38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-18-2013, 10:31 PM
RE:
(11-18-2013 08:35 PM)MirrorBird Wrote:  Yes the course is out :) But I will not share it maybe next month in VIP Because I and 400-600 other people who did pay for it do not want it go to a waste. But actually making money from it so if share it here almost no one would take action from those leechers and noobies :) I also do not want to dishonour Britanny by sharing it here for free. She put alot of work in it and she deserve the money we pay for it.

Love Tongue Lol

(11-18-2013 05:52 PM)thoughtsfiend Wrote:  Course is out now. Would be nice if anyone can share it.
Thanks.
So you mean only brittany is hardworker , what about other products shared here and u leached , what about that ?

You are crying to share a product for just you paid like 20-30 bucks ? What about them you leeched the products From 1 year and 5 days EXACTLY, What the F*** was that, how do they feel

Congratulations you are truly blackhatter and this is a awesome community man.

Sorry for my english , i am not good at it .
11-18-2013, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2013 11:14 PM by j3zr33l.)
RE:
(11-18-2013 08:35 PM)MirrorBird Wrote:  Yes the course is out :) But I will not share it maybe next month in VIP Because I and 400-600 other people who did pay for it do not want it go to a waste. But actually making money from it so if share it here almost no one would take action from those leechers and noobies :) I also do not want to dishonour Britanny by sharing it here for free. She put alot of work in it and she deserve the money we pay for it.

Love Tongue Lol

(11-18-2013 05:52 PM)thoughtsfiend Wrote:  Course is out now. Would be nice if anyone can share it.
Thanks.
LOL, you MOFO's are funny sometimes. You have it BUT because soooo many people won't use it to make mad munnies you won't dishonor (LOL Dishonor? Really?) Brittany.

It's already a well known fact that 99% of the shares that are downloaded go on to make nice hard drive antique collectibles and that doesn't stop people from posting the shinies everyday. So whether you share it now or next year, its still going to go to waste on most.

You should have just kept your big mouth shut and used it to its full potential (Thus making Brittany so very proud of you)then share it when you feel like you've gotten the most from it and not come with this nonsense about dishonor and not taking action.

Next time. seriously...just STFU, use it, make your munny and THEN buy the high horse and a feather cap to go with it.

I encourage you to keep it secret! keep it safe! Because its almost christmas and you know Brittany-Claus is watching who's been naughty or nice.

But seriously though GTFOH with your bullshit kid.
11-18-2013, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2013 10:49 PM by kotsios555.)
RE:
(11-18-2013 09:32 PM)sjc999 Wrote:  I've got it, you don't. Na, na, na, na, Nah.Lol

There is something much worse than so-called leeching - it's smug fake superiority.

Why are you in a BH forum if you don't seem to agree with sharing products. Except for a few product owners and their spies, there is only one reason to be here. So, when you have a product and don't want to share it, that seems a pretty strange time to get a sudden attack of conscience.

In the end, don't share. That's up to you. But at least have the decency not to come here and thumb your nose at everybody else.

(11-18-2013 08:35 PM)MirrorBird Wrote:  .....if share it here almost no one would take action from those leechers and noobies :) I also do not want to dishonour Britanny by sharing it here for free. She put alot of work in it and she deserve the money we pay for it.
Comon man, dishonour Brittany? what are you talking about? Thats not a
reason not to share this. Maybe you know her personaly or you dont plan
to share it anyway! if that is the case, then you shouldnt even post the
first time. Also its your personal opinion that Brittany and her course
deserve that much money. How the hell do we know that its true if we
havent try the course yet? Maybe you just want to promote her. i am
sorry my friend but i think you are in the wrong forum
[Image: ban8.jpg]
11-18-2013, 11:00 PM
RE:

Love Tongue Lol

Do NOT pay MirrorBird so that he could actually share in VIP Next Month .

Oh MirrorBird just a reminder that you have contributed ZERO Share in Bestblackhatforum Since 2012

Well isn't time to really start sharing ? I hope you honor your words and i quoted you above Smile
11-18-2013, 11:51 PM
RE:

Love Tongue Lol

Thanks.
Yeah, I'll bet your making a fortune, perhaps your niche is teaching how to write grammatically correct content to third world countries! Keywords: learn English at home,write proficient English in three days, speak your way to a fortune online, etc, etc! Share the GD course or go pound sand up ur a$$, if you even have it, your fifteen minutes of fame is up! Angry
62.gif
11-19-2013, 01:06 AM
RE:
bump for this maybe someone will shareee
11-19-2013, 01:37 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2013 01:44 AM by Raven.)
RE:
Hey Fellow BBHF Members,
I found this in Google Search
Ahhh, Google Magic Is O SO Powerful!

Day 1 Of 2kin3days Masterclass
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRvsZfzrxWQ
Rep Me For Having The Balls Too Use Google? Why Not?
IF You can, Always Buy What You Make Money With. It's The Right Thing To Do.
11-19-2013, 01:46 AM
RE:
+5 Rep points for you Raven...

And F.U.C.K the Leechers + Selfish People :-)
11-19-2013, 02:04 AM
RE:
Awesome Share bro

+5 Rep :)
11-19-2013, 02:33 AM
RE:
(11-19-2013 01:37 AM)Raven Wrote:  Hey Fellow BBHF Members,
I found this in Google Search
Ahhh, Google Magic Is O SO Powerful!

Day 1 Of 2kin3days Masterclass
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRvsZfzrxWQ
Rep Me For Having The Balls Too Use Google? Why Not?
MAAN YOU ARE F****** CRAZY GOOGLE m*****f***** THANK YOU F*** LEECHERSssssssss
23.gif

56.gif