72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-13-2013, 12:19 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2013 12:21 AM by showbizvet.)
RE:
woops... sorry forgot to give the password

"{{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT GB STARTER}}}"

no quotes
My BSO - Desperate For Cash - Former Screenwriter Goes Black Hat (search it)
09-10-2013, 09:59 PM
RE:
Great share thanks
files 6 to 9 are not available anymore any one has them uploaded somewhere else
thanks
10-06-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: [GET] Easy Book Illustrations - Tony Laidig
thanks bro ADD REP +5
Dark Knight
10-07-2015, 01:45 PM
Is the mega file corrupted? I downloaded that, unzipped it but get awrong password or corrupted file message from winrar during the extraction process. Only 730 mb of the 4.3 gb ends up in the unzipped folder and only a couple of vids and pdfs show up. most folders are empty. I've had problems with mega delivering incomplete files recently. I'm reluctant to waste bandwidth to download this again and it still be incomplete. Anyone else have this problem?
12-18-2015, 05:33 AM
The download worked for me. Be sure to use the correct password. "{{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT GB STARTER}}}" is correct and it works. If you try to use only "feedurbrain" you will get error messages. I don't know if this is what happened with ecmod or not, but, lol, I made this mistake when I first tried to unzip the files. However, when I used the correct password, it worked just fine.
45.gif
01-25-2016, 05:32 AM
WinRAR keeps asking for the second RAR file - even though it's sitting there winking at me! I've re-downloaded the file, but it doesn't make any difference. I've used the p/w "{{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT GB STARTER}}}" which opens part 1 but can't get past this "Where's part 2?" wheedling. Gor, give me strength!
06-01-2016, 06:09 AM
Awesome share. I love anything by Tony Laidig but a lot of it expensive.

If you get more Tony Laidig stuff please PM me.

Thanks.

+5 reps added
I am but a learner --- so teach me!!! Smile A teacher will appear when the student is ready.
06-01-2016, 06:41 AM
Thanks +Reps Added
06-01-2016, 09:16 AM
Thanks Nicho for a good share. Nice. Maybe I can finally learn to do SOME drawing even if it is only kids stuff. :-)
06-01-2016, 03:28 PM
Should come in handy.
18.gif

74.gif