13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-11-2014, 03:49 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2014 03:51 AM by jamalexa.)
RE: Update
It seems that he has dropped the 30 Day challenge. I am going to ask him on his G+ account. He has started his christmas Followalong. I hate when a marketer starts something free then drops it for his paid products. I could include the follow along because he is going to give niche products to setup for Christmas. However, if no one wants it I'll not waste anybody 's time. Please respond and let me know if you want a new thread or just add it to this one. If you don't tell me then I'll move on. Thanks.

Here is the followalong link -
Magic Button :
Code:
https://cljpublishingltd.leadpages.net/christmasfollowalong1/
08-12-2014, 07:08 PM
RE:
jamalexa, thanks for all your effort. It'll be cool if you could share the followalong videos here or new thread, whatever is most convenient. Thanks for the share.
08-14-2014, 04:31 AM
RE:
I'm going to make a new thread since it will offer new niches for Christmas.
08-26-2014, 03:03 PM
RE:
Thanks jamalexa, it will be great to have a new thread.
08-27-2014, 02:05 AM
RE:
Say Chris,
Please finish the class that you started for I'm sure that there are MANY people that you are helping including myself. Still need 14 days to finish!

Many Thanks in advance.

Fred
68.gif
08-27-2014, 02:49 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2014 02:54 AM by jamalexa.)
RE:
Fred2014 - If you want to leave that message then go to the first post and go to his G+ page and his Youtube channel and say what you said here. I also agree. He is not the only marketer that starts offering something free then drops it for his paid project. I understand that people get busy. His is running a site building service and doing a Christmas Followalong and other things, but don't drop potential clients along the road just to get more elsewhere.

By the way, to everyone else. He has not kept up with his Christmas Follow Along. I will make a thread and post any important news. He does give good tips especially about new amazon niches. I'll go back over his last posts in his G+ and Youtube threads and find some info to post later today. He does have good training but I thing he takes on more than he can keep up with. I understand because I'm guilty of doing the same thing.
10-01-2014, 08:59 PM
RE:
nice post mate :3
10-11-2014, 11:34 PM
RE:
Chris has NEVER completed a case study. He always starts, and around halfway into it, switches to pushing his paid stuff.

It gets pretty annoying, but I guess that's the price of free.
05-19-2015, 08:03 AM
RE: [GET] Azon Ultimatum - 30 Day Challenge
thank you for the share reps added

13.gif