18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-07-2014, 05:16 AM
[GET] Business Card Profits (highly recommended) - Alan Saltz [pdf]
Business Card Profits

This is an excellent ebook that will give you a lot of good ideas to implement offline. I 110% agree with him that most people's business cards are absolutely useless. In fact, I'd say many are actually detrimental and causing a bad impression. Don't be one of them. - Non Conformer

The "CURE" for the Boring Business Card.

How to Turn Your Most Inexpensive Marketing Tool Into a Customer-Winning
Secret Weapon... with EASE!

[Image: Snap1.jpg]

Sales Page:
Code:
http://businesscardprofits.com/

Take a good look at your business card.

See what hundreds, even thousands of good prospects look at as they consider whether or not to do business with you.

Is it a great business card? More importantly, is an effective marketing piece?

It really should be.

Now let me ask you something:

Did you know that a few simple changes to your business card can earn you A LOT more business every month?

As you're about to discover, nearly 2/3 of business cards have a fatal flaw that CRIPPLES their response... and even repels some customers.

Fortunately, it's an easy fix.

Keep reading, and you'll discover a simple, inexpensive, nearly effortless way to turn your business card into a customer winning, referral generating secret weopon...

Does YOUR Business Card Do a Better Job of Making You Money... or Repelling Clients?
The answer might surprise you...

According two recently published business card usage studies, a vast majority (almost 2 out of 3) of recipients don't even pay attention to the business cards they're given.

The reason is simple:

They're NOT engaged by them.

It's a "fatal flaw" that renders many business cards UNABLE to perform the job they're meant to perform -- namely, earning you business!

Another study found that cheap business cards actually turn off customers and send them looking for other options.

But there IS a silver lining...

The KYP study found that 87% of people:
will pay greater attention to will keep longer

... a business card that is engaging, allowing it to create both a bigger and longer lasting impression.

There's no ifs... ands... or buts... about it.

Better business cards generate more business.

It's that simple.

There's just one problem.

Most People Don't Know What Makes a GREAT Business Card.

Think About it...

When is the last time you were handed a business card that REALLY got you to look at it before you crammed it in your pocket?

When is the last time someone gave you a card that instantly convinced you they were just the person for the job?
And when's the last time you got saw a card you HAD to hold onto... and share with others?

Has it been awhile?

It may be easy to forget this, but...

This is What Business Cards Are Supposed to Do!

Convert prospects... into loyal, cash-paying clients!

But, this is only the beginning of how your business card can starting injecting profits into your business.

I'll explain in just a minute...

First, think about the business card YOU use today.

Think about the reaction and the response that it gets.

Now Imagine that Same 2"x 3.5" Piece of Paper. Only THIS Time Around... It... Instantly makes an impression.
Builds more trust.

Is far more memorable and virtually "trash proof"

Forces more people to keep it.
Drives more people to respond.
Gets more people to share it with friends, associates, and clients.
Puts more money in your pocket!

Just imagine what that can do for your business.

Password requests will be ignored. Been answered a thousand times already. Search the forum or read the TOP of the freebie section.

Get It:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/UHXBMVPR
Show some love Heart hit the add reputation link and please make mirrors:
03-07-2014, 05:23 AM
RE:
Thanks for the Share NC.. Rep Added...

Direct Mirror : (Click Here )
03-07-2014, 05:35 AM
RE:
Some extraordinary motivation has you in its grip, NonConformer!

You deliver so many Top Quality packages, books, plugins and apps -- You are overwhelming and beyond compare!

My elevator pitch has been landing me 4-5 new leads/week and I have been looking for some 'Welcome Gift' to help slide them into accepting a first consulting interview. This Business Card book could fit the bill. Tomorrow, I am meeting with a general contractor who is desperate to build an advertising and referral system, so I will try this out and let you know how it works. My goal is to schedule a complete interview during which I can learn more about his past efforts, perceived competitors, target market and capacity to invest.

Thank you again for -- beyond this one book -- your dedication to putting excellent resources on my desk.

Bravo!

- AllD
03-08-2014, 09:42 AM
RE:
(03-07-2014 05:35 AM)all4dbest Wrote:  Some extraordinary motivation has you in its grip, NonConformer!

You deliver so many Top Quality packages, books, plugins and apps -- You are overwhelming and beyond compare!

My elevator pitch has been landing me 4-5 new leads/week and I have been looking for some 'Welcome Gift' to help slide them into accepting a first consulting interview. This Business Card book could fit the bill. Tomorrow, I am meeting with a general contractor who is desperate to build an advertising and referral system, so I will try this out and let you know how it works. My goal is to schedule a complete interview during which I can learn more about his past efforts, perceived competitors, target market and capacity to invest.

Thank you again for -- beyond this one book -- your dedication to putting excellent resources on my desk.

Bravo!

- AllD
At least you are putting them to use and that's what counts. This is good and so is the Bly postcards book. I consider business cards mini post cards.
03-08-2014, 10:12 AM
RE:
business cards as mini postcards... that's a different way of looking at it. I'll read this as I'm going to design my husband's business cards for our construction business tonight

MIRROR

Love
27.gif
03-08-2014, 02:02 PM
RE:
I had a few minutes here and there to read the book this evening.

REVIEW:
The book is a short read at only 41 pages but it's jammed pack with useful ideas and tips on how to design your business card to make it more memorable and stand out above the rest.

It doesn't require you to be a graphic designer. You don't have to worry about making it pretty or hiring a designer to do this for you. In fact, the author suggests a website where you can get your business cards printed cheap.

The book teaches you commonly used techniques found in ads. After all, the business card can and should be treated like a mini ad. It also shows plenty of examples with notations to explain it further.

Even with my digital library bursting with copywriting material, I never thought to use such knowledge on a tiny area of space as the business card. I've created business cards for my husband's business before but they were always created half-ass with little thought. In fact, I'm looking at them now and it's embarassing that I armed him with them. Blush Verysad

It offers a checklist to make sure you don't forget to add things to the card. Plus the book offers more tips after that. Naturally, you don't want to use all of them on one card. That would make it busy and lose focus.

This is an awesome book, one that will definitely ensure that hubby's business cards don't get tossed in the round file.

Love
03-09-2014, 05:14 PM
RE:
(03-08-2014 02:02 PM)uppastmidnight Wrote:  I had a few minutes here and there to read the book this evening.

REVIEW:
The book is a short read at only 41 pages but it's jammed pack with useful ideas and tips on how to design your business card to make it more memorable and stand out above the rest.

It doesn't require you to be a graphic designer. You don't have to worry about making it pretty or hiring a designer to do this for you. In fact, the author suggests a website where you can get your business cards printed cheap.

The book teaches you commonly used techniques found in ads. After all, the business card can and should be treated like a mini ad. It also shows plenty of examples with notations to explain it further.

Even with my digital library bursting with copywriting material, I never thought to use such knowledge on a tiny area of space as the business card. I've created business cards for my husband's business before but they were always created half-ass with little thought. In fact, I'm looking at them now and it's embarassing that I armed him with them. Blush Verysad

It offers a checklist to make sure you don't forget to add things to the card. Plus the book offers more tips after that. Naturally, you don't want to use all of them on one card. That would make it busy and lose focus.

This is an awesome book, one that will definitely ensure that hubby's business cards don't get tossed in the round file.

Love
There are two other business card books in my threads that have a large amount of example photos. Might give you some more ideas. I'd focus on short punchy compelling copy though before flash. Pretend you are writing adwords ads. Limited space is tough to work with.
03-10-2014, 02:14 AM
RE:
+Rep added - Thank you VERY much for your share!
03-10-2014, 06:50 AM
RE:
This is much needed. Glad you had it to share, Thanks!
03-10-2014, 06:57 AM
RE:
thanks for your great shares you are the boss :) rep added as always

mirror :
13.gif
Hello everyone Perfect 10

52.gif