66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-10-2014, 12:30 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2014 12:40 AM by Loomy.)
RE:
you are disturbing the peace guys, seriously, i just come here to chill, share where necessary, not to hear two boyfriends fighting with each other.

@blackred, please test what you share, and provide original archives/sources as you claim you really bought them

@scorpiolazy This forum is fior ppl to share, please kindly lose yourself somewhere if thats not ur intention
07-10-2014, 12:37 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2014 01:06 AM by skuk99.)
RE:
[b]blackred[/b] thanks for sharing the script, i added rep...dont listen to [b]scorpiolazy. [/b]i personally don't get involve with others comments but this guy keep
going on about each and every threat that he has all the premium scripts so on
but he never share on this forum. this forum about sharing, doesn't
matter where file is missing, at least someone might have chance to work thing
around.

the main point at lest blackred is sharing with everyone and
contributing the forum without demanding any payment or script in return, thats
what this forum all about. not going around each and every threat and
telling people i have working script and come on skype...

if you want to share
on skype then why are you here on this forum? If you hve this script then thats
fine and you don’t want to share then keep it yourself but don’t pick on others
who is trying to contribute. try to
learn from others who has the skills and talent and helping everyone else
and sharing what they have without any demand.

i can confirm that this script is working, if you have problem with installation then follow these steps.

step 1 >

edit file ".htaccess" under the folder "burrow"

RewriteEngine on after that add the following lines if you are installing under "subdirectory"
RewriteBase /burrow/app/

step 2 >

open the folder "app"

edit file ".htaccess"
after RewriteEngine on add the following lines
RewriteBase /burrow/app/

step 3 >

open burrow > app > webroot >

edit file ".htaccess"
find the following lines "RewriteBase"
and add subfolder name as display below
RewriteBase /burrow/

and then goto

http://localhost/burrow/

enter the licences
"123456789"
07-10-2014, 01:58 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2014 03:00 AM by kada.)
RE:
Its not working n need license (( License Error: The license key you provided is not for this product.))
07-10-2014, 02:56 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2014 03:03 AM by skuk99.)
RE:
[b]kada, you must be doing some thing wrong or your system not meeting the minimum requirement.
[/b]http://dev1products.dev.agriya.com/doku.php?id=burrow-install
Server Requirements
  • PHP</acronym> Version - 5.2.7+ (preferably 5.3.5)
    • Extensions
      • GD Version - 2.x+
      • PCRE Version - 7.x+
      • cURL version - 7.x+
      • json version - 1.x+
      • PDO
      • Freetype
      • mbstring
      • PHP</acronym> ionCube Loader
    • php.ini settings
      • max_execution_time - 180 (not mandatory)
      • max_input_time - 6000 (not mandatory)
      • memory_limit - 128M (at least 32M)
      • safe_mode - off
      • open_basedir - No Value
      • display_error = On
      • magic_quotes_gpc = Off
  • MySQL Version - 5.x
  • Apache - 1+ (preferably 2+)
    • Modules
      • mod_rewrite
      • mod_deflate (not mandatory, but highly recommended for better performance–gzip)
      • mod_expires (not mandatory, but highly recommended for better performance–browser caching)
  • Recommended Linux distributions: Centos / Ubuntu / RedHat

i tested this script and working for me

are you getting any error messages or just blank page?
07-10-2014, 03:02 AM
RE:
Thanks alot as u can see guys i'am not a leecher ! :)
38.gif
07-10-2014, 03:03 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2014 03:06 AM by scorpiolazy.)
RE:
Please show me at least one post where something of value was posted without nothing in return. Good premium script must in a first pace come as retail version. Second it has to include all decoded files and then has to be tested to make sure it works. So if someone here posts garbage and everyone spends 3 months to figure out that script is missing main files and main database ... to bad.

Let me be clear. Just like others. I offer my service. For donation I will provide the script. I will tell what hosting to buy and will install script.

At the end you will have working website and perfectly installed script. Many members here would not be able to install sript even with instructions. It takes time to learn.

Anyone please share 100% working Amexi Sitebuilder, Amexi Polyvore or eDirectory 10.3.00 and I will give you link to 100% nulled copy of Burrow v2.0b3

For a donation I can install script to end user. This member here is dishonest. Everyone knows he steals scripts on Skype by promising good scripts to trade...

Again post something that is not usles crap or give me VIP so I can find some good scripts not available in general area and I will post something free. But not for Word_Press themes that were leached and posted here from other forums.

Anyone want to get working Burrow please contact me.

What is working for you? My friend wake up !!! This is my script and it is missing files and main database.
(07-10-2014 02:56 AM)skuk99 Wrote:  [b]kada, you must be doing some thing wrong or your system not meeting the minimum requirement.
[/b]http://dev1products.dev.agriya.com/doku.php?id=burrow-install
Server Requirements
  • PHP</acronym> Version - 5.2.7+ (preferably 5.3.5)
    • Extensions
      • GD Version - 2.x+
      • PCRE Version - 7.x+
      • cURL version - 7.x+
      • json version - 1.x+
      • PDO
      • Freetype
      • mbstring
      • PHP</acronym> ionCube Loader
    • php.ini settings
      • max_execution_time - 180 (not mandatory)
      • max_input_time - 6000 (not mandatory)
      • memory_limit - 128M (at least 32M)
      • safe_mode - off
      • open_basedir - No Value
      • display_error = On
      • magic_quotes_gpc = Off
  • MySQL Version - 5.x
  • Apache - 1+ (preferably 2+)
    • Modules
      • mod_rewrite
      • mod_deflate (not mandatory, but highly recommended for better performance–gzip)
      • mod_expires (not mandatory, but highly recommended for better performance–browser caching)
  • Recommended Linux distributions: Centos / Ubuntu / RedHat

i tested this script and working for me

are you getting any error messages or just blank page?
07-10-2014, 03:06 AM
RE:
haha how much times you said add me on skype you are asking something in return just share it here make peoples mood happy why your not just sharing one time god will give you what you need by doing favors to other people i'am sharing everything i purchased so far the Startup fRamework i gived 249$ for it and i shared it directly also everything on envatpo i shared!
07-10-2014, 03:10 AM
RE:
[b]kada[/b] : dont take me wrong way, please read carefully. there's no licences but i did enter those numbers and it did work for me
07-10-2014, 03:25 AM
RE:
[b]scorpiolazy[/b] , burrow is working and you need to get a life man.

burrow2.jpg[Image: file.html] burrow1.jpg[Image: file.html] check those pictures and stop messing around with other people post
07-10-2014, 03:53 AM
RE:
If it is working then I am very happy for everyone :)
32.gif

56.gif