72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-17-2015, 11:47 PM
[GET] DASHLAND Premium 1 Year Free
Not sure if this is the right place to put this.

Appsumo is offering Dashlane Premium free for 1 year.

Dashlane is a killer password manager that automatically inputs your password for you on any site! On any device you're on!

Why does that matter?

Well, for starters, you save hours of your life (never click "forgot my password" again).

Second, security. Each password can be unique and complex because Dashlane is doing all of the remembering for you.

(Hacked by Ashley Madison? Dashlane has you covered. Your relationship on the other hand - you're on your own bud.)

Lastly, convenience. Share your passwords with employees, virtual assistants, and even loved ones in an emergency (Anton, please wipe my browser history if I overdose on tacos).

Now if you wanted to try Dashlane, you could absolutely free, but if you want Premium features like sync to unlimited devices (like mobile iOS and Android), that will cost you $40/year.

But today, any new users get 12 months of premium access - 100% free!

Here's the link: http://www.appsumo.com/dashlane-freebie/

Please give reps if you enjoy the freebie. Thanks.
09-18-2015, 07:50 AM
RE: [GET] DASHLAND Premium 1 Year Free
THANKS A LOT!!!
09-18-2015, 08:25 AM
Thanks but no thanks. I keep passwords organized in my head.
09-18-2015, 09:11 AM
Thanks, it allows you to import Roboform or Lastpass passwords. I am going to give this a try.
09-18-2015, 03:12 PM
I installed this and tried it out. An email sent by AppSumo, the thing ate resources like no other. I uninstalled.
68.gif
09-18-2015, 03:19 PM
On my PC it's only using 14 MB RAM and under 1% CPU.

(09-18-2015 03:12 PM)ignitefeed Wrote:  I installed this and tried it out. An email sent by AppSumo, the thing ate resources like no other. I uninstalled.
09-19-2015, 09:06 AM
Sorry it didn't work for you ignite feed. I prefer different passwords, but I know some people like a master password. Every now and again Apposummo gives away or discounts a cool product. I thought this would be useful.

62.gif