17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-26-2019, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2019 02:17 PM by Daku.)
RE: [GET] Brendan Mace - 5K Publishing Paydays
Excellent - still worked today! 26-mar-2019 Happydance

(02-16-2018 12:49 AM)jimms Wrote:  
(09-30-2017 02:20 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  @cutepanda: Thanks for the share. I'm going to max rep you but like a few others here, I need more clarification. Your instructions say to delete the style ="display: none" and while it is highlighted I cannot find a way to delete it.

Also, you say "Now you can create your own account." Well, I tried that by inputting an email and a made-up password and it was a no-go.

Maybe the guy has caught on by now? I don't know ... but it seems the method is still working for a few people.

I'm always amazed at instructions that tell us WHAT to do but not HOW to do it.

Can you (or anyone, for that matter) help out those of us who aren't as "talented" at editing code?

Layna61524

This is EASIER.LOL Happydance

03-26-2019, 03:48 PM
Well, obviously, I have trouble understanding the way people explain stuff here. I've gone blind trying to find the line I'm supposed to delete and just gave up. I found it on another forum link. I have had two people give me instructions that seem easy to follow but ...

Looks like everybody else gets it but knowing how to do something and teaching others how ... something gets lost in translation. I'm just too detail oriented, I suppose.

Thanks anyway.

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
03-27-2019, 04:20 AM
(03-26-2019 03:48 PM)layna61524 Wrote:  Well, obviously, I have trouble understanding the way people explain stuff here. I've gone blind trying to find the line I'm supposed to delete and just gave up. I found it on another forum link. I have had two people give me instructions that seem easy to follow but ...

Looks like everybody else gets it but knowing how to do something and teaching others how ... something gets lost in translation. I'm just too detail oriented, I suppose.

Thanks anyway.

Layna61524

Don't feel bad, Layna. These things don't work for me, either. I just downloaded the YT links that were given here and left it at that. I never do any of the registration things, just direct downloads.

25.gif