

My review:
The product is made of 7 videos, the longest is 12 min, the shortest is 2.45min and 2 eBooks:
EasyPaydays.pdf is the red slides he used for the videos.
7455PerMonthCaseStudy.pdf as it says lol, cpa case study of 7 pages, method vine + youtube for traffic to a cpa offer (download vines, mix them, upload, link to cpa) or if you continue to read, to your fb group (see down)

The videos:
The guy seems not sure of himself and a bit hesitant to talk, maybe that's how he is, a bit shy and not aroogant like many "i know all marketers".
He goes by talkng about google "keyword planner" and do not even a word to explain anything about it, create an audience of targeted people etc etc and not a word about it, to resume, the course a bit light for me, but well, well well, I stay positve!

The idea:
-Find a problem, a specific one (example i'm too fat for my wedding dress),
-Find a product related to that on jvzoo, clickbank etc etc,
-Create a fb group for that specific problem (using keywords),
-Nurture the members, help them, give value then promote lightly (while building a list too).
-Recommend the affiliates products by a pin post AND GROUP DESCRIPTION (link to a squeeze page).
Note: he insist at NOT targeting a big niche like Weightless, but a specific part of it, HEY! DONT GO ALL TO THE SAME NICHE, THINK DIFFERENT, USE A SUB NICHE YOU LIKE AND KNOW ABOUT A LITTLE!

Traffic!
-Fiverr gigs to bring in members in the group.
-FB ADS via a boosted post on a new page (do not make big promises forbidden by fb).
-Ask admin of other groups and cross promote each others.
-Signature anywhere etc...

Conclusion:
The guy do not give many details, it's like he made the course (the videos) in an hour max, but as always i like to get ideas seeing what others do and did.
The guy is realistic at least, he do not promise millions and he says it may take time depends on your target.

My opinion: 6/10, why?
The guy could have made the course 1000% better, but hey! that's just my 2 cents only.

Well, as always knowledge is the engine, imagination is the fuel and action is ALL, so you guys can all use this technic mixed with whatever you know from here and elsewhere, it takes literally minutes a day to run this business model and of course patience and determination are keys, did I say action!

So if you have less than an hour to go through the stuff (video and pdf), do it, you may have a LAMP LIGHTING UP YOUR HEAD and get new ideas.

Remember:
"There are no enemies but those within" African proverb.

Enjoy and do not forget, show the op and me some love, debate, exchange ideas, ACT.
43.gif
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
05-05-2016, 06:12 AM
Thanks to 'mobhugger' for the share-- you rock!

And thanks to 'tupac' for a great review-- you rock too!

Here is my Addendum review -

'tupac' said just about everything I would about the concept promoted here by Tyler Pratt.

A little background. Tyler Pratt does make money in IM. Search for "tyler pratt" here on BBHF and you will find other pretty decent offerings.

This method is a bit older but still viable if you are willing to adapt to G0og[e and its vagaries. But G0og[e isn't going away soon and this is a decent project for anyone who just doesn't want to spend any money at first to make that first $100 via IM.

I recommended a similar method to a test group of budding IMers who didn't have more than an empty EBT Oregon Trail Card between them - but did have internet access. (Thank-you public library)

It worked out pretty much like Tyler suggests, IF the user is thinking about the bigger picture when applying the strategy. You have to really be thinking like the end user, the person joining the groups.

It isn't enough to "appear to care" about these people. You really have to care. Your clients/list/group members/etc... will be able to tell.

ALSO -Face the fact that for you to grow this business past a certain level you are going to have to advertise - spend real money.

Is it possible to make $100+/day using free methods like "Easy Paydays" suggests?

Yes, absolutely. But you will end up trading your time for your efforts and it will stop being fun. I guarantee it. How do you think I know this?

Of my test group (4 guys, 3 gals) 2 guys and 1 girl got over a $400/week hump within 3 weeks. The others found out quickly (within a week) this was "work" and to quote: "not their deal".

This was 3 months ago and only Mary (alias) is doing the core method. She makes between $500 and $800 a week. I asked her how much time she spends with "her people" and she figured out it was about 30 hours. (effectively $20/hour) I believe it is closer to 40+ but hey-- if she's happy -- fine.

The two guys have figured out (with timely suggestions) that spending money advertising beats posting and excessive hand-holding. Peter (alias) spends about $300 a week but gets around $4k in a month spending about 10 hours weekly netting ~2800. (effectively $70/hour) Paul (alias) spends more time personally with the groups but spends about $180/week in advertising. He nets approx. $4500/month and spends about 20 hours weekly (effectively $55/hour).

I've told Peter and Paul that all they need to do to double their income is double their ad spend. And then double again ....

As long as you use this method to find out how selling online can work, and find out your "market" --- meaning the customer base for your chosen niche - and then find out how to effectively advertise to them, I say - GO FOR IT. Just have an end game in view..

AbeLincolnBart

PS: Although I don't claim to be the end-all, be-all of IM, I have been living off my wits online for about 10 years. I've seen and tried a ton of versions of the same principles that have worked in sales for 100 years - namely, KNOW YOUR MARKET. My 3 test group successes had unlimited access to me (phone calls -emails- I don't text, EVER---) so your success with this method may be a bit more challenging. But the concept is valid IMO since I've had Peter Paul and Mary replicate it....

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
05-05-2016, 06:39 AM
LOL..."Peter Paul and Mary"

Love it Abe.
"The Success You Seek Does Not Lie In a New Technique or Tool, But In Simple Daily Consistency."

$$$ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com $$$
05-05-2016, 07:44 AM
Here are some All-in-One Mirrors including the OTOs:
Magic Button :
https://mega.nz/#!VUE0ma6J!ftu2vXxSbY08f3ctW7wdjZMsINPCp-VyXEqaFVsUMBs

76.gif