81.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-25-2013, 09:44 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2013 09:47 PM by MoneyStar.)
[GET] CPA Tycoon - Alex Goad
REQUESTED HERE Love
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Req-CPA-Tycoon
[Image: headerCPA.png] [Image: cpa_slice_1.png]
[Image: cpa_slice_2.png]
[Image: cpa_slice_3.png]
[Image: cpa_slice_4.png]
[Image: cpa_slice_5.png]
[Image: cpa_slice_6.png]
[Image: cpa_slice_7.png]
[Image: cpa_slice_8.png]
[Image: cpa_slice_9.png]
[Image: cpa_slice_10.png]
[Image: cpa_slice_11.png]
[Image: cpa_slice_12.png]

Salespage

Code:
http://cpatycoon.com/

Direct download link to the Core Manual
Magic Button :
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Req-CPA-Tycoon?pid=464322#pid464322
09-25-2013, 09:54 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2013 09:56 PM by The Thor Hammer.)
RE:
Credits/ Rep goes to XrumGer for sharing the PDF
09-25-2013, 11:36 PM
RE:
Thanks for the share !

New Mirror :

Magic Button :

cheers,
09-26-2013, 12:02 AM
RE:
great share thanks!
09-26-2013, 12:54 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2013 08:28 AM by Quasar.)
RE:
(I posted this is the Request section but it merits being posted here too!)

Guys, Guys, GUYS!

This is a product by Alex (F*cking) Goad. This *sshole has NEVER produced a product that was worth more than the crap you scrape from your shoe after walking through a cow pasture.

I see mostly new users or members with few to no posts wanting this. I go back with this d*ckwad at least seven years. I paid about a grand for Google Conquest, which was a huge cluster f*ck. I got my money back - as did everyone that had half a brain and knew what the hell was going on.

Do you want to know what he wrote me after I requested a refund? I made the request on a Friday and he wrote and told me I would have to wait until the following Tuesday for him to give me my money back.

He f*cking told me he would not have any money until he sold a couple of more programs! He gave my money back on Wednesday. Yeah, this guy is a tycoon and millionaire for sure! NOT!

And this is someone you want to buy or take advice from?

Really?

Since then, I learned lots and know who the pretenders are - and this guy knows squat about how to do anything but take your money. Notice that all the sales copy talks about a 14-year old kid. He doesn't even use his name until you see the signature.

I cannot believe this as*hole is still around - trying to peddle $27 infoproducts (which is how he started in the WF!) He should have at least used a pen name or changed it altogether. (But doing that would have been an intelligent act.)

I have reviewed several of his BS products since and no one I know has EVER made more than a couple of bucks with ANYTHING this guy put his name on. Most lost money or worse - wasted lots of time.

You guys do what you want - I assume you you are all intelligent, mature and know who and what this guy is - and the kind of crap he sells.

Me?

Not a f*cking chance I want this - even for free! (Hell, I would not want this if he paid me to take it! I don't believe in taking zero-sum actions.)
79.gif
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
09-26-2013, 01:34 AM
RE:
(09-26-2013 12:54 AM)Quasar Wrote:  (I posted this is the Request section but it merits being posted here too!)

Guys, Guys, GUYS!

This is a product by Alex (F*cking) Goad. This *sshole has NEVER produced a product that was worth more than the crap you scrape from your shoe after walking through a cow pasture.
~~

Slap Slap Slap!
Lol
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
09-26-2013, 08:54 AM
RE:
(09-26-2013 01:34 AM)aKinaKus Wrote:  
(09-26-2013 12:54 AM)Quasar Wrote:  (I posted this is the Request section but it merits being posted here too!)

Guys, Guys, GUYS!

~~

Slap Slap Slap!
Lol
Hotelscombined is a shit company to work with.They scrub leads like a cheese grater on bare flesh and they'll
boot your ass into orbit and leave you looking at your earings/stats and thinking what could've been.Keep well away!
Rep+ me if you found it useful :)
09-26-2013, 03:18 PM
RE:
Quasar

I've given you and the OP Max Rep for this.

You, because you've saved me time and a download, as well as pour through what you say is acres of junk, and you've gone out of your way to help others.

To the OP, thanks not just for the share but for allowing us to see what cr*p this really is and so avoid parting with any shekels for it!

That's what I love about BBHF - exposing the WSOs for what they mainly are - a heap of sales page style over little substance (generalization, of course, but oh-so-true in the majority of cases).
09-26-2013, 03:37 PM
RE:
thanks for the warning about the hotel affiliate program.

I actually work at a hotel and had been thinking about doing this for a good while.

oh well back to ye olde drawing board!
09-28-2013, 07:50 AM
RE:
He gives you very little help in building this site. Most of the stuff on his example site is not even discussed in his writing. Another half ass put together piece of crap. Thanks for nothing, but confusion and disappointment AGAIN!! Alex Goad, a name I will stay away from.
37.gif
Join me in blogging about brands. Click here!!

22.gif