17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-12-2016, 06:00 PM
[GET] DISCOVER THE HIDDEN ELEMENTS ON YOUR SITE THAT COULD INCREASE YOUR PROFITS BY 1,000% OR MORE...
[Image: header.jpg]

In this Special Manual you'll discover...

How your headline could be hiding a major hidden profit element - but if you get 100 or fewer visitors a day, I'll show you even more powerful things to change that could almost immediately boost your bottom line! (Pages 56-59, 87-101.) Also...

Several powerful "underground" web copy secrets that the big copywriters didn't want me to share with you (but here they are anyway): How to use "propellers" to virtually compel visitors to read your sales letter to the end - and why, when you realize how "microchoices" and "microdecisions" work, you can write your own irresistible sales copy quickly and easily (pages 60-69)...

Most other marketers will tell you how to find these hidden elements. (It's not a secret - you use either "split testing", "multivariate testing" or "Taguchi testing" - and I'll show you how and when to use each method.) But be warned! Very few of them actually understand the pitfalls of these techniques. Not only will I demonstrate precisely what could go wrong, but more importantly, I show you how to avoid these serious mistakes, and I also show you what to do if you have a low traffic site. (Pages 18-55, 87-99)...

Again, most marketers don't tell you about the other side of the coin - visitor feedback. (Can you believe this - some people will do all these tests without ever asking visitors for their opinion!) Not only will I show you why feedback is so valuable, I'll show you when to ask it, how to ask for it effectively, I'll demonstrate an amazing psychological reason why you should ask it (which, as an aside, could also increase your chances of getting a HOT DATE!), I'll even show you how to get feedback from visitors who absolutely refuse to give you their email address! (I've seen nearly 40% of my visitors leave me feedback using this technique)... and most important of all, how to profit from all this feedback. (Pages 111-137.)

In addition, this special report will open your eyes to some remarkable insights:

How a single 1% increase in your visitor to sales conversion ratio can result in a profit increase of much more than 100%...

Does long copy outsell short copy? The answer may surprise you!...

SP:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.smallchangesbigprofits.com/

REPS APPRECIATED Thanks

DP:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.smallchangesbigprofits.com/dld18467/BigProfits2008.pdf
If You Want More Shares Like This Please Repp And Comment Happydance
09-12-2016, 07:28 PM
RE: [GET] DISCOVER THE HIDDEN ELEMENTS ON YOUR SITE THAT COULD INCREASE YOUR PROFITS BY 1,000% OR MORE...
Its 2008 , 8 years ago...Sleepy
09-12-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: [GET] DISCOVER THE HIDDEN ELEMENTS ON YOUR SITE THAT COULD INCREASE YOUR PROFITS B...
(09-12-2016 07:28 PM)saintjohnny Wrote:  Its 2008 , 8 years ago...Sleepy

So what? Copywriting craft is timeless!!! :)
09-13-2016, 05:35 AM
RE: [GET] DISCOVER THE HIDDEN ELEMENTS ON YOUR SITE THAT COULD INCREASE YOUR PROFITS BY 1,000% OR MORE...
Thank you for the awesome share! Thanks

Copywriting principles are immortal!

@markom970
Max Reps for this useful ebook.
Behind each business there is a purposeā€¦
09-16-2016, 05:26 PM
RE: [GET] DISCOVER THE HIDDEN ELEMENTS ON YOUR SITE THAT COULD INCREASE YOUR PROFITS B...
(09-13-2016 05:35 AM)Nitro Wrote:  Thank you for the awesome share! Thanks

Copywriting principles are immortal!

@markom970
Max Reps for this useful ebook.

hallelujah brother Nitro Happydance
61.gif
09-24-2016, 02:47 PM
Yes. Though it was from 2008, the site of this selling page still active. ACTIVE shows that the course doesn't need to be updated, because there is nothing new to update.

Great share. Added maximum reputation.
Novelist - proud BBHF VIP and MVP member!

Fiction, Copywriting
09-24-2016, 03:11 PM
Thanks for an awesome share. Yep, it's 2008, but as valid today as it was then as is evergreen stuff. max reps to you for the share.

PS. Those looking for new stuff can wait a few more month and get the 2017 info..or a few more and get the 2018 ...and then you can put the info to work when you retire...poor
09-25-2016, 10:26 PM
(09-24-2016 03:11 PM)wombat67 Wrote:  Thanks for an awesome share. Yep, it's 2008, but as valid today as it was then as is evergreen stuff. max reps to you for the share.

PS. Those looking for new stuff can wait a few more month and get the 2017 info..or a few more and get the 2018 ...and then you can put the info to work when you retire...poor

I agree! Thnx!!!
09-25-2016, 11:26 PM
(09-24-2016 03:11 PM)wombat67 Wrote:  Thanks for an awesome share. Yep, it's 2008, but as valid today as it was then as is evergreen stuff. max reps to you for the share.

That said - if you'd just paid for it and got to download a file named bigprofits2008 would you feel you were getting good value for money - or feel you were just ripped off?

Maybe the stuff is evergreen, but why advertize that the material is old?
09-29-2016, 03:44 AM
Thank You - Very useful!
42.gif

47.gif