29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-15-2015, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2015 04:26 AM by NonConformer.)
[GET] Damian Silvers - Short Story Masterclass
Damian Silvers - Short Story Masterclass

[Image: snap.jpg]

Master This "Forgotten" Story Format and Publish Your Next Book In Days Not Months

"This is your opportunity to leapfrog years of frustration and transform your writing career from a struggling hobby to a full-time profession!"

Sales Info - http://whythesewords.com/kindling-short-...arch-2015/

[Image: snap.jpg]

As an Indie Author, you have to
Publish or Perish... But writing novels takes months of hard work and you have no guarantees they will sell ...

What if there was another way? A path that would enable you to publish a book a week and help you develop your writing in less time than most people take to publish their first (badly written) novel?

How is this possible? Amazon has been hiding a secret in plain sight, yet only a tiny percentage of writers have seized this publishing opportunity with both hands.

What's the secret? Readers love short stories.

Now, you may be thinking... if that's true, why is the short story so rare? Why don't bookstores have shelves brimming with short stories and anthologies?

The reason is simple economics: the traditional publishing model makes short stories unprofitable. It's too expensive to print a short story as a book.

Then Amazon's Kindle revolutionized the publishing world, giving readers the ability to choose what to buy and what to read. And guess what happened?

Readers started buying LOTS of short stories...​

With a Kindle, readers have access to a vast range of low-cost short stories. Stories they read on the train to work, on lunch breaks, on the beach, at the airport, or tucked up in bed before dropping off to sleep...

The Short Story is so popular on Amazon that there are two key categories spanning ALL GENRES: Amazon Singles and Amazon Short Reads. Amazon even created Story Front - their own short story imprint.

Finally, Amazon introduced Kindle Unlimited and delivered a new opportunity for short fiction writers, one that's been massively misunderstood and criticized by those who were slow to adapt.

Kindle Unlimited has come under a lot of fire from authors who only sell novels. They receive less money if a reader downloads a $2.99 book through KU rather than buying it directly.

However, Kindle Unlimited's payouts typically mean short story writers receive 4x higher royalties than if they sold a novel for $0.99.
The Problem With Permafree

Writers with lots of books already published have enjoyed success with an approach called Permafree. The idea sounds great in theory. You start by giving away your first book to get as many readers as possible, and then you hope that some of them go on to buy the rest of your novels.

In practice, things are not quite so straightforward. To begin with writers often need to give away thousands of free books before they're able to sell the rest of their books. Worse you need several books published to make this work!

As you can see below, if you're a new Indie Author and you're still working on your first book it can be tough. You could be writing for six-nine months before you see royalties big enough to pay a household bill.

The "Permafree" Model

Spend 2-4 months writing your first novella or 4-6 months writing a full-length novel. Then pay $100s for editing, proofreading and a professional cover.
After months of hard work and all the money that you've spent you're supposed to give this book away for $0.00. (yep, work your butt off for up to half a year just to give the book away for free!)
Spend another 2-4 months working on your second book. At the same time, devote 1-2 hours a day and $100s a month on free giveaways of Book One.
Spend another few $100 getting Book Two edited, proofread and order a professional cover. You can now sell this book for 99c, earning 35c royalties per sale...
By now your writing speed will have increased so your third book should only take 2+ months. You will still need to pay $100s a month to run FB Ads and promos to give away your first book.
Next, spend another few $100s getting Book Three edited, proofread and a cover made. Finally you can start to sell this book and earn $2.00 royalties.
By this time you will have been writing every day for 6-9 months... But you will still need to pay for promo giveaways and FB Ads for Book One, and give it away for $0.00.

Now, if you're already a great writer and you can write 2K-10K words per day..., and if you have a ready list of buyers on an email list... and if you're able to afford a Bookbub promotion (and you're lucky enough to get selected)... and if you are at expert at Facebook Ads and can run campaigns without losing your shirt... then this model can work. It clearly works for some writers.

A number of studies have looked at the "Permafree" model and found that it's not working as well as it once did. Download numbers are falling compared with the number of paid books over the same time period.
Mark Coker, Smashwords Founder

In 2014, the effectiveness of free is down dramatically
compared to our 2013 and 2012 survey results... I expect the effectiveness of free will continue to decline."

The question is: are you happy to work for 6-9 months on a strategy that might not even work by the time you're ready to publish? And are you confident that your first attempts at novel writing will be good enough?

However, all is not lost! There is good news!

Today, you don't need to risk writing for nine months to successfully start selling books. And you don't need to gamble that your first novels are runaway best sellers either...
Why Mastering the Short Story is your Fast-Track to Success...

Before the independent publishing revolution took hold, writers would cut their teeth on the short story before trying to write a breakout novel.

New authors would develop their writing skills submitting short stories to magazines and competitions, slowly building up a reader following in advance of landing their first book publishing contract.

If you look at the careers of many great writers — from Mark Twain and Ernest Hemingway to modern classics like Ray Bradbury and Stephen King — they all mastered the short story first, creating the great writers we know and love today.

​And today, the short story is still the core focus of both undergrad and graduate level Creative Writing programs because it's proven to be the best way to develop talented new writers.

Now you may be thinking, "That's all well and good, but I don't want to be the next Hemingway. I just want to pay my mortgage!"

And I'm guessing that you don't have two years or $40,000 to invest in a Creative Writing grad school degree either — you just want to write and sell some books.

Ready for some more good news? You don't need a grad degree in creative writing, you don't need to wait two years to do a long course and you definitely don't need $40,000 to learn how to write and sell a great short story!

All you need is an hour a day and some simple, clear instructions!

And that's exactly what you're going to get when you sign up for The Short Story Masterclass today. Simple writing exercises that you can complete in less than an hour; each designed to develop a different writing skill.

You're also going to get personalized help, support and coaching from an experienced workshop leader and published writer.

Here's the best news: you could get paid as you learn to improve your writing! And get paid a lot faster than the Permafree model takes to make enough money to pay a utility bill.
But no one makes any money writing and
selling Short Stories, right?

Actually, not true! You're going to be amazed when you see just how successful (and profitable) short stories and their writers have become. I'll give you some examples in a minute, but first, let's talk about you...

Imagine writing a short story in a few days. You publish it on Kindle and you begin earning royalties the very next day.

No more slaving over the keyboard for months and months before you know if readers like your work. And no more attempts to write a novel by the seat of your pants, only to lose the passion for the story halfway through the book.

As a short story writer, you can write and publish a story in less than a week. When your readers want more, they don't have to wait months for the next installment. You can keep your fans happy (and buying more of your books) by writing the next story straight away!

Think how quickly you can build a back catalog of books
if you release a few stories each month...

Want some more good news? You only need a few downloads a day to make $80 - $100 a month per story. Over a year, that's more than $1,000 per story.

How many short stories would you write if you got paid $1,000 for each one? What if each short story made you $2,000 or $3,000? And what would happen if you went crazy and wrote a short story every week?

Can you imagine how great that would feel? And how are you going to feel when those royalties appear in your bank account?

Many well-known and very successful Indie Authors started with short stories, too. Both E. L. James (Fifty Shades Of Grey) and Sophie Jackson (A Pound Of Flesh Trilogy) started writing fan fiction short stories.

The more they practiced the better their writing became, and the more readers they attracted. Both writers have published their novels and gone on to secure lucrative film deals.

Now, I know the financial side is important. I get it. You're here to make money as a writer.

However, you'll gain an even bigger benefit when you take this course. You'll become a better writer 10x faster when you focus on mastering the short story.

In only a few weeks you'll make a noticeable improvement in your writing, much faster than the 6-9 months it would take to write your first 1-2 novels.

The better you write, the more books you'll sell. And more sales mean more readers who can tell their friends about your books. It's a beautiful perpetual cycle.

Read more - http://whythesewords.com/kindling-short-...arch-2015/

Get It:
Magic Button :
IMPORTANT --> IMPORT this into your own mega account, do not download this directly!
Mirror Link:
Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!VgdDWAib!C0H6xFVa6TJg8BsOAb2Q_g

Torrent Mirror:
Magic Button :
Grab Torrent: Damian Silvers - Short Story Masterclass (472MB)
http://mega.nz/index.php?page=torrent-de...0a9088ba1c

BestBlackHatForum Project:
If you're not a member - see the project thread for details: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-VIP-...Stage-LIVE

Show some love Heart and also give BlogOnBlog reps as this was a joint effort to bring you this.

I personally don't give a shit about reps, but reviews would be productive and helpful.
08-15-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: [GET] Damian Silvers - Short Story Masterclass
Thanks NC for the help, i'll also keep this updated when new webinars are available
08-15-2015, 09:22 PM
NonConformer, thanks a lot for your help,
and BlogOnBlog thanks very much for this share
08-15-2015, 10:17 PM
Phenomenal Share! Thank you NC and BlogOnBlog! +Reps for you both!!!
08-15-2015, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2015 11:06 PM by earningmoneyfast.)
Thanks for the fantastic share. thank you thank you and thank you once again for your awesome share.

I am downloading the getting started part and find that 3 pdf are not opening up, show that they are damaged. I am downloading other modules right now from my own account and let you know if I find any discrepancies. Once again thanks for uploading the material.

to other members : -

Please open free account on Mega and transferred the material on your account and than download all the material. this is what advised by Uploader.
19.gif
08-15-2015, 10:39 PM
Thanks for the share! Amazing!!! I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but the pdf files, except for Module 5 and some random pdf-s, aren't working. Adobe Reader is throwing up the file is damaged error message. But I believe the audio files are the actual reading of the pdf-s so we are still getting the information in audio form Reps added+++++++
08-16-2015, 01:44 AM
(08-15-2015 10:39 PM)taildive777 Wrote:  Thanks for the share! Amazing!!! I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but the pdf files, except for Module 5 and some random pdf-s, aren't working. Adobe Reader is throwing up the file is damaged error message. But I believe the audio files are the actual reading of the pdf-s so we are still getting the information in audio form Reps added+++++++

Yeah thats right the pdf's are just a transcript of the MP3'sWink
08-16-2015, 02:04 AM
(08-16-2015 01:44 AM)BlogOnBlog Wrote:  
(08-15-2015 10:39 PM)taildive777 Wrote:  Thanks for the share! Amazing!!! I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but the pdf files, except for Module 5 and some random pdf-s, aren't working. Adobe Reader is throwing up the file is damaged error message. But I believe the audio files are the actual reading of the pdf-s so we are still getting the information in audio form Reps added+++++++

Yeah thats right the pdf's are just a transcript of the MP3'sWink

Is that possible to have all the pdfs which are damaged.
08-16-2015, 03:03 AM
Bump on that - I too found almost all the PDFs are corrupted

Nice share and reps added however can someone reup the working PDFs

Thanks in advance
08-16-2015, 04:22 AM
Can someone tell me that how can I download the video whose links are given in the text file which are coaching webinars. The webinars are on Adobe Connect.
72.gif

37.gif