65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-09-2015, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2015 02:19 AM by xantor.)
[GET][BBHF Exclusive] MainWP with 28 extensions (Clean - Nulled - Tested)

All plugins have been nulled, tested and verified clean by me

My last share (WPMUDEV Plugins) was downloaded by 312 leechers and only got 6 rep points, since then i stopped sharing stuff here in bbhf, let's try one more time and see how it goes.

Update: More than 100 views since i posted the update and only one guy said thank you, let's see what tomorrow brings.

[Image: mainwp_header_1.jpg]

What is MainWP?
MainWP is a suite of open source self-hosted WordPress Management plugins for users that have multiple WordPress sites and want to be able to control them from one central location. This includes sites on different hosts or servers.

What can I do with MainWP?
Once you have connected your sites (called Child sites) to your Dashboard you can do most anything from your MainWP Dashboard that you would be able to do from your Child sites wp-admin.

Isn’t this the same as WordPress Multisite?
No, a WordPress Multisite allows multiple virtual sites to share a single WordPress installation. This means all your sites on the multisite install are on the same server using the same Database and IP. MainWP allows you to connect and control completely independent WordPress sites even those on different hosts and servers.

What makes MainWP different from other similar management solutions?
MainWP is the only open source self hosted WordPress Management Plugin which means you have the ability to review all the code and see exactly what it is doing. View MainWP Code on Github.

Why does that matter?
With Management solutions that are hosted on the developers servers or self-hosted but contain encrypted code you can never truly be sure how that information is being used or even what information about your sites is being gathered.

You’ve mentioned self-hosted a few times what does that mean?
The MainWP Dashboard plugin is hosted on your own WordPress install and not on our private server. We do not keep any information to do with your network of MainWP?[/b]
The MainWP plugin contains Network Discovery Protection which hides the MainWP child sites on our servers.

[b]Won’t Google or my competitors be able to track my sites and know I am using Child plugin folder making it virtually impossible for anyone to know your using MainWP on your Child sites.

Download ( Usual Password )
Quote:

Instructions:
1-Unrar the files with the usual password, if you don't know the password check the freebies forum, don't ask!
2.- Upload the plugins to your site and enable all of them.
3.- If you have access to your account's CPanel follow the instructions indicated in http://docs.mainwp.com/disable-wp-cron/, don't add the "Check for available updates" cron job since you don't want to update.
4.- That's it!
  • Don't try to update the plugins.
  • Since you don't want to advertise that you are using a nulled script with your personal user handle i removed the mainwp user and password section.
  • I don't have an account with mainwp so if anybody wants to send me the updated extensions i can null them and update this post for everyone. I will give credit or not depending on your wishes.
  • We still missing four extensions to complete the full package, the missing extensions are: Boilerplate, Branding, Wordfence and WP SEO Extension. Again if anybody wants to contribute i will give credit or not depending on your wishes.
  • I tested access to all extensions configuration page and found no problems, but there could be other problems, if you have problems installing write your request in this thread and i will try to help you (NO PMs PLEASE) . (i may ignore or take more time to answer to leechers)

Take into consideration:
  • I don´t include virustotal scans because you should never trust a posted scan from the uploader, If somebody wants to include malware in a script they can easily post a fake virustotal scan. Do your own scans, if you want you can post your scan here for others to see.
  • Don´t trust a clean virustotal scan, it only tells you the files are not infected by well known malware, there are thousands of ways to add malware code to scripts.
  • Don´t download from the so called mirrors posted in this thread by dubious members, those so called mirrors contain the original files but may have been easily modified to include malware, and besides, it is really annoying how they try to hijack somebody else's thread to get the reputation or monetize somebody else's work via adsense.
  • Please buy the software if you are going to profit from it!
  • Don´t forget to add reputation, it is the right way to say thank you

11-09-2015, 10:52 AM
RE: MainWP all extensions (Clean and Nulled)
Testing rep ++ bro :)
11-09-2015, 11:00 AM
Thank you so much
Thanks
11-09-2015, 11:02 AM
Thanks for this share REP added !!!
11-09-2015, 11:23 AM
Thanks Xantor, and Max Reps. I know sometimes we post some good stuff for free and only get a rep or two. We got to help each other here!
73.gif
11-09-2015, 12:08 PM
Thank you very much, Xantor. Rep++
11-09-2015, 12:12 PM
Thanks man
looked for something like this
11-09-2015, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2015 12:36 PM by SUPREME.)
Virus Total For Download Link

Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/86386aa1bd904fcea48d12fae87804c5b76ea2a728d018e7dca9ed69f693e3f7/analysis/1447036474/
Detection ratio:     0 / 66

Thanks man!
+rep added
11-09-2015, 02:33 PM
oh man, I don't think these are nulled are they?? I installed the article poster and spinner and I can't enable them without an account.
11-09-2015, 04:29 PM
+ reps. Thanls!
15.gif

52.gif