63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-19-2013, 08:07 AM
RE:
Would be really cool if someone could reup this , thanks in advance .
12-19-2013, 08:22 AM
RE:
Thank brother anyway Great share REP add
12-19-2013, 08:25 AM
RE:
(12-19-2013 12:30 AM)The Thor Hammer Wrote:  
(12-18-2013 10:40 PM)inferno885 Wrote:  looking to migrate over here since the other forum is dead.
@ inferno885

+5 Rep points for you , hope this motivates you alittle to share stuff or even help make / reup mirrors 42rock

@ asphyxia

+ 5 Rep points for you.
thanks, even if I don't share, I always rep the person that I got stuff from assuming it works!
12-19-2013, 08:41 AM
RE:
I wonder why Thor is getting away with all his abusive posts? Isn't that against forum rules? Is he getting some kind of kickback from people signing up to VIP?

Luckily he isn't sharing anything worthwhile so I'm not missing anything - every time I see his name next to a post, I skip straight over to the next.
12-19-2013, 10:16 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2013 10:18 AM by Ogyman.)
RE:
I don't know what this product is about, neither I do care to be honest. But, I can see the hype goin' arround it.
Also, I just realised that the ONLY working download link (posted by the OP) is down, thanks to the thinking of the HUGE number of current BBHFers (so called leechers, by my dear mate):

BestBlackHatForumUser with 0 Reps, 10+ REQ Posts and 3 coments Wrote:"Yes, OMG download it now before it's gone!
"+Rep to the OP", what that even means?...
Never mind, like I care, I got my download right?! I will post a comment saying "Thanks for the share" and maybe "+Rep", like everyone else does it. Yeah, that sounds fine, right?!
Hmmmm...I think I read a thread, here on the forum few days ago, in which some one was WHINING about making mirrors. So, the other members can download it too if the link posted by the OP goes down, as there aren't any other mirrors available for the product.
Duh, like I want to make any! haha
Why should I waste my PRECIOUS time and broadband. I got my copy of the product right?! For FREE!
Instead let's see what I've downloaded and let's start making my first BILLION dollars online!"

How disapointing, really...So many members, just downloading without giving reps or without even
making mirrors, reviews, posting a "few sentece"-lazy comments showing some gratitude, for the time some one actually invested in making this product available to YOU.
And above all that, for FREE!

Anyways to cut the story as much as I can...
As I mentioned above, I don't even know what the product is about. Only I can do is take a guess and suppose it's some kind of video lectures, divided by modules. Right? (besides the year membership thing)

And how do I know that?!
Because, I actually spent my time arround, looking at the sales letter and reading reviews online at 1AM, trying to find some clue that will lead me to the actual product.
Investing my time and patience, just so you can lay your hands on the FREEBIE, you prolly already fogot about, since you made your comment on the thread!

Yeah, i did that...

Here's yours product!
Enjoy it!
Magic Button :
Code:
First 10 modules: http://www.dnawealthblueprint.com/members/page/2/?s=module
Intro module + Modules 11-17 : http://www.dnawealthblueprint.com/members/?s=module

Maybe you can leave a review this time.
Or even better, how about downloading the videos, packing them all up and posting a download link (so called mirror, if you didn't know what that word means, in terms of the Internet sharing) to the thread?
If you do so, you'll sure get +6 Reps, only for me.
And I believe others, the TRUE BBHF members, will do just the same - they will +Rep you for your "hard" work.

Earn your contributor status on the BBHF, or show us why did you get it on the first place...

* * IMPORTANT! * *
Don't open the post as you'll get error, saying "Oops! This Content is Members Only".
Instead, play the video DIRECTLY from the links I provided you with!
16.gif
12-19-2013, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2013 10:35 AM by kokotea.)
RE:
Code:
http://www.dnawealthblueprint.com/members/?s=module

This second link has a problem "
This video is not authorized to be embedded here"!
+5 Rep added Love
+Rep will be Appreciated
12-19-2013, 10:43 AM
RE:
(12-19-2013 10:33 AM)kokotea Wrote:  
Code:
http://www.dnawealthblueprint.com/members/?s=module

This second link has a problem "
This video is not authorized to be embedded here"!
+5 Rep added Love
You have to scroll further down - ignore the first four. It's all there. Work's great. I'm trying to figure out how to download the videos with a software so I can create a mirror.
12-19-2013, 11:17 AM
RE:
use downloadhelper to download the videos...
12-19-2013, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2013 12:43 PM by Xebec.)
RE:
So, I was able to get videos for modules 1 through 17 with those links from Ogyman. Let me know if there are others I missed.

I've made mirrors and am searching to learn how to do the spoiler tags.
Be a good BBHF CITIZEN...

* Give Rep if you download
* Make mirrors
* Leave actual reviews after going through a course or using a tool
* Be polite; don't whine; and don't act like anyone owes you anything

Cool
12-19-2013, 11:44 AM
RE:
(12-19-2013 08:41 AM)PCL Wrote:  I wonder why Thor is getting away with all his abusive posts? Isn't that against forum rules? Is he getting some kind of kickback from people signing up to VIP?

Luckily he isn't sharing anything worthwhile so I'm not missing anything - every time I see his name next to a post, I skip straight over to the next.
@ PCL

I wonder why are you still LEECHING ? Now is almost end of the year soon, why you still refuse to contribute anything worthwhile ? Oh your intention is to LEECH LIKE A BEGGAR....

Don't worry, you are my NEXT TARGET, you HYPOCRITE !

And funny that you said i am NOT sharing anything worthwhile ? WHILE YOU have NOT yet share anything but CRY Like a BABY.

FYI: My main objective now is to TROLL Leechers and ungrateful people.
24.gif

65.gif