49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-30-2014, 03:06 AM
RE:
Thank you guys for the share
08-07-2014, 04:33 PM
RE:
Hi
Can anybody give link for this course in copy.com ?
thanks

yoges
08-17-2014, 06:15 AM
RE:
this works? the review in Warrior is pretty bad... http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-foru...truth.html
08-17-2014, 09:33 PM
RE:
2 Warrrior Forum reviews:

This product is so bad it got me in shock for the whole day. I dont understand how people get away with asking money for this stuff.

Peope are so desperate they can do what they want with them.

He doesnt show anything. He only tells you you need to test you landing page test your images and test your copy. But never shows ou how to do it. Its crazy.

The whole product is fluff and theorie and he talks about everything he did talked about when he launched but you would expect him to go in detail like he said in his salescopy.

This is shameless and i am really angry at Peter.

Im listening to one module right lnow and look what ge said.

A really important thing in fb pcc is leverage. ( know you expect him to explain right) You will need to use all the assets you have t increasy you profits on fb. Me and Andrew are high leverage guys. We can look at other recourses and look at other peoples time, other peoples biz models. just str8 fluff.

Angryyyy

This product is pure garbage, he blurs out everything.. Then when he tries to do a simple thing like pixels he doesn't know how to do it.... I fall asleep listening to his voice too no excitement or passion

77.gif