37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-20-2011, 07:48 PM
[GET] EWP - Easy Webinar Plugin - HOT!!
EasyWebinarPlugin's Amazing Features:

1.Start Creating Your Webinar seconds after the easy upload. No FTP required or help from a developer or programmer!
2.A Library of Eye Popping Webinar Page templates to choose from that can be simply redesigned and branded to fit your needs as well as a full customizable option.
3.Dynamic Options where your registrant can choose
- Everyday
- Specific Date
- One Day a Week
- Selected Days in the week
4.Delayed event and call to action settings, Select a multiple number of delayed events within the webinar video for a greater interaction with a media library of several different call to action buttons to choose from.
5.With EWP unique video player, video upload has been made simple. If you have an existing amazons3 account you can simply add in your credentials and upload your video directly into the platform, or We will host your videos for you.
6.Email Notification system. Notifying your registrants can be quite a task. We have made it simple with our own customizable Email Notification System that will send out notifications to the registrants 3 days
7.Dynamic display of the list of attendees that sign up for the webinar event. Displaying the registrants name at the top of the list.

And more...

Salespage: easywebinarplugin(.)c0m

Download
Code:
www.mediafire.com/?4mbb243u924qpdu
12-20-2011, 11:58 PM
RE: [GET] EWP - Easy Webinar Plugin - HOT!!
Need license key/product key :(
Please show some Love [Image: heart.gif] By Clicking My Thanks Button / + REP... [Image: smile.gif]
10-17-2012, 06:32 AM
RE:
Hi,

anyone's got a key for this plugin?
10-17-2012, 07:10 AM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2012 07:15 AM by StevieRay.)
RE:
Maybe this helps? :

here's the fully working nulled plugin.

initial upload had a few bugs, but i fixed them, everything's seems to be working now.

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mri0p29e21b9e0b
you have to keep its name, 'webinar_plugin', chmod 777 license.xml and if it gives you any error copy license.xml to plugin folder (/wp-content/plugins)

it's mostly decoded so you can easily change the sources.

yea, it worked for me.. what errors do you get?

are you looking in your error.log file or ? maybe it's because i enabled php errors to see what's going on, try switching 'error_reporting(-1);' to 'error_reporting(0);' in .php files.

i know it gives a lot of warnings and notices but it should work, there's no critical error. the plugin it's coded crappy

CopyMyCash Cool

If you get error 500 message CHMOD needs to be 755 (your sever doesnt accept 777
10-17-2012, 09:29 AM
RE:
any videos on setup and usage?
25.gif
10-17-2012, 10:38 AM
RE:
This plug in doesn't even load up...failure.
10-19-2012, 02:17 AM
RE:
Hi CopyMyCash,

Easy Webinar Plugin was perfectly installed and I have no error during activation process.
But what's weird is I got 2 mentions of "Webinar Plugin" in the plugin list and a third one which is "Webinar Widget".
"Webinar Widget" activates correctly and 1 of the 2 "Webinar Plugin" also activates corectly, but the second one doesn't... it just shows a white screen.
I tried deactivating the first one and activate the second one but no way...still have a white screen...

Anyway as soon as I go to Webinar/settings I'm requested for an activation Key. I tried with Licence CHMOD 777 and 755 same result...

Do you have any idea to fix this issue?

Thanks Again for you precious help!
10-19-2012, 05:25 AM
RE:
Sry guys! I will try getting the new nulled version and post if I have it!
10-19-2012, 05:40 AM
RE:
That would be Great and really kind as this plugin is really usefull.

Thanks in advance ;-)
12-01-2012, 04:56 AM
RE:
CopyMyCash - Any nulled updates ? perhaps on this plugin. Went to their site and it's
down for maintenance. This sounds like my solution for webinars and not having to pay a monthly service.
36.gif

7.gif