64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-08-2015, 08:39 AM
RE:
Thanks demomeb thanks in advance to crack the plugin...
01-08-2015, 08:39 AM
RE:
i think that licence key and email address is blocked??????????????????????????
expired domain name da 30 pa 30 ,da40 pa40 at affordable price nock me in
01-08-2015, 09:01 AM
RE:
Hey guys -

I'm the producer of this plugin and figured I'd chime in here to answer some of the misinformation.
- We did a couple of private launches now to optimize the sales page, work out any kinks, and to give important JVs a first bite at the apple. The real launch is around a month away still.
- No income claims are made anywhere.
- Our biggest success was started with an early alpha user who started back in November. He's up to an Alexa 70k or so with dozens/hundreds of shares a day on average. It's an all topic blog, just like the big ones.

- You drive traffic in one of three ways - seo, ads, and social. This plugin, when hooked up to social, drives traffic through shares. That's so important there is even a training video in there showing how to hook up jetpack to get that sharing going. SEO is always an option for long tail terms, but not a large one IMO.
- I'm not aware of any other product out that curates content from the top viral sites, but I'd love to be proven wrong.
- You can definitely monetize on flippa - build a site and sell it. Half the sites on flippa are sites purpose built to sell.
- There is an option in the setup screen to NOT host images on your site and instead link to them where they sit. IANAL, but I'm unaware of any successful lawsuit for someone linking to an image. The same goes for attribution of the original source article option. (The entire purpose of these two settings is to help minimize legal exposure)

My buddy JR was doing all this work by hand early last year and was bitching about it non stop. So I dug in and learned about the space and how he was doing this manually. Now instead of spending 40 hours writing content, he spends 10 minutes a week queuing up articles he likes. He's making money with adsense and affiliate offers and is (of course) way happier now than before.

Post questions if you wish... I know you guys generally aren't the buying type but I'm happy to clear up misconceptions.
01-08-2015, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2015 03:01 PM by zynet.)
RE:
Hey Maxout,

You're wrong about this crowd, many of us are "the buying type", what we are NOT is the buy before some PROOF type.
I, like a lot of us, have gotten the usual emails : letting us know about the next great shiny object, but here's the thing, most of us have been there done that. But, if your plugin works, that would be awesome and you will have buyers from this community. I really really want it to work, because I have multiple sites and this will be such a welcomed change.
Here's a techy question: your plugin comes preloaded with 5 sites, can customers load their own rss feeds or sites they want to curate from as well???
01-08-2015, 03:32 PM
RE:
I agree with zynet, Maxout
BTW: Maxout, I'm the one who gave you your 5 Reps

If it weren't for this forum I would not have purchased, so you can thank the members here for bringing this to attention as I'm sure you have gotten a few sales straight from this forum.

We are all tired of being ripped off and scammed so before we purchase anything in the IM world we usually check here first to get the HONEST Reviews before purchasing.

It weeds out 99% of the shit coming from the WF and others.
9.gif
01-08-2015, 04:13 PM
RE:
(01-08-2015 07:12 AM)oggie Wrote:  Yea I got the Big package but I don't think it can be shared as it's installed into the plugin
I have not installed it yet to even check it out...

It will be a few days before I sink into using it as I'm finishing a project at the moment
But if I have some spare time I will look into it and if it can be shared I'll do it!
(01-08-2015 06:43 AM)theman Wrote:  Anyone have the OTO2 of extra feeds?
How much is OTO2?
01-08-2015, 11:53 PM
RE:
(01-08-2015 06:22 AM)kael123 Wrote:  Ok guys no need to null it just use the licence key and the email address on the installation video

Provided by : @oggie #9
i just did it it's work

proof
[Image: proof.jpg]

to download the plugin here is the direct link
Where is the license key!
470 leads in 30 minutes using FREE Organic Traffic starting 24th August , PM for details
01-09-2015, 01:00 AM
RE:
(01-08-2015 11:53 PM)RingMaster Wrote:  Not working right away as the creator of the product is monitoring this thread
he just disabled the licence

I gave a run to the plugin yesterday

here is a result for the "seo" keyword

[Image: pic.jpg]

as you can see

1- the articles aren't relevant "I know seo is not the best keyword to test"
2- the 2 first articles aren't in English

so if you go for this plugin forget about automation you need to choose your articles and curate them

** if you wanna see an article just replay and I'll take a screen shot of one of those generated by the plugin

(01-08-2015 06:22 AM)kael123 Wrote:  Ok guys no need to null it just use the licence key and the email address on the installation video

Provided by : @oggie #9
i just did it it's work

proof
[Image: proof.jpg]

to download the plugin here is the direct link
Where is the license key!
01-09-2015, 02:51 AM
RE:
(01-08-2015 02:45 PM)zynet Wrote:  Hey Maxout,

You're wrong about this crowd, many of us are "the buying type", what we are NOT is the buy before some PROOF type.
I, like a lot of us, have gotten the usual emails : letting us know about the next great shiny object, but here's the thing, most of us have been there done that. But, if your plugin works, that would be awesome and you will have buyers from this community. I really really want it to work, because I have multiple sites and this will be such a welcomed change.
Here's a techy question: your plugin comes preloaded with 5 sites, can customers load their own rss feeds or sites they want to curate from as well???
I didn't mean to imply that everyone was like that, just that the guys at (ugh) WF are less likely to get a nulled version.

The plugin is certainly a new and shiny toy. More than most this can work great IF time and care is taken to use it. Most will install, play for a bit, and move on - it's just the nature of shiny things.

This plugin isnt' an RSS reader and instead pulls articles from hand/hard coded site list of viral sites. WP Robot is probably the best RSS reader/poster that I know of.

Thanks for being level headed. :)
01-09-2015, 02:56 AM
RE:
Hey MAXOUT!

I love to see people creating their own stuff. That's how you make money in IM. But how do you reply to the questions that the plugin is still more a beta than a release (wrong results for KWs and wrong languages and other)...

Also how is it on Shared Hosting Resources and what else do you need to make it work: spinner, proxies...whatever else!

Thx
12.gif
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!

42.gif