65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-03-2021, 04:03 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2022 08:47 PM by ACHROFREJ.)
[GET] Copy Hackers - 10x Landing Pages
i am not sure if this is already shared because i just did a quick scan and didn't find it but who knows
anyway hereis the share

sp: https://copyhackers.com/10x-landing-pages

yours of course free

https://mega.nz/folder/xfJmAR7I#_a7DNNRQyS0YTPS23fN-1A

before you click away be sure to max reps me
thank you in advance
10-03-2021, 04:50 AM
RE: [GET] Copy Hackers - 10x Landing Pages
@ACHROFREJ

If I can give an advise,

Don't wait for reps when you've got something to share in this community.

Do the job, share and you'll get reps whithout asking for !

Reps are not the blood in this forum - The blood is sharing.

Have a nice day

John
10-03-2021, 05:12 AM
Nice share...great job!....+REPS
10-03-2021, 05:25 AM
Thanks for sharing John.

My Reps may not count for much.
10-03-2021, 10:57 AM
Thank you for this course, reputation given!

Thanks Nice Thread Happydance
61.gif
10-14-2021, 01:39 PM
Please update the link
10-14-2021, 04:20 PM
please please- reupload...pleaaaaase
10-19-2021, 10:55 AM
please reupload
01-07-2022, 08:03 PM
a reup on this would be GREATLY appreciated.
01-09-2022, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2022 04:45 PM by drgiggelz.)
Hi everybody! Here's a $1 trial for 30 days.

https://copyhackers.com/10x-freelancer-g...+1+-+JAN+4

If you're not already in Copy School and you're thinking of trying The 10x Freelance Copywriter while the 30-day trial is available, then I recommend you try out Copy School, too.

Because you can actually try BOTH right now, as you'll see when you click the "Try it now" button at the top of this page - which'll bring you here:

Choose the green option (on the left), and you'll get an all-access pass to both The 10x Freelance Copywriter and Copy School. Free. For a full 30 days.

Which isn't possible anywhere else.

Nor has it been possible at any other time.

This is the only chance you have to try both 10xFC AND Copy School for 30 days for $0.

✅ The 10x Freelance Copywriter teaches you the ins and outs of being a successful freelance business owner (so you attract, close and retain clients)

✅ Copy School teaches you how to write stellar copy (so your clients react to your copy docs with ? and ? and ♥️ )

With both programs (and communities!), you can 10x, 100x, 1000x your skills and confidence --- which is what it ultimately takes to land dream clients and keep them coming back for more.

Our MOST successful freelancer-students take both Copy School and 10xFC together.

Like Aja Stuart, who had her first $20K month when she combined Copy School with 10xFC.

And like Abi Prendergast, who went from $60 blog posts to $12K gigs when she joined both Copy School and 10xFC.

And like Jacob Suckow, who:

“Closed a 10k+ monthly retainer this week to do a few cold email sequences per week with a mid-sized tech company and felt obliged to share how much you’ve helped me.

I’ve legitimately 10x’d my S***** low-ball rates from when I started thanks to the course. All this with roughly another 10k in pipeline at the moment that should make this my best month by far.

I’ve only been in 10xFC since January but between this course and Copy School, the value is absolutely unreal. On my way to a $200k year (that’s the goal at least) largely thanks to your courses and your content.

AND, I’ve still got a LONG way to go in building authority and a proper inbound/referral engine for myself. (Module 4, here I come!!!)"

Here's how to decide which trial option you should take:

OPTION 1: If you already feel super-confident in your copywriting skills, then you probably don't need Copy School and can take the 30-day free trial of The 10x Freelance Copywriter only, which you can activate here.

Or:

OPTION 2: If you do NOT feel super-confident in your copywriting skills yet...

maybe you're a new-ish copywriter or a marketer switching to copywriting or an account manager with copy-focused clients or a positioning expert who can consult like mad on high-level messaging but is struggling with the detailed stuff, like emails and product descriptions...

then activate your free trial of both The 10x Freelance Copywriter and Copy School here.

Take 30 days to use both.

And if, in that time, you don't see how your career as a freelance copywriter will be improved AT LEAST 10x with these programs --- and our communities + help --- at hand, then give yourself a solid high-five for giving it a go... and cancel, knowing you tried your best.

But when you do see the potential...

And more importantly how both programs together can maximize YOUR potential - while eliminating masses of costly guesswork...

Then I look forward to coaching you in Slack month after month as your business growth ticks steadily upward....

~jo :)

HERE

This is an update!!

I love my BlackHat family!

Happydance
28.gif

34.gif