27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-25-2014, 12:53 AM
RE:
I haven't gone through the whole course yet, but as far as I see the author recommends giving away a free training in exchange for an email. That's great and all, but I think anyone serious about list-building wants to have a list of buyers, not freebie seekers. It's not that freebie seekers can't convert, but you'd be better off with proven buyers.
11-25-2014, 03:49 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2014 03:55 AM by WorldWarrior.)
RE:
(11-24-2014 10:01 PM)uwa223 Wrote:  What's more amazing is the reviews coming from warriors that have been around for many years -
It's like they never heard about building a list using free wso traffic.
That's because they're smart.

They're getting in on what's trending because it makes good 'profit's sense. The next move is for them to get in on the action (if they're not already doing so by endorsing these types of WSOs) by offering their own spin on the same topics leveraging their credibility and long time standing in the WF.

Makes good business sense.

(11-25-2014 12:53 AM)Master5 Wrote:  I haven't gone through the whole course yet, but as far as I see the author recommends giving away a free training in exchange for an email. That's great and all, but I think anyone serious about list-building wants to have a list of buyers, not freebie seekers. It's not that freebie seekers can't convert, but you'd be better off with proven buyers.
A good point however it also depends on your goals.

If you're just starting out it could make sense to provide no-cost training to get yourself out there. If your stuff is good and you capture feedback, you can use that for your paid product.

The training you provide for no cost doesn't have to be extensive (I've done and still provide training for 15 minutes on a single topic that solves a single problem), and from there offer additional training as a paid product available through a membership site (one-time). Each time I post new training there's an inbuilt crowd that I promote it to first for a different price before it goes to a WSO as a paid product.

Above everything, GOALS, FOCUS and ACTION make the difference!
11-25-2014, 06:17 PM
RE:
Freebie seekers can later be segmented on the basis of purchasing activity, so the ones who buy stuff become differentiated from those who don't.

It's important to test marketing predictions and not hold too dearly to sacred cows. Run two parallel campaigns and see which converts the best in the end: the one targeting freebie seekers or the one geared toward people ready to pull out their wallets immediately. If someone doesn't have the budget for testing, then that person should first work toward getting that necessary budget before jumping with both feet into this game.

My 2 cents.
11-25-2014, 06:58 PM
RE:
Most of the list building courses make it look very easy, but the reality is that every component in the funnel needs testing. Traffic source, squeeze page, your trust and relationship, your email subject line, the product you promote and so on.

The best way to build a list is through your blog where people who genuinely need information read your blog post and subscribe to your list to get more info. You will build trust and relationship. You can get repeat sales if you solve a problem with a good product that really helps.
11-26-2014, 08:08 AM
RE:
ptgptg, thanks for sharing the WSO...
AlbWarrior aka Win32i3nT, thanks for the OTO...
19.gif

7.gif