31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-14-2019, 05:19 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2019 08:56 AM by layna61524.)
[GET] CRASH COURSE COPYWRITING FOR MINISITES AND VIDEOS
UPDATE --- February 15, 2019
New Mega Link Added

CRASH COURSE COPYWRITING
FOR MINISITES AND VIDEOS

[Image: 2019-01-13_0939.png]

ABOUT THE SHARE:

As a marketer, copywriting is one of the most important - and indispensable - skills you can have. But have you tried writing a sales letter without guidance? Unless you like to write and can spin words with the best of them, for most, it can be a daunting task.

Well, have I got a share for you!

This quick-reading (35 page) guide gives you examples and actionable steps to writing copy that compels and engages your readers. In 11 parts all beginning with the letter "P", you learn how to quickly write an order-pulling mini sales letter.

But just to get your creative juices flowing, I will quickly preview each of the "Ps" with you here:

1 - PREHEAD: This is a short, introductory statement at the very top of your sales page to engage reader attention, introduce a key idea or qualification and set the stage for the thrust of your main sales message.

2 - PRIMARY HEAD: This is the main statement. It is the bolded, large-print attention-getting headline that reels in your reader. It should touch on the problem your prospect identifies with and trumpet why your prospect should buy your product (benefit) to end that problem once and for all.

3 - POSTHEAD: Like the pre-head, this is a brief connecting statement that bridges the gap from headline to the opening paragraph of your sales letter.

4 - PROBLEM: Problems are the universal driving force behind many of the decisions we make. So here, you introduce the problem or issue your prospect strongly identifies with. Your copy can be stated positively or negatively, real or imagined. You can show empathy or sympathy here but you should know enough about the issue/problem to write with authority or your copy will lack the emptional connection to the reader and may affect their confidence that your solution will help.

5 - PRODUCT: Here is where you "let loose" with your unique selling proposition ... how your product is different from others (your competitors, if you have them) and how it works to solve the problem. Don't be arrogant or haughty or even talk about YOU ... it's all about the product and how it can help your reader finally solve their pressing problem.

6 - PROOF: Here is where you back up your claims in the previous section. Your reader shouldn't have to take your word --- most won't. So you need to provide proof in the form of one or more testimonials, visual evidence, or you could pose some kind of challenge that strengthens your product's claims.

7 - POINTS: Here, you present a bulleted list of benefits (or reasons why) your client will benefit from buying your product. Every decent sales letter has bullet points. They are effective in preserving white space in a sales letter that improves the look and ease of reading but more importantly, they let you cover a lot of information about your product in tightly-written phrases. Lastly, you can help answer a lot of questions your readers may have about your offer in your list of bullet points.

8 - PULL: Your "Call to Action" section is where you put fire under your reader to take the necessary action. You want the order, so don't assume your reader will immediately grab their credit card ... you must urge them to take action and explain what you want them to do. You can even sweeten the deal here with limit-time discounts, limited availability, special pricing, or even split payments (this is great if your product is expensive; allow them to pay half now and the rest to be billed the following month).

9 - PROMISE: This is your guarantee. You need to remove any barriers to your reader ordering right away so you must put their mind at ease. Risk-reversal, it's called, and you do that by removing all risks with a strongly-worded money-back guarantee or no-hassle return for a refund ... you only need to say it once but stand by it. If you have certain qualifications for returns/refunds (ex: they need to contact you via your support page by a certain number of days or request a return label, etc.) you should clearly state that in this section of your copy.

10 - PROCESS: This section includes last-minute instructions and any information that answers your reader's questions before they order. Put yourself in the shoes of your reader. If you were buying your product and reading your copy, what would YOU want to know before you clicked that BUY NOW button? When you come up with the answers, you should add this information in the Process section. And speaking of that BUY NOW or ORDER button, the PROCESS area also includes the link to your payment processor and your terms and conditions and legal statements and disclaimers.

11 - POSTSCRIPT: This is the P.S. that most sales letters feature. Here, you simply remind, recap and reinforce your reader about the unpleasantness of their problem or issue and how your product will solve that problem as soon as they get access to it. Tell them what they will be getting ... remind them of the key benefits they will enjoy ... and then reinforce the "Call to Action" ... you've got to ASK them to order.

Follow this copywriting prescription and you can't go wrong.

GET IT HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
DOWNLOAD FROM EITHER LINK:
http://ge.tt/2FsrNut2
OR HERE:
https://mir.cr/0UL4VQUP
OR HERE:
https://mega.nz/#!bggwyAQB!T5m28TX5bkIiItb4HnbHGBttQm3F7rQGO8sDSxJT8D0

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE
... BUT YOU MUST ACT NOW!

Here is a good thread where you can get download another good share on crash course copywriting...

GO HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-The-Copywriting-Crash-Course-John-Anghelache-4cd-mp3-5-pdf?highlight=crash+course+copywriting

NOTE: See post #15 --- jimmy456 provides a ge.tt link that worked for me seconds ago!

VIRUS TOTAL:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/2006e2.../detection
File name: CCC.rar
File size: 642.09 KB
Detection ratio: 0 / 56
Analysis date: 2019-01-13 19:02:37 UTC

If you're seeing this post anywhere except bestblackhatforum.com or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

Enjoy! Now, go write some whip-a** copy!

Thanks
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
01-14-2019, 08:00 AM
RE: [GET] CRASH COURSE COPYWRITING FOR MINISITES AND VIDEOS
Thanks Layna I love your copy stuff!
01-14-2019, 08:08 AM
@luckyjj: You're welcome. Enjoy!

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
01-14-2019, 08:43 AM
Happydance

Thanks @Layna61524 as always, thanks for the great share on copywriting. It will come in handy. Reps given.
01-14-2019, 09:50 AM
Thanks so much reps given
29.gif
01-19-2019, 08:53 AM

Thanks for the share Layna and the link to the Nonconformer post for another good Copywriting product.

Both of these products are gems.

Was just looking at them and they give the beginner Copywriter a solid base to begin learning how to put together great copy.

Good Copywriting skills are key to success online. You either do it yourself or hire someone... Many think to just hire this task out to Fiverr or some cheap place. They hope to save a few dollars and think that will be good enough.

Poor planning.

The Copy on the page, video, ad, etc is critical to success and if you get it wrong, your campaign is toast.

Maybe I am old school, but I never like to outsource something I don't know how to do myself unless it is so technical I would have to spend ages to acquire the skill.

Once I know how to do it, then I can run some tests to find an outsourcer that can handle the job to my specs.

Still, Copy is something I watch super close, so getting shares like this is something that goes into my library as a reference once I have read it.

Cheers,

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
01-26-2019, 01:35 AM
Thanks Layna, great share.

Reps+ added..
01-27-2019, 09:04 AM
Thanks Layna I love your copy stuff!

50.gif