47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-26-2018, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2018 10:05 AM by layna61524.)
[GET] DON'T WEAR A COWBOY HAT UNLESS YOU ARE A COWBOY And Other Grumblings From A Cranky Curmudgeon
UPDATE --- December 13, 2018

New Download Links Added for People Who Can't Use Ge.tt

DON'T WEAR A COWBOY HAT UNLESS YOU ARE A COWBOY
And Other Grumblings From A Cranky Curmudgeon

[Image: 2018-06-25_1511.png]

LAYNA'S NOTE: Here's another Robert Bly creation.

FROM THE BOOK'S INTRODUCTION: (Bly)

For years, I’ve published a twice-weekly e-newsletter that goes to about 65,000 subscribers.

Originally I dispensed strictly marketing advice. But then I broadened the scope to encompass more areas of business success and life in general.

Then a problem arose: as I get older, I get crankier and more irritable.

I hold to the belief that older people as a rule are correct more often than younger people, because, as my favorite comic Louis CK has observed, their opinions are based on more information.

This increasingly grouchy and cynical attitude began to assert itself in my online essays, which I feared would alienate my subscribers. More and more of my essays became what is known in information marketing as
“rants”–complains against the stupidity of the status quo.

But to my great surprise, my subscribers loved these rants and opinionated ramblings–and the more personal they were, the better they loved them.

Once I realized that, I continued to indulge myself. And today, my e-newsletter is probably a 70/30 mixture of personal opinions on important business and life topics vs. straightforward tips on marketing topics.

Is this the best advice in the world on business and life?

Probably not, but it is the best I can give you, based on my experience as a marketer, entrepreneur, and writer since 1979. You can read my bio at the back of the book, along with testimonials from my e-newsletter subscribers, to determine whether I am worth listening to.

I continue to write and distribute the essays online, so if you have a question, e-mail it to me and I may, if I feel qualified and able, answer it in a future issue: rwbly@bly.com

Details are on the sign-up page.

It’s my hope that by reading this book, you will in plain and easy-to read language get advice and ideas that can help you:

*** Make and save more money

*** Have greater freedom and control of your life

*** Enjoy meaningful work that you absolutely love

*** Improve your business and personal relationships

*** Become financially secure

*** Do what you want and avoid doing things you don’t want to do

I sincerely believe that even if you only get one good idea for improving just one of the areas named above, it will pay back the modest cost of this book tenfold or more–not a bad return on your reading investment.

Copyright 2015, 199 pp., PDF

GET IT HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
Please download from either one of these links:
http://ge.tt/7AQ1kJq2
https://mir.cr/16FQCQFM

VIRUS TOTAL:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/b6e4b4.../detection
File name: Don't_Wear_a_Cowboy_Hat_Unless_You_are_a_Cowboy_And_Other_Grumblings_from_a_Cran​ky_Curmudgeon
File size: 1.2 MB
Detection ratio: 0 / 61
Analysis date: 2018-06-25 23:19:56 UTC

If you're seeing this post anywhere except bestblackhatforum.com or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

Enjoy the share. Mirror, please.

Thanks
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
06-26-2018, 10:54 AM
RE: [GET] DON'T WEAR A COWBOY HAT UNLESS YOU ARE A COWBOY And Other Grumblings From A Cranky Curmudgeon
Thanks for sharing, reps given...

D.
06-26-2018, 05:42 PM
RE: [GET] DON'T WEAR A COWBOY HAT UNLESS YOU ARE A COWBOY And Other Grumblings From A Cranky Curmudgeon
As an old curmudgeon myself, I surely appreciate the writings of another curmudgeon !!!

Thanks Layna - as always.

smith
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
06-27-2018, 10:28 AM
Thanks for share.

add +rep
06-28-2018, 04:06 PM
RE: [GET] DON'T WEAR A COWBOY HAT UNLESS YOU ARE A COWBOY And Other Grumblings From A ...
Now that Nonconformer is not sharing as much as before, Laina is filling the rest of our lifetime with more quality books. The only problem is that we'll need another encarnation to study everything that we find here...
36.gif
06-28-2018, 05:14 PM
thanks for the share Layna.
Max reps

Cool
12-14-2018, 05:11 AM
Thanks, first place I look for it and WHAM BAM, found it.
12-14-2018, 08:46 AM
Thank you very much for sharing *layna61524* Reps added.

19.gif