76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-26-2014, 05:49 PM
RE:
wow.. it is awesome
08-09-2014, 10:59 PM
RE:
Hi,

I think i have leave a questions for you in your blog regarding the issues i face when using this template.

1) i have posted about 11 post, but in the homepage it only show 2 page and leave a very long empty space there

2) in the heading, instead of loading the adsense, i want to add an image and when using the image widget provided by google, the format is out.. do i still look for the code above to modified it.

Thanks.

BR,
Victor lew

P/s : Many thanks for sharing it...
My blog : http://forex88news.blogspot.com for your reference
08-09-2014, 11:02 PM
RE:
Not bad, i like it. +5 Rep!
08-10-2014, 12:35 AM
RE:
I am not sure but may be you change the number of posts in blogger settings...

nice site, probably you can share how to make and earn from it... it may help people like me ...

(08-09-2014 10:59 PM)victorlew Wrote:  Hi,

I think i have leave a questions for you in your blog regarding the issues i face when using this template.

1) i have posted about 11 post, but in the homepage it only show 2 page and leave a very long empty space there

2) in the heading, instead of loading the adsense, i want to add an image and when using the image widget provided by google, the format is out.. do i still look for the code above to modified it.

Thanks.

BR,
Victor lew

P/s : Many thanks for sharing it...
My blog : http://forex88news.blogspot.com for your reference
08-10-2014, 10:38 AM
RE:
Hi ShareSolutions,

Thanks for your tips, but i still couldn't solve it. Sure, i am more than happy to share with you more about forex. I just started that blog 3 weeks ago, its still in a beta mode (its alive but subject to chances, be it the post format, what to share, etc..

Please be patient with me.

BR,
Victor Lew
8.gif
08-10-2014, 01:13 PM
RE:
Hi ShareSolutions,

Thanks for your tips, but i still couldn't solve it. Sure, i am more than happy to share with you more about forex. I just started that blog 3 weeks ago, its still in a beta mode (its alive but subject to chances, be it the post format, what to share, etc..

Please be patient with me.

BR,
Victor Lew

37.gif