24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-12-2017, 09:33 AM
RE: [GET] Bulk Video Tagger
(03-12-2017 03:16 AM)monsur Wrote:  Thanks a lot
May you pls explain the benefit it may produce?

Hi - if you copy a single video file (eg mp4 file) and upload it many times to YouTube only one of the files will be accepted by YT. The rest will be blocked because YT doesn't allow duplicate content.
This software solves the problem by making duplicate video files different by altering the meta tags in bulk. Further, the metatags help YT to understand the keyword content. So if you keyword stuff the metatags, you help the video to rank for those keywords. This software allows you to optimize each video file for a specific keyword before uploading.
Hope that helps.
03-25-2017, 01:54 PM
Brilliant Software! Thanks for Sharing! So many others take a different route using ffmeg to alter the bit count or adding a bit and changing the file size, your approach changes 3 different video identifiers, totally allowing the video to pass duplicate video filters, without having to do anything else to the file!

These specific types of title spinning (State,City,Zip etc) is great for local marketing PPL,PayPerCall and CPA.

Great stuff Bobhenry! +Max Rep

Check out my recent group buy thread here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-%E2%...pid3325063
04-06-2017, 09:48 PM
Thanks for the share, +rep added!
04-06-2017, 11:37 PM
Good tool. Awesome share.

I will test it.

Reps added.
04-07-2017, 01:24 AM
Thanks so much for creating this and sharing. This should shave off a lot of time and create better results than doing this manually.
Again, thanksThanks
60.gif
04-07-2017, 11:25 PM
appreciate your share. thanks max + rep
04-10-2017, 08:21 AM
Great software, I've actually been looking for something just like this.
It saves a TON of time renaming all of your videos when you have 1,000
of them.
Reps added.
JL
08-13-2017, 09:08 AM
Thanks and repped, Bobhenry!
08-13-2017, 09:11 AM
(02-19-2017 03:49 AM)Bobhenry Wrote:  Here's a tool I had made that helps you clone videos for use on YT, so I'm sharing with my pals here on the forum.

[Image: Screenshot1.png?resize=173%2C162]

It works by renaming and retagging videos prior to upload to YT. It will rename mp4 files, change the title and comments fields according to a comma-separated list in a txt file.

TO USE:
Take an MP4 video, and create a bunch of copies in the same folder
Then, create a text file with the desired video filename, title and comments comma separated, one line per video. So something like

Plumber in Plano TX,plumber in Plano TX,This is a video about plumber in Plano TX
Plumber in Dallas TX,plumber in Dallas TX,This is a video about plumber in Dallas TX
etc

Then run the program, select the text file, and then the folder containing the videos and click start. Wait until it's done, then you can just upload them all
to YT...

Virustotal:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/aaf8958402cdff8ed4a86dee766d88c66e16b5c930dce72b41f1e6158d19fa08/analysis/

Download Page:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://ranker.tech/bulk-video-tagger/

(My hosting is a bit slow so please be patient when downloading)

Please video tutorial for use this tools
09-16-2017, 07:07 AM
For the people asking for a video it's as easy as 1,2,3 did you even download it?

use the setup.exe like he said in the OP you even quoted it.....Biggrin

Quote:TO USE:
Take an MP4 video, and create a bunch of copies in the same folder
Then, create a text file with the desired video filename, title and comments comma separated, one line per video. So something like

Plumber in Plano TX,plumber in Plano TX,This is a video about plumber in Plano TX
Plumber in Dallas TX,plumber in Dallas TX,This is a video about plumber in Dallas TX
etc

Then run the program, select the text file, and then the folder containing the videos and click start. Wait until it's done, then you can just upload them all
to YT...
35.gif

57.gif