53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-09-2022, 08:27 PM
RE: [GET] Breakthrough Advertising MindMaps - Harlan Kilstein [pdf]
"The file you attempted to download has been previously claimed by a copyright holder through a valid DMCA request and cannot be downloaded."
06-10-2022, 05:16 PM
OK, I am trying this again. This is the pdf collection, PLUS a pdf of the original book "Breakthrough Advertising" by Eugene Schwartz (not just the mindmaps). I hope this changes the CRC type stuff.

It is encrypted with the USUAL FORUM PASSWORD - the PW starts with "best" and is a forum name...

So, zipped PDFs, using 7-zip, about 1.5MB:

Let's see what happens now...

Peace.

Mongo
06-11-2022, 06:06 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2022 06:06 AM by Makepeace.)
(06-10-2022 05:16 PM)MongoSmash Wrote:  OK, I am trying this again. This is the pdf collection, PLUS a pdf of the original book "Breakthrough Advertising" by Eugene Schwartz (not just the mindmaps). I hope this changes the CRC type stuff.

It is encrypted with the USUAL FORUM PASSWORD - the PW starts with "best" and is a forum name...

Peace.

Mongo

Huge thanks for reuploading this treasure Cool I added a mirror in dbree. So far none of my files there got deleted, so hope this will also stay on.

URL: https://dbree.org/v/a3a3d5
File Name: BAMKils.zip
Size: 1.71 MB
01-07-2024, 08:28 PM
(06-10-2022 05:16 PM)MongoSmash Wrote:  OK, I am trying this again. This is the pdf collection, PLUS a pdf of the original book "Breakthrough Advertising" by Eugene Schwartz (not just the mindmaps). I hope this changes the CRC type stuff.

Upd pls))

73.gif