78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-16-2014, 03:07 PM
[GET] Become a Google Adwords Certified Pro
Code:
http://guttulus.com/become-a-google-adwords-certified-professional/
or

Become Google Certified

In 2014 I made a resolution to become a Google Adwords Certified Professional. I manage
several larger Pay Per Click accounts and it is a lot of fun. In order to track my journey learning Adwords, I make outlines and study guides.
I would like to share these with y’all. I hope they will be useful to y’all in studying and passing the exams. I update whenever I can.
Google AdWords Fundamental – Study Guide.

Google Adwords Advanced Search – Study Guide.

Google Adwords Advanced Display – Study Guide.

Google Adwords Youtube – Study Guide.

Google Analytics – Study Guide.

So this guy has put together training to become adwords certified based on his notes and training as an adwords professional. Certainly helps if you are selling to local biz or you want to start a campaign for yourself. It is free and no affiliate promotion and was linked to by the google+ google partners page. Hopefully it will help someone. No affiliate link but if I am not supposed to put here please delete mods.
Rep+ me if you found it useful :)
09-16-2014, 10:13 PM
RE:
Awesome Andrew! Been looking for something like this! 5+
09-16-2014, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2014 11:55 PM by simplicity.)
RE:
This is exactly what I need. It couldn't get here at a better time
Cool stuff.

+5 Rep
10-06-2014, 10:56 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 10:59 AM by alex44.)
RE: [GET] Become a Google Adwords Certified Pro
(09-16-2014 03:07 PM)Almighty Andrew Wrote:  
Code:
http://guttulus.com/become-a-google-adwords-certified-professional/
or

Become Google Certified

In 2014 I made a resolution to become a Google Adwords Certified Professional. I manage
several larger Pay Per Click accounts and it is a lot of fun. In order to track my journey learning Adwords, I make outlines and study guides.
I would like to share these with y’all. I hope they will be useful to y’all in studying and passing the exams. I update whenever I can.
Google AdWords Fundamental – Study Guide.

Google Adwords Advanced Search – Study Guide.

Google Adwords Advanced Display – Study Guide.

Google Adwords Youtube – Study Guide.

Google Analytics – Study Guide.

So this guy has put together training to become adwords certified based on his notes and training as an adwords professional. Certainly helps if you are selling to local biz or you want to start a campaign for yourself. It is free and no affiliate promotion and was linked to by the google+ google partners page. Hopefully it will help someone. No affiliate link but if I am not supposed to put here please delete mods.
Great Share - Thanks and Rep 5+

Don't mean too sound like a leach but are these downloadable? If not, I have bookmarked this page to return for each guide.
Or maybe there is an easier way. If so, can you let me know.

Thanks, alex44

NEVER MIND - I just bookmarked your page. Thanks
10-06-2014, 12:17 PM
RE:
+5 added. That's exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you very much :)
26.gif
10-13-2014, 11:56 AM
RE:
Nice share. Thank you!
10-17-2014, 11:44 PM
RE:
Thank you very much!!+Rep
11-02-2014, 07:11 AM
RE:
This is useful,thanks +repped!
11-02-2014, 07:31 AM