49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-12-2016, 04:23 AM
[GET] Discover The Pricing Secrets Even The Marketing "Gurus" Don't Tell You...
Do you believe these six Internet pricing "myths"?

OK, they're not "myths" in the traditional sense, but as I'll show you, they are a lot less true than many marketers think:

Myth #1: Lowering your prices will increase your sales.

It sounds like common sense, doesn't it? After all, who doesn't like savings, bargains and discounts? Yet in my report I'll share with you several examples of where sales went down as the price went down.

I've discovered that there are specific circumstances in which this is likely to happen - so it's important to know what they are, which I'll explain in the report.

Myth #2: You can never have too low of a price.

In my report I'll give you an example of where lowering the price by just $1 actually killed sales altogether! Clearly the lower price was "too low". More importantly, I'll explain what happened, and why people stopped buying just because the price was lowered by $1.

Myth #3: Pricing too far above your competitors will kill sales.

You should definitely keep an eye on your competitor's prices - and just about every online business has competition of some sort - but in the report I'll show you a specific example of where pricing far higher than the competition was used as part of an effective pricing strategy. But be careful... don't do this unless you understand the circumstances in which it can work, which I'll explain in the report.

Myth #4: The best way to determine your price is to ask your potential customers what they'd be prepared to pay.

This might sound surprising, but your potential customers are actually the last people you should ask about pricing! This is a critical piece of understanding that you must know, but very few marketers understand this.

Myth #5: Customers like choice, and they can never have too much of it.

I'll show you how research has shown that, in some cases, giving customers too many choices can actually shrink sales dramatically (i.e. by as much as SEVEN TIMES less!) and increase the risk of refunds on the sales you make.

On the other hand, there are specific circumstances in which adding more choice is likely to increase your sales. Do you know what those circumstances are? If not, you need to read my report.

Myth #6: Prices that end in 7 work best.

Many Internet marketers believe that prices ending in 7 have a kind of "magical" property, and outsell other price points. However, as I'll show you, this is not always true!

If your prices end in 7 just because others have told you they work best, then you could be losing money.

SP:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.pricingforbigprofits.com/

REPS APPRECIATED Thanks

DP:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://niche123456.s3.amazonaws.com/productcreation/PricingForBigProfits.pdf
If You Want More Shares Like This Please Repp And Comment Happydance
09-12-2016, 02:06 PM
RE: [GET] Discover The Pricing Secrets Even The Marketing "Gurus" Don't Tell You...
thank you very much
max rep added
09-12-2016, 07:21 PM
RE: [GET] Discover The Pricing Secrets Even The Marketing "Gurus" Don't Tell You...
Thanks - should be an informative read. Max rep added
09-16-2016, 05:14 AM
RE: [GET] Discover The Pricing Secrets Even The Marketing "Gurus" Don't Tell...
(09-12-2016 02:06 PM)edwinteguhn Wrote:  thank you very much
max rep added

Happydance Thanks
If You Want More Shares Like This Please Repp And Comment Happydance

37.gif