57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-07-2014, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2014 01:56 PM by oasisfleeting.)
[GET] Decrypted NOT NULLED WHMCS patched to 5.3.9
Learning process:I've been lurking around this site for a couple days and what intrigued me the most was why every ioncube decoder was windows based and I couldn't hardly find anything for backtrack or kali. So I wanted to learn how the ioncube loaders and zend dlls were able to allow the php interpreter to dump out source from obfuscated code instead of only dumping out bytecode. Well, a couple days later I'm still just as clueless as I was when I first started. I assume all the decoders are mostly windows because dlls are a lot easier to decompile and recompile than decompiling and make(ing) on linux.

Anyways, there have been so many really great tools I've found on here I wanted to give something back. While this package has not been nulled yet, I will null it as soon as I get a chance. Full disclosure this script hasn't even been run through local host to check for php errors as a result of the ioncube decoding process. Hopefully someone with a little more knowledge about these decoders can help me understand a bit more. As I get more time I will decode all of the addons I have for this and null out all the call home areas.

Also, if you have any tips on how I can improve my submissions I'm listening. Since this is my first post I'm sure I missed something.

board password
http://mir.cr/GWLZPFXC
09-07-2014, 02:08 PM
RE:
Awesome, rep added.

8.gif