76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-31-2017, 04:50 PM
RE: [GET] Dan Kennedy - Lifetime of Work
Bump ?!?
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
08-01-2017, 12:07 AM
Bump for this ALREADY.

thanks a million.
09-13-2017, 08:28 PM
Don't think anyone has this anymore. I'd +rep as much as I could if I could get my hands on it :-)
11-15-2017, 04:54 AM
Can somebody please re-upload this?
11-16-2017, 08:34 PM
I'm happy to contribute some $$$ for it, or at the very least as many +reps as I can possibly give :-)

So If anyone wants to make a mirror and upload this I'd be forever greateful.
8.gif
05-23-2018, 10:29 AM
I actually have a legit physical package of this I got off ebay. It's massive huge. I don't even know how to begin scanning thousands of pages and books, cd's and dvd's, nor do I have the time nor patience.

Tried to dig online and some dude offered $80 for the whole digital package. I'd fork out of my own pocket if anyone has "The Bill Jayme Collection" and/or "Matt Furey's Original Email Course".

I believe in sharing freely but in this case it's way too much work unfortunately.

I hope someone else have this to share, otherwise I'd be happy to make it happen in exchange for the 2 courses mentioned above.
05-23-2018, 04:58 PM
(05-23-2018 10:29 AM)tsunami7 Wrote:  I actually have a legit physical package of this I got off ebay. It's massive huge. I don't even know how to begin scanning thousands of pages and books, cd's and dvd's, nor do I have the time nor patience.

Tried to dig online and some dude offered $80 for the whole digital package. I'd fork out of my own pocket if anyone has "The Bill Jayme Collection" and/or "Matt Furey's Original Email Course".

I believe in sharing freely but in this case it's way too much work unfortunately.

I hope someone else have this to share, otherwise I'd be happy to make it happen in exchange for the 2 courses mentioned above.

Ask and you shall receive! Hope you offer still stands! Just uploaded it...

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...REMLY-RARE
05-23-2018, 07:16 PM
Alas, so close, so near yet so far, the one you posted is actually the AWAI version my friend.

I'll still see what I can do regarding the Dan Kennedy share, cheers
05-24-2018, 03:04 AM
As promised, I'll make this happen sooner rather than later, already secured the digital version. No time to manually scan my physical copy. I will be uploading them within a day or two once I verified the content is complete Happydance
05-24-2018, 12:15 PM
(05-24-2018 03:04 AM)tsunami7 Wrote:  As promised, I'll make this happen sooner rather than later, already secured the digital version. No time to manually scan my physical copy. I will be uploading them within a day or two once I verified the content is complete Happydance

Thanks for this.

Will be waiting to have this... even though for free,
but i will be grateful and somehow reward in kind for
the huge kindness.

Frankly, this contribution of yours will really work
wonders in my businesses when i apply them
in my business.

if you mind, please kindly let me know about it when
you do, or a PM will be good.

thanks a lot in advance.
60.gif

17.gif