61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-11-2013, 02:10 AM
[GET] CraigsList Confidential - 50 sales per day!
Welcome To CraigsList Confidential
HERE’S HOW I MAKE MONEY ON CRAIGSLIST EVERYDAY WITHOUT A WEB SITE, PRODUCT OR SERVICE TO OFFER

WARNING!

• THIS IS NOT “GET RICH QUICK”. You Can Generate Extra Cash Everyday But You Won’t Get Rich. Sorry.

• THIS IS NOT AN ILLEGAL SCHEME. However This Report Will Reveal How People Are Making Cash Money Everyday On Web Sites Like CraigsList.
  • YOU DO NOT NEED A PRODUCT OR SERVICE TO PROMOTE.
    Why? Because This Report Provides You With Everything You Need To Make
    Money Daily With Little Or No Computer Or Marketing Knowledge What So
    Ever.

Thursday, 8:00 p.m.

RE: THE QUICKEST WAYS TO GET EXTRA CASH IS TO HAVE THIS SKILL…
Imagine having a secret that’s so cool, you could be dropped
into any city or town and as long as you can get access to the internet,
you could logon and generate cash the very same day.

HERE’S THE SECRET THAT CHANGED MY LIFE FOREVER
My name is Jorge Daniels.

Why is it our back has to be against the wall before we become teachable? I say this because a few years ago I became extremely teachable when I lost my high paying day job to “corporate downsizing”.

Within 2 years of being laid off, I was so low on cash I
became desperate and found myself selling off my personal treasures on
CraigsList.
I sold my golf clubs, hiking gear, electronic
gadgets even bedroom furniture. I sold just about anything that wasn’t
nailed down.

My stuff sold fast and I made good money. Most of the time within an hour after posting an ad, I had cash money in hand. Selling on craigslist was fun and it was fast becoming addicting!

It soon became clear to me that if I had something of value
to sell and could post an ad everyday on craigslist, I could make just
as much money as I made on my old day job
and work one fraction of the time and do it all from home.

It was then that I noticed that certain ads were running over and over again.
If I knew anything is that if an ad was running over and over again,
then there is someone making money from that ad over and over again.

For nearly six months, I studied these ads; how they were written, what they were selling and the specific times of day they would run and then …BINGO!

In one instant, it all made since. I saw exactly how these people where using these ads over and over again and making money. I saw what they were selling, how they were selling it and how they were generating cash sales on craigslist every single day.

HOW TO GET PAID WITHOUT A WEB SITE OR A PRODUCT TO SELL
I won’t lie to you. Everything I reveal to you about making money from web sites like craigslist everyday, I learned by carefully studying others that were quietly and successfully making money at the game.

Nothing I will reveal to you here is original. It’s all tried and proven. I’m just passing this priceless information on to you and you in turn MUST pass it on to others ...and GET PAID FOR IT!

[Image: people-1.jpg]

“I
never worked online. After I lost my job, I logged onto Craigslist and
found this system. I was afraid to spend money online but it was worth
it. I use this method to pay extra bills. This is perfect!”
John Sippano

HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED
What you’ll need to get started are four simple ingredients and here they are:

• 3 Different Pre-written Weird Little Ads
  • A Killer Pre-written Web Site
  • Knowledge When The Best Time Of Day To Post These Weird Ads
  • The Step-by-Step Instructions To Put It All Together Within 48 to 72 Hours

It takes the average person 72 hours to put together these ingredients and apply this amazing secret to generate cash money from craigslist virtually every day. And that’s it.

Within 72 hours anyone can apply the steps I show you and experience the excitement of logging into a Paypal account and see multiple cash deposits day after day.

PROOF OF $300 IN PAYMENTS THAT I RECEIVED IN A 7 DAY PERIOD POSTING THESE WEIRD LITTLE ADS
[Image: daily-cash-proof.jpg]

You’ll learn the skill to post ads in multiple cities everyday.

…Don’t Get Greedy
Even though you’ll have the skill and know-how, it won’t be necessary to post ads in multiple cities everyday.

Unless you’ve hired out your “Ad Posting” service to a Local
Business or Company and your aim is to get them massive traffic, sales
or leads fast (you’ll see how to do this later), you’ll only need to
post 2 ads a day, every other day, in one or two cities and you can
generate a decent income for yourself working from home.

Once you get started, your job will be as simple as taking 10 minutes of your day (every other day) and posting your ads in the city that you choose.

You’ll learn how to set up your own paypal account and link it to your pre-made web site. This way after you post your ads, you’ll have a system that will automatically post sales to your bank account daily.

It doesn’t even matter if you post the same ads in the same city as
many others are doing. Why because most web sites like CL are updated so
often that dozens of people could be posting the same ad each day and they rarely run into each other.

Plus keep in mind, there are literally millions of new visitors on the craigslist everyday… so there is more than enough traffic and clicks to go around.

…AND YES, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE INTERNET ACCESS YOU CAN DO THIS FROM ANY STATE OR ANY COUNTRY ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD

[Image: people-4.jpg]

“I have been scammed on the internet before. But this system did what it promised! All you have to do is follow directions.”
Alan Montanay

THERE IS NOTHING MORE EXCITING THAN THE QUICK RESPONSES YOU GET AFTER POSTING AN AD ON CRAIGSLIST
If you have ever sold anything on Craigslist, then you’ll understand how fun and addicting it can be to post an ad that people respond to right away.

I even have an alert on my phone, that’s even cooler. Every time I get a sale I get my special “money alert” ringtone.

I’ve been using these same ads since February of this year and there’s only been a few days that I didn’t get any responses. This will not make you rich but having extra money everyday is definitely not a bad thing.

HOW TO GET YOUR FIRST $300
Using the same “Ad Posting Skill” that you’ll learn in this system, here is a Screenshot of me showing off when I posted multiple ads in ONE CITY, in ONE NIGHT!

Talk about the traffic and sales these ads generated… You may have even clicked on one of these ads to get to this web page.

With this system, you’ll have the skill to post dozens or even hundreds of ads on craigslist a day, but unless you’ve hired your new skills out to a company it won’t be necessary.

All you need do to generated a personal income for yourself is to post 2 ads in one city a day every other day… and that’s it.

[Image: daily-cash-ads.jpg]

HERE ARE MORE WAYS YOU CAN PROFIT ONCE YOU LEARN HOW TO BE A PROFESSIONAL CRAIGSLIST AD POSTER
Advertising is the life blood of the internet. Once you have
the skill to post dozens of ads a day in multiple cities on a web site
like craigslist, you will position yourself to be a highly sought after
asset
to businesses and marketers.

You can easily advertise your skill online and get paid a very good fee to post ads for marketers and businesses that are currently seeking this service.

[Image: people-3.jpg]

“This is much better than affiliate programs. So many businesses respond to my ads. I’m swamped with work!”
Stacey Gifford

Here Are 3 Ways You Can Profit With Your New Ad Posting Skills

• Hire Out Your New Ad Posting Skill: At any given moment there are dozens of companies and individuals online looking to hire someone that can post ads for them on free ad posting sites like Craigslist, Backpage
    and others. Most will pay from $150 to $250+ per assignment for your
    services. Personally, I never charge less than $250 per assignment.
  • Sell Anything Online Fast: Garage sales, Estate sales and Yard sales will become your pot of gold because you’ll quickly learn what sells fast online and you’ll have the skill to post ads daily and get most anything sold quickly.
  • Generate Web Traffic Overnight: A web site like Craigslist attracts over 41 million visitors a month. If you have a web site or business, you’ll have the skill to drive instant, targeted traffic to your web site just by posting 2 to 3 ads a day every day.

Do Not underestimate the value of learning this highly
sought-after skill. By watching the short, simple “how to…” videos’,
you’ll become a professional ad poster within days.

See What Others Are Experiencing Who Use Their Amazing, New Ad Posting Skills

[Image: P-7.jpg]

“There
are so many new opportunities with this information. It was simple and
easy to learn. If you have 30 minutes a day for three or four days, you
can be an expert too! ”
Michael Jenkins

[Image: people-2.jpg]

“Thank you so much! This program is awesome and the videos alone are the best!

Thank you again! [Image: icon_smile.gif]
Andrea G. Williams

[Image: p-5.jpg]

“I
didn’t think I knew anything. But businesses that contact me see me as
the expert. Thanks for sharing this great opportunity.”
Jessica Shaw

HOW TO GET IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO THE ADS, THE PRE-WRITTEN WEB SITE AND THE VIDEO’S THAT TEACH YOU THIS NEW MONEY MAKING PROFESSION
The strategy laid out in the report and videos were put together so that average
everyday people can learn a powerful skill that many others have been
secretly using to make money from web sites like craigslist and backpage
and others.

Not only can you make money posting pre-written ads on these web sites, but you’ll quickly see that you can make money when you post an ad advertising your service as a “Professional Ad Poster”.

“With This Remarkable Knowledge You Can Post An Ad Advertising Your New Skill And Command $150 to $250 Per Assignment”
In other words, having a skill like this can be invaluable… and you can master it in less than a week.

BUT HOLD ON THERE’S MORE…
A BONUS YOU MUST HAVE
NOTE: This Bonus will be available for a short time. I will not announce when I have discontinued this Bonus.
Posting my pre-written ads and making sales is one thing, but when you truly understand what makes an ad work and what makes people say, “I Got To Have It…!”, then you’re ads will have a compelling force that is unstoppable.

When you learn the secret to gaining people’s trust in one seven word line so they buy from you again and again… then you can literally write your own ticket for life.

So when you get access to my CraigsList ad posting strategy,
I’ll include access to this rare, classic ebook titled, “Insider Secrets
To CoReg Advertising”

BONUS STRATEGY
HOW TO CREATE AN INSTANT BUYING FRENZY WITH YOUR ADS

[Image: prodbox.jpg]
This ebook is how I learned all my secret tricks for writing ads.
It contains closely guarded secrets that will reveal ad writing tricks
that I have used to generate over $4700 in sales from just one ad.

You’ll learn powerful tricks that ad writing pro’s use like:

• How to create a Buying Frenzy from your ads
  • How to format ads so you get MAXIMUM Clicks and Sales…(doing these will bring in 30% more profits!)
  • The Ultimate Secret words to use in your ads that convert like crazy
  • The most compelling ad subject lines ever that get your ads opened and read immediately
  • The missing secret ingredient that reveal why some people fail when posting ads
  • How to write ads that get Businesses and Advertisers contacting you for your ad posting services
  • And more…

When you combine your professional ad posting skill with a skill for creating ads, the sky will truly be the limit with what you can charge others as a professional ad poster online.

[i][b]The price-tag to access my system WAS $97… [/b][/i]

TIME SENSITIVE UPDATE
Considering the fact that I want more people to have this
skill who can’t afford to spend that kind of money… for a short while I
have vastly discounted this offer to an ultra affordable price of only $19.95.

That’s right… your cost if you act fast is only $19.95 USD.

NOTE: I will not announce
when I have discontinued this discounted price. If you put your purchase
off until tomorrow, you’ll kick yourself when you return and see the
price has gone back to $97.00. And trust when I say plenty of people
will gladly shell out $97 for this priceless knowledge.

“I always
wanted to make money online. So when I saw the ad, I was in. This is
great for stay at home moms who are looking to make extra cash. It is
simple and it works ”
Anabel Morales
No Questions Asked 60 Money Back Guarantee.

That means… you essentially get to see and try out everything for FREE, if you choose.

And yes, this is definitely a financial gamble for me to do this.

I have run into only a few people who decided to request a refund on this system but
once they go away and try other things they quickly see the power and
ease of having mastered the skill of posting ads on craigslist and
making a killing do it for others as a profession.

Most come back requesting access again but I have to deny it. My focus is on my new seekers like yourself. Sorry but they had their shot.

Having this skill is a total no-brainer when you think about it.

Yes Jorge, I want access to the “CraigsList Ad Posting” system. If I act now I understand I get immediate access for only $19.95. I understand I get the following:

• 3 Different Tested, Proven, High Response Ads

• A Killer Pre-written Web Site With 100% Resell Rights
  • Detailed Instructions On The Best Time To Post Ads To Get The Highest Response
  • Pre-written Ads That Get Businesses Calling or Email For Professional Ad Poster Services

• Detailed Video Instructions To Start Posting Ads In Three Or Four Days

• 24/7 Support That Insures I Am Successful
  • And More…

[Image: Get-Instant-Access-Order-Button.jpg]

“I can’t tell
you how grateful I am for you. I was able to get quick emergency money
on Craigslist posting the simple ads. Thanks a lot. ”
Sonia Givens

“I saw the
website and decided to try it out. It sounded too good to be true. I did
$360 my first week. It is definitely a winner and a keeper! ”
Jeff Bradley

Once you’re order has been received today, you’ll be in! You’ll get instant access to the system.

Be prepared to be changed forever.

[Image: joey-danies-signature.jpg]

Jorge Daniels, CEO - 50 Sales A Day Inc. and the CraigsList Ad Posting System

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download from here: http://50salesaday.com/cl-thank-you/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ P.S: This is my first thread here. So, add Rep to inspire me ;) Lol ]

[P.S: Make mirrors Lol ]
11-11-2013, 02:19 AM
RE:
I repped you +++ because you shared ;-) This system is old though...
11-11-2013, 02:22 AM
RE:
(11-11-2013 02:19 AM)FunkyDog Wrote:  I repped you +++ because you shared ;-) This system is old though...
Thank you!
11-11-2013, 02:32 AM
RE:
great share. Rep added.
11-11-2013, 03:30 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2013 03:33 AM by Gabby.)
RE:
great share. Rep added.
5.gif
11-11-2013, 03:31 AM
RE:
Thank you, +rep added :)
11-11-2013, 03:34 AM
RE:
This is really a great method but quite old now.. It may be still working.
BTW How many accounts you you to post ads?
11-11-2013, 07:42 AM
RE:
Big Thanks........
11-11-2013, 10:27 AM
RE:
This is out dated and therefore crap! This method uses graphic ads and CL does not allow graphic ads or any images in the body of the ad any more.
11-11-2013, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2013 11:43 AM by flseo.)
RE:
(11-11-2013 10:27 AM)Danfree Wrote:  This is out dated and therefore crap! This method uses graphic ads and CL does not allow graphic ads or any images in the body of the ad any more.
I dont think this is true for all cl categories.
75.gif

19.gif