34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-27-2013, 07:02 PM
RE:
(03-27-2013 06:46 PM)stiffler Wrote:  It would be nice, if someone uploads it to some other site like mediafire,sendmyspace
i am having problem
What problems u have? The links are working just fine- i checked them 1 minute ago.
- try opening the links with google chrome or firefox
03-28-2013, 12:01 AM
RE:
No issues here either using Chrome. By accident deleted #2 and just downloaded it rather quickly.
if you think everyone else stupid, might be good time to look in a mirror...
03-28-2013, 01:41 AM
RE:
Thank you for the share, 3 Reps added.
Can you get adult women?
BBHF members,Thank you for all you do for us. :-)
I always give Rep points to the person I download from.
Heart BestBlackHatForum.com
03-28-2013, 07:14 AM
RE:
(03-28-2013 01:41 AM)Un4gettable Wrote:  Thank you for the share, 3 Reps added.
Can you get adult women?
Yeah , i will add some sometimes this week- don't know when for sure, depends on my schedule but i plan to upload some
adult sets too.

Cheers
03-28-2013, 09:26 AM
RE:
Excellent Share +REP added Thank you..
31.gif
03-28-2013, 10:06 AM
RE:
that would be one of the best post seen lately
03-28-2013, 05:47 PM
RE:
Thread Updated!
Adult Related Profiles for Social Media Websites Part 1 + 2 added
Thread Post #1
Cheers
03-28-2013, 10:56 PM
RE:
Thank you again Runboxxx for latest.

I always worry about using image sets (not talking about silly teen self mirror shots) not knowing what the rights are or where they came from.

Can one use these latest adult images without fear of the man sending them a bill?

Appreciate your shares much, so please do not take the question wrong, just want to make sure I get no surprises:)
03-28-2013, 11:32 PM
RE:
(03-28-2013 10:56 PM)justanumber Wrote:  Thank you again Runboxxx for latest.

I always worry about using image sets (not talking about silly teen self mirror shots) not knowing what the rights are or where they came from.

Can one use these latest adult images without fear of the man sending them a bill?

Appreciate your shares much, so please do not take the question wrong, just want to make sure I get no surprises:)
The images are not copyrighted. All these images belongs to the rightful owners/person depicted but they do not fall under copyright infringement law
since the photos have been posted in public and have not been tagged with any copyright watermark on them.

To explain it in a better way : You can't sue a photographer for taking a photo in a public place in which you also appear.
Any photo/video taken to a person in a public place/space does not require that person's permission to be made public/printed
as it does not represent a violation of privacy ( unless the photo content is suggesting sexual behavior by any means. eg. voyeur, upskirt, focus on body parts )

So to conclude: you cant "send a bill" to somebody that is posting/ reposting a set of photos that have been already released to public by the rightful owner without
any watermark or copyright note included with them.

The only thing i do not recommend is watermarking them as your own.

The purpose of all the image sets that i am uploading is to be used on any social networks adult or non adult, where it is not required to have
these photos watermarked as your own.

Hope this will help
03-29-2013, 12:03 AM
RE:
Thank your Runboxxx for taking the time to explain. What you are saying make perrrfect sense.

I am not into the adult industry really, just like to make landing pages and smartphone apps that advertise dating type sites. About the heaviest I am into is iFriends / ClickCash.

Nice that you share your experience here.
36.gif

40.gif