14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-26-2013, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2013 02:50 PM by mythreya.)
[GET] E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality by Pam Grout
[Image: o7oa.png]

Amazon Review:

Experiment #1 The Dude Abides Principle: I got a ticket to see Eckhat Tolle and Deepak Chopra at the Chopra Center in Carlsbad, California. How cool is that!!

Experiment #2 The Volkswagen Jetta: I didn't see any sunset-beige cars, but I saw lots of yellow butterflies while watching Baby Einstein with my kids.

Experiment #3 The Alby Einstein: I got rid of all my wire hangers in my last Spring Cleaning, so I couldn't do this experiment.

Experiment #4 The Abracadabra: What I learned from this experiment is that you have to be specific when asking for something to manifest. I focused on getting $ 5,000 but I didn't specify if I wanted them in cash of check, so what I got was a spam e-mail with a picture of lots of bills a huge sign " Win $ 5,000" in the bottom of the e-mail.

Experiment #5 The Dear Abby: I asked God and my Angels for guidance on how to make my business more succesful, and what I got at the next morning was a bunch of creative ideas, and something made me yell YES!!

Experiment #6 The Super Hero: Haven't started this experiment yet.

Experiment #7 The Jenny Craig: I lost 1 pound by just thinking every zip of water would clean my organism

E-Squared could best be described as a lab manual with simple experiments to prove once and for all that reality is malleable, that consciousness trumps matter, and that you shape your life with your mind. Rather than take it on faith, you are invited to conduct nine 48-hour experiments to prove there really is a positive, loving, totally hip force in the universe. Yes, you read that right. It says prove. The experiments, each of which can be conducted with absolutely no money and very little time expenditure, demonstrate that spiritual principles are as dependable as gravity, as consistent as Newtons laws of motion. For years, youve been hoping and praying that spiritual principles are true. Now, you can know.

E-pub version :[hide]http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/62695379/file.html[/hide]

Pdf version :[hide]http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/480486/file.html[/hide]
09-26-2013, 01:44 PM
RE:
This is bullshit, cannot open the file.
09-26-2013, 02:27 PM
RE:
(09-26-2013 01:44 PM)dawnshade Wrote:  This is bullshit, cannot open the file.
I am using Epub reader for Firefox and was able to open just fine. Thanks for the share.
09-26-2013, 02:59 PM
RE:
If anyone wants the pdf version of this ebook, I'm attaching here,download and enjoy!
09-26-2013, 03:20 PM
RE:
+ REP to smoothcriminal and Ashwin77.
31.gif
09-27-2013, 02:25 AM
RE:
Sorta Review:

Read into it - interesting read. I think she has some things wrong, but some of the types of "experiments" she talks about have actually been listed in Christian Devotional and Guide books for years (example - "The Purpose Driven Life").

Worth a look, but her theology is off - and she clearly has not done her research into Christianity or God outside of the bible belt. It is a "new age-y" take on Christianity as a religion. But like I said, anyone who has studied religion (Like me!) can see that she has only taken certain pieces (that she likes) from middle America, and then applied "New Age" or mysticism-esque philosophy into it.

However, everything she does is explained in a semi-clear cut blueprint manner - but I wouldn't recommend it for people who either don't believe in God, or only have a vague understanding of Christianity without doing more research.
09-27-2013, 02:41 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2013 02:45 AM by viczo.)
RE:
(09-27-2013 02:25 AM)R4g3 Wrote:  However, everything she does is explained in a semi-clear cut blueprint manner - but I wouldn't recommend it for people who either don't believe in God, or only have a vague understanding of Christianity without doing more research.

That was not a review. It was more like a bunch of personal opinions about god and religion.

Haven't read this book yet, but it has 517 five star reviews from Amazon buyers.

If you want to read more detailed reviews, the obvious place is:
http://www.amazon.com/E-Squared-Do-It-Yourself-Experiments-Thoughts-Reality/dp/1401938906

Thanks for the share to the OP. +Rep added.
09-27-2013, 03:31 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2013 03:37 AM by R4g3.)
RE:
(09-27-2013 02:41 AM)viczo Wrote:  
(09-27-2013 02:25 AM)R4g3 Wrote:  However, everything she does is explained in a semi-clear cut blueprint manner - but I wouldn't recommend it for people who either don't believe in God, or only have a vague understanding of Christianity without doing more research.

That was not a review. It was more like a bunch of personal opinions about god and religion.

Haven't read this book yet, but it has 517 five star reviews from Amazon buyers.

If you want to read more detailed reviews, the obvious place is:
http://www.amazon.com/E-Squared-Do-It-Yourself-Experiments-Thoughts-Reality/dp/1401938906

Thanks for the share to the OP. +Rep added.
Reviews are personal opinions - whether or not those opinions are valid or you percieve them having value - they are still a review.

I was saying what I had observed from reading the first bit and skimming some of it.

The presumption of the book is that there is a "higher power" which is the "God" aspect, specifically, she mentions several preachers throughout - which signifies a correlation to the "Christian" god - the second presumption of the book is in the manipulation of energy fields (Called Force Potential)- which can be akin to many new age beliefs such as - Chakra and Reiki - after further reading, she goes on to speak about physics, quantum physics, etc...but the main supposition becomes: be happy, and happy things will be attracted to your happy vibrations and think positively.

I have not finished the book or experiments, but I would classify it as Christian New Age or Christian Mysticism.

On the same note many of the amazon reviews are simple "good book" "didn't work for me" "the experiments were fun" - how are those any more of a review than mine?
09-27-2013, 04:55 AM
RE:
Quote:...but the main supposition becomes: be happy, and happy things will be attracted to your happy vibrations and think positively.

Aside any theology or religious beliefs, that isn't bad advice at all. Worth putting into test IMHO.
09-27-2013, 05:22 AM
RE:
(09-27-2013 04:55 AM)viczo Wrote:  
Quote:...but the main supposition becomes: be happy, and happy things will be attracted to your happy vibrations and think positively.

Aside any theology or religious beliefs, that isn't bad advice at all. Worth putting into test IMHO.
I completely agree =)
81.gif

74.gif