49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-17-2013, 08:47 AM
RE:
The Mediafire link is working just download it from there
03-17-2013, 01:03 PM
RE:
NTotal - The file is still there, but it won't let anyone download it because your limit has been met. Can you make a mirror? Thanks for your contribution here.
03-17-2013, 02:10 PM
RE:
Mediafire links are still good but three files are blocked. To download them sign up for a free account and then transfer those files to your account and then download them. I just did that and it worked beautifully.
03-17-2013, 04:30 PM
RE:
@arkansasseo - I see. I'll try to make mirror later tonight, but the file is about 1Gb so it may take a while. In the meantime, could you try what tonny suggested, i.e. copy to your MF account?
★ ★ Thank me maybe? ★ ★
04-04-2013, 07:56 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 07:57 AM by bit twiddler.)
RE:
Hi Guys,

I've discovered that the 3rd and 4th videos in module 4 are corrupted. They stop functioning about half way through. I've downloaded from mediafire twice with the same results. I haven't gone past module 4 yet, starting module 5 tonight. If I find more vid problems, I'll post the results here.

If anyone has working versions of the 3rd and 4th vids on module 4, PM me please.

bit twiddler
19.gif
04-04-2013, 03:59 PM
RE:
To be very honest, had searched for this on Google and after reading the reviews, felt that Gauher Chaudhry's Pay Per Click Formula 3.0 and High Traffic Academy are better courses which go into details of getting both free and paid traffic. End of it, for free traffic you would go for SEO, YouTube, and social networks such as FaceBook and for paid ones you would go for PPC (Google Adwords, Bing, 7Search, PoF for dating niche) ,PPV (TrafficVance, LeadImpact, AdOnNetwork), Contexual (InfoLinks), Media Buying (BuySellAds, SiteScout)... The trick here is not getting the traffic but understanding it (using sites like Google Trends, Quantcast, Alexa etc) and testing it (using multiple landing pages, banners etc) and tracking it (using tools like Prosper202, BevoMedia etc) to know which one converts better and eventually removing all the junk traffic/LPs and banners that don't convert well... Well.. All in all its a numbers game coupled with data intelligence LOL...
04-05-2013, 01:15 AM
RE:
PPC Formula 3 is a good course, but the High Traffic Academy I have doubts about. I am told it is owned by a guy named Vic that has many charges against him for double billing credit cards and other nefarious activities. I don't know if his material is accurate, I hear many people here on BBHF telling me to stay away from him and his products. Who knows?

Your summary is accurate. Once you have developed your data intelligence you can scale up a successful campaign!
(04-04-2013 03:59 PM)surajkartha Wrote:  To be very honest, had searched for this on Google and after reading the reviews, felt that Gauher Chaudhry's Pay Per Click Formula 3.0 and High Traffic Academy are better courses which go into details of getting both free and paid traffic. End of it, for free traffic you would go for SEO, YouTube, and social networks such as FaceBook and for paid ones you would go for PPC (Google Adwords, Bing, 7Search, PoF for dating niche) ,PPV (TrafficVance, LeadImpact, AdOnNetwork), Contexual (InfoLinks), Media Buying (BuySellAds, SiteScout)... The trick here is not getting the traffic but understanding it (using sites like Google Trends, Quantcast, Alexa etc) and testing it (using multiple landing pages, banners etc) and tracking it (using tools like Prosper202, BevoMedia etc) to know which one converts better and eventually removing all the junk traffic/LPs and banners that don't convert well... Well.. All in all its a numbers game coupled with data intelligence LOL...
04-28-2013, 10:53 AM
RE:
Does anyone have working versions of the 3rd and 4th vids on module 4?

Thanks!!!!
05-20-2013, 11:20 AM
RE:
LoooL Trrafiiic :D
07-25-2013, 07:44 AM
RE:
could someone pls put this up again - got deleted
30.gif

29.gif