21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-23-2019, 07:01 PM
[GET] Create a character clinic : a step-by-step course for the fiction writer
Create a character clinic : a step-by-step course for the fiction writer

Description (excerpt):
"Want to write better characters? You can create and write compelling people who live and breathe on the page, who capture the attention of readers, agents, and editors, and who drive your story from a compelling start to a captivating ending.

Creating fascinating characters for your stories is not trick, and it's not some gift of the Fiction Fairy bestowed on only a few. You have everything you need within yourself to start creating brilliant characters today.

If you jumpstart your character creation with the Shadow Room exercise, you'll know enough about your first new, compelling character to start writing him or her in about 15 minutes.

My system is simple and step-by-step. I break character development down into techniques you can start following immediately. I'll show you what I do, and then take you through doing it yourself. And I keep it short---you shouldn't have to wade through tons of words to find the few kernels of useful knowledge that you can start applying to your own work".

Download:
Magic Button :
https://www.pdfdrive.com/download.pdf?id=175938120&h=0fa619ba108536202919f811e5960602&u=cache
✨⭐⭐️️ Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible. ⭐⭐️️✨
11-24-2019, 10:02 AM
RE: [GET] Create a character clinic : a step-by-step course for the fiction writer
Thanks for the share. Reps added.
11-24-2019, 02:12 PM
RE: [GET] Create a character clinic : a step-by-step course for the fiction writer
Interesting Share batman1101 Thanks. Reps added.
01-08-2020, 12:20 PM
great share. max reps added.
01-08-2020, 03:57 PM
Thanks crimsonhat and others for your kind comments and reps. I'm glad you enjoyed the share and found it useful :)
20.gif
✨⭐⭐️️ Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible. ⭐⭐️️✨
01-11-2020, 05:27 AM
Thank you so much for the share.
01-20-2020, 12:40 AM
Thanks fo the useful share

45.gif