75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-01-2018, 04:01 AM
RE: [GET] Ben Adkins - The "10k/Month Social Posts" Masterclass
actually, this type of share sholdn't be shared at all. not even in vip. you think vip will be any different. THINK AGAIN. the account will last just as long in vip and then ***POOF***

you weren't the only person to suggest this so this isn't just directed at you.

sharing this type of share is fine in my opinion actually but just with the understanding that the account will not be active for more than a few days no matter WHERE you share it.

to say it just needs to be promoted in vip is ridiculous

(07-30-2018 07:04 PM)Novelist Wrote:  Sad, it's not working.

This is why this kind of shares should be shared in VIP section only. There this would not be happened as less number of leechers with selfish mind there.
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
08-01-2018, 05:00 AM
Yep, this is kind of lesson 101 in sharing.

Much better to upload the files than to share direct links or worse logins. It takes more effort but the share will last a lot longer.

If you need help ripping files, ask. I'm sure many here can help advise on that.
08-21-2018, 10:20 PM
Can anyone just the idea of this product? Im sure we can figure out everything else on our own
If you have RARE Direct Response courses i will bribe the hell out of you with latest Dan Kennedy stuff nobody has on the entire blackhat part of the internet! Send me a pm.
08-22-2018, 09:31 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2018 09:31 AM by tsunami7.)
Completely agree, and not to mentioned that Ben likes to crawl in here too. And then then there are those who likes to report this type of shares directly to product owners as well. Which is fair game, so we all should have been the wiser.

(08-01-2018 04:01 AM)California Kid Wrote:  actually, this type of share sholdn't be shared at all. not even in vip. you think vip will be any different. THINK AGAIN. the account will last just as long in vip and then ***POOF***

you weren't the only person to suggest this so this isn't just directed at you.

sharing this type of share is fine in my opinion actually but just with the understanding that the account will not be active for more than a few days no matter WHERE you share it.

to say it just needs to be promoted in vip is ridiculous

(07-30-2018 07:04 PM)Novelist Wrote:  Sad, it's not working.

This is why this kind of shares should be shared in VIP section only. There this would not be happened as less number of leechers with selfish mind there.
08-22-2018, 02:22 PM
Well that was an interesting read. Didn't know about this offer but saw a link to recent post so clicked. "Wow, sounds great" Perfect 10(I'm thinking..) and than read the login info and next think, what? Won't that look obvious when 100 people login w/the same creds from everywhere, at the same time.NotWorking
So I just went back and checked, it took all of 2 hours, 33 minutes to go down. That's too bad but that was bound to happen.
Funny, CaliforniaKid smells a suspect returning to the scene of the crime maybe???Hitface
That's too bad though, it's probably good material. Max reps to the op for trying.
77.gif
"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you enjoy the play?"
09-16-2018, 12:36 PM
LIKELY A FRIGGIN' LEECH CHANGED THE PASSWORD.
09-26-2018, 03:29 AM
can anyone share?
10-13-2018, 02:18 PM
can anyone share?
Thanks
12-31-2018, 07:11 PM
Any body care to share? Thanks in advance
01-03-2019, 03:37 AM
(07-26-2018 04:54 AM)dccountrydz Wrote:  
(07-26-2018 03:52 AM)TheLegend27 Wrote:  if you want to share login details, atleast share it in the vip section
here in the open, there are a lot of assholes leechers

Funny. There are ton of leechers in VIP Sections, not only in Freebies Sections.
Hitface

How would you even know that? You are not even a VIP!
12.gif

41.gif