61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-15-2015, 12:35 PM
RE: [GET][BBHF Exclusive] MainWP with 28 extensions (Clean - Nulled - Tested)
@jesuz i know views are not the same as downloads and the statement does not say that at all, it just states the fact that 100 people viewed the post and only one said thanks. When you make a new thread, specially one that shares a very hot item like this one, you can bet that most of those views result in a download, this was corroborated the next day by zippishare where it said the file was downloaded 92 times. Right now this thread has been viewed 1.226 times and the the total number of downloads is almost 800 that is a correlation of 65% of downloads to views, and i am sure we can assume that on the first 100 views that correlation was much higher.

Now, what i really intended to say is that there are too many leechers in this forum.

Cheers!
11-15-2015, 12:55 PM
Xanror, I have added +6 for your share and it is a shame there are such people that are to lazy and unappreciative. Thank you for the great share. Cheers.
11-15-2015, 02:24 PM
@xantor

I have given you my rep for sure! I am only allowed to give one right now though, but I promise I will look for other posts of yours to give there too.

We have a problem though buddy, I still can't enable these plugins. You're right, this is a terrific share but it's no good if the plugins can't be activated.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm doing something wrong so if that's the case please tell me how to make these plugins of your work.

I promise you @xantor, you help me to get these plugins working on my main site I WILL BUY the Wordfence plugin to add to the collection.

Help bro!
11-16-2015, 06:19 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2015 06:22 AM by xantor.)
@roym You are the only one that can´t activate the plugins out of several hundreds so logic dictates the problem is with your setup. The developer suggest that you install on a clean wp version to avoid conflicts. i suggest you try installing the plugins on a clean wp installation on a subdomain or on your localhost, in fact this plugins work pretty well on localhost.

Hope this helps.
11-16-2015, 07:03 AM
ANYWAY. IT´S A SUPERIOR QUALITY SHARE ABSOLUTELY. THANK VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!! ONE MORE TIME.
CONTINUE IF IT´S POSSIBLE WITH MORE EXTENSION PLEASE.

Thanks
14.gif
11-16-2015, 09:13 AM
Reps all yours my freind Perfect 10 Thanks
11-16-2015, 10:13 AM
Awesome share Xantor
+Max Rep
11-16-2015, 04:43 PM
Thanks for share your valuable item xantor!
Rep+ Added
11-16-2015, 04:55 PM
thanks and rep+
11-16-2015, 05:01 PM
seems valuable!
+5-repped!
69.gif

69.gif