78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-29-2016, 08:32 PM
RE: [GET] ChatBotHero Create your account!!
N‪ot racist...just realistic. I work local...I don't even take clients in lovely Canada cause my phone service doesn't call there haha

I no longer want new clients on west coast tho I have 2 good ones I keep. Time diff too much

There is no reason for me to yap with any one on fb unless they live in the usa , prefer east coast...and own a business. I hate hate hate trolls and chat bots that interrupt me...and I hate spam.

Think global - fine. Act local. I do a few affiliate programs still...all usa based...my best programs are usa only....but I just do that on the side.

I do have to laugh...."racist">> well I also don't do biz with Europeans..tons of peeps in Scandanavia, Germany etc who are "whiter" than me tee hee....I am a brunette.

I did see a "review" site by some guy in Germany and it was funny...his English was atrocious....oh yes u say but YOU don't speak other languages..right I don't but then again I don't email, chat, bug people with a pizz poor translator program haha

Lastly - while I think the accent and some movies and tv shows from UK, Oz etc are cool I don't want to do biz with them either....different time zones, phone and really same language but different slang, pop culture etc. Oh further proof your "racist" rant is fos -
I don't sell or buy anything from Ireland - and I have duel citizenship there (due to my grandparents). I guess I can still mess round the EU desipite Brexit since we are "Republic of Eire"

Yes...I have relatives there...but again - different time zone, phones, different culture
Providing services to local biz can make a nice living, I work mostly on referrals.
You should try it where You live?

Just don't spam me...I get daily crap from fakes..."Hello dear sir"..."I have something important to tell you"..."I am the honorable Sir Edmond Hornswagle Esq and my client Mr Nabutu died with no will and if you wire us money" blah blah

yup...report report
07-29-2016, 09:55 PM
Ok i hate spam also!
And that approach Hello dear is crap :D

People don't know how to speak! Because they hear someone talks about that method and
it works :D they don't know better!
I said that i hate us only because that sounds not good,
ok if you work locally i get it that is different picture

have a nice one
PS: i'm from europe
07-29-2016, 10:20 PM
i think the same Kimi25 i from spain and i know my english its not good but i try to talk better....
[Image: 9fy0x1u.png]
07-30-2016, 07:46 AM
Hola....I do speak a little Spangish cause I live in S Florida haha.

Local is the best - seriously. Even if u tried to sell to Latinos, Hispanics in FL your (classic) Spain Spanish will be different just as British/Irish English is different.

I actually have a few Latina/o/ South American clients and I "proof" websites, ads posts for them , as they may speak English but writing can be hard unless they are born here.

You could probably find Americans, Brits etc in Spain who need someone to fix their web, social media, ads etc..

Not to mention that your own local area probably has need of web/sm/seo/email market/graphics/networking etc....work your Linkedin.

The truth is that Local will always be good unless you are in a really really poor area and even then finding people who speak your language will be best.

Even in the us - I like to work with Floridians as I "know" this area....
most stock photos here look stupid...we don't have snow, brick walls, sweaters, boots

I "fixed" a generic website for a lady here - some guys in India did it...."dog sitting/walking" site...they had pictures of bare trees.....a lady in a coat walking a dog , wearing boots...autumn leaves - which we don't have haha

I redid all her graphics in cheerful colors..walk the dog in sunshine, shorts, sandals, with palm trees. I hate most stock graphics haha - when we see a guy in white shirt, tie dark suit in south florida it is for a wedding, funeral or a court date haha

I get maybe 5-6 stupid emails a day "Hello sir, have something important to tell you, my name is Miss FiFi and my heart full of love">> ugh...throw up
why do they write this? who why? why me haha?

take care
07-30-2016, 09:17 PM
This type of "Miss Fifi" are just pure spam, they load 500k emails and spam this shit to that list :D
And on that indian guy, i mean LOL if you do something localy for exp. Florida yes don't use
f. snow :D that is just wrong!
I have been doing some work for us peeps and they are pleased with the work i done, even if i am from europe! lol

Use your brain people :D

I have stock photo library that is huge :D
selling this exclusive premuim stock makes me some nice money :)

take care freebiequeen1999 ;)
8.gif
07-31-2016, 04:31 AM
Its working good now you can create your account and login i revised!!
[Image: 9fy0x1u.png]
07-31-2016, 09:11 AM
Thanks for sharing.
08-01-2016, 03:59 AM
BEWARE!!! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REGISTER AN UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT! Anyone who does register an unauthorised account will have their account blocked within 24 hours and their Facebook messenger account will be put at jeopardy! There is a special deal at the moment though - https://chatbothero.com/special/
08-01-2016, 05:02 AM
Found an even better deal for legitimate account - annual licence for less than the standard monthly licence - https://chatbothero.com/exc/ Get it quick as it is meant to be a private invitation promo
08-01-2016, 08:52 AM
I just created............

Thank You

Thanks
30.gif

68.gif