37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-22-2014, 04:49 AM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2014 05:03 AM by ShadyLady.)
[GET] Converting Traffic for Product Owners by Chad Hamzeh
Wasn't sure if this should go in either Udemy section or here but since the name of the course starts with the word "Converting" I figured this would be a good place to start:

What if you had access to one of the highest paid traffic experts... a true leader in
the field to share the newest, most powerful traffic and
profit-generation strategies.
And all you have to do is listen, watch, absorb... and deploy!
In this Course You'll Learn:
  • The Little-Known Source with Highly Responsive Traffic
  • Exposure to a List that Converts Higher Than Most Sources
  • How to Receive a High Opt-in Rate
  • Ability to Make Sales and Scale
About the Instructor:Chad Hamzeh -
Forthe past 6 years I’ve made a very healthy living driving traffic to affiliate offers... CPA offers... my own products – and banking BIG.These days I'm also a ‘hired gun’. Generating traffic for top entrepreneurs and brand name companies.You may have seen my articles and interviews on sites likeTechCrunch, Rise To The Top and Mixergy.Andafter working with dozens of marketers, corporate clients AND coaching eager newcomers to their income goals, one thing is crystal clear to me...Generating consistent, targeted, scalable traffic ON DEMANDis the #1 ‘missing link’ for thousands of ambitious entrepreneurs online.

Magic Button :
Code:
https://knowledge.ly/course/Converting-Traffic-for-Product-Owners/

Hope you like!
04-22-2014, 07:16 AM
RE:
Thanks for sharing.
05-11-2014, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2014 01:09 PM by musclelegman.)
RE:
Thanks....
05-11-2014, 02:21 PM
RE:
Thanks for sharing! +rep added

32.gif