63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-28-2014, 11:57 PM
[ GET ] Avast 2014 v9.0.2018 (Pro/ Internet Security)
[Image: AvastAntivirus-2014.png]
Avast 2014 v9.0.2018 (Pro/ Internet Security) | 112.7 / 121.7 MB
avast! Pro Antivirus
If you already have a firewall and anti-spam, you don’t need to pay for them twice. Choose Pro Antivirus to complete your protection.

Customize your security for your needs
avast! Pro Antivirus offers simple controls for keeping yourself virus-free in 2013 and allows you to customize it the way that best fits your personal computing habits.

Don’t lose your game
Silent gaming mode means you can play (or surf) without interruption. Pro Antivirus works silently in the background when you want it to, without notifications or changes to system performance.

Shop and bank online without worry
SafeZone is a private and isolated virtual window on your desktop, for securing your sensitive financial transactions online. Perfect for auction sites, buying tickets, booking hotels or airlines, online gaming, or any sort of monetary transfer.

Surf and socialize without worry
Sandbox lets you surf the web and run even risky programs virtually, outside your PC. And our Web, IM, and P2P shields ensure your safety on social networks (e.g. Facebook or Twitter) and online dating sites, IM chats (e.g. Skype or ICQ), or peer-to-peer file-sharing sites.

Benefit from real-time protection
Hybrid cloud technology streams your virus database updates to your PC in real-time, so your avast! software has all virus definitions as soon as they are known to our Virus Lab.

Know what’s coming before you click
Our cloud-based FileRep feature keeps reputation data on millions of files, so we can warn you of a file’s reputation before you open it.

Manage avast! on all your devices
Your AVAST Account portal is your personal directory for all your avast! related data, for all your desktop and mobile devices. Each month, we also prepare for you a Security Report that shows an overview of the most significant details (e.g. number of infected sites blocked).

Get help from a ‘Geek’ in your network
Our new Remote Assistance lets you initiate remote support from a family member or friend who agrees to help. Initiated by you, it routes through AVAST’s servers, bypasses firewalls, and can be terminated by you at any time.

Take advantage of crowd-sourced, faster detection
Our avast! CommunityIQ technology is the fastest signature-based malware data source available, due in part to our having the largest community of users serving – anonymously – as early warning 'sensors'.

[Image: avast+2014.png][/url]

[url=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1PwgjEaZBus/U1JgoHHHxCI/AAAAAAAAGKE/RfzI4vzqtPo/s1600/antv.png][Image: antv.png]

avast! Internet Security
Stops theft of your personal data, intrusions of your privacy, email scams, viruses, and spyware. A comprehensive solution that also includes all our Pro Antivirus features.

Go beyond antivirus to protect yourself
avast! Internet Security provides complete antivirus, anti-spyware, antispam, and firewall protection, complemented by remote assistance options, a software updater, and avast! SafeZone, built specifically for online shopping and banking threats you’ll encounter in 2013.

Make sure your identity stays yours alone
Our built-in silent firewall blocks hackers and other unauthorized entry attempts to steal sensitive personal data from your PC. Plus, email spam and phishing attacks are prevented with built-in anti-spam.

Shop and bank online without worry
SafeZone is a private and isolated virtual window on your desktop, for securing your sensitive financial transactions online. Perfect for auction sites, buying tickets, booking hotels or airlines, online gaming, or any sort of monetary transfer.

Surf and socialize without worry
Sandbox lets you surf the web and run even risky programs virtually, outside your PC. And our Web, IM, and P2P shields ensure your safety on social networks (e.g. Facebook or Twitter) and online dating sites, IM chats (e.g. Skype or ICQ), or peer-to-peer file-sharing sites.

Benefit from real-time protection
Hybrid cloud technology streams your virus database updates to your PC in real-time, so your avast! software has all virus definitions as soon as they are known to our Virus Lab.

Know what’s coming before you click
Our cloud-based FileRep feature keeps reputation data on millions of files, so we can warn you of a file’s reputation before you open it.

Manage avast! on all your devices
Your AVAST Account portal is your personal directory for all your avast! related data, for all your desktop and mobile devices. Each month, we also prepare for you a Security Report that shows an overview of the most significant details (e.g. number of infected sites blocked).

Get help from a ‘Geek’ in your network
Our Remote Assistance lets you connect remotely to friends or family members for computer help. It routes through AVAST’s servers, bypasses firewalls, and can be terminated by either party at any time.

Take advantage of crowd-sourced, faster detection
Our avast! CommunityIQ technology is the fastest signature-based malware data source available, due in part to our having the largest community of users serving – anonymously – as early warning 'sensors'.

What's New in AVAST 2014 R3 SP1 (build number 9.0.2018)
  • Stream Filtering -- fixed stability and compatibility issues, it's running smooth and fast now, so no more browsing problems :-)
  • Firewall -- the firewall should be more stable and with better compatibility with other network applications. we spent a lot time analyzing various *marked as SPAM* you provided to us to increase your confidence level.
  • Android protection - we can protect (if you wish) your Android phones and tablets with avast! Free Mobile Security (through your active Google Account) automatically (during the installation or update).
Requirements
  • Windows 8 (any Edition, 32-bit or 64-bit, excl. RT Edition),Windows 7 (any Edition, 32-bit or 64-bit),Windows Vista (any Edition excl. Starter Edition, 32-bit or 64-bit),Windows XP Service Pack 2 or higher (any Edition, 32-bit or 64-bit),Windows 2000
  • Pentium 3 Processor
  • 128 MB RAM
  • 500 MB of free hard disk space
Home Page : http://www.avast.com/en-us/index

Love Love Love ]]<<</2014/06/avast-2014-v902018-pro-internet-security.html]DOWNLOAD + CRACK HERE Heart Heart Heart
The starting point of all achievement is desire - Napoleon Hill -
Destiny is all - Uhtred the Son of Uhtred
06-29-2014, 12:56 AM
RE:
THANKS +1 RAPE :P
06-29-2014, 01:09 AM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2014 01:47 AM by Metalpriest.)
RE:
Confirmed and tested working the Internet Security version, the keys are working till 9/16/2016.
[Image: 728x90-1.jpg]
06-29-2014, 02:06 AM
RE:
thanks.. max rep added
06-29-2014, 06:31 AM
RE:
thnx buddies :D
40.gif
07-11-2014, 02:51 AM
RE:
There is nothing of value here. The bloody site tried desperately to get you to download .EXE files, it even renames the file to an unsuspecting file just to get you to run it.
Stop giving us SHIT download sites like this!!!
07-11-2014, 03:03 AM
RE:
(07-11-2014 02:51 AM)Hyaena84 Wrote:  There is nothing of value here. The bloody site tried desperately to get you to download .EXE files, it even renames the file to an unsuspecting file just to get you to run it.

Hey AMATAUR VIP MEMBER .... when you dont know anything about cracking dont comment shit here anyways thnx Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-11-2014, 07:06 AM
RE:
(07-11-2014 03:03 AM)Leddie Malik Wrote:  
(07-11-2014 02:51 AM)Hyaena84 Wrote:  There is nothing of value here. The bloody site tried desperately to get you to download .EXE files, it even renames the file to an unsuspecting file just to get you to run it.
Amateur? Get out of town! If you cant share like everyone else (HINT! Zippyshare) dont post links to crap sites that get you nowhere. Share or get out of town. Thats what i say!

Hey AMATAUR VIP MEMBER .... when you dont know anything about cracking dont comment shit here anyways thnx Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-12-2014, 12:11 AM
RE:
(07-11-2014 07:06 AM)Hyaena84 Wrote:  
(07-11-2014 03:03 AM)Leddie Malik Wrote:  
Amateur? Get out of town! If you cant share like everyone else (HINT! Zippyshare) dont post links to crap sites that get you nowhere. Share or get out of town. Thats what i say!

Lol ok if you want to take it for free take and dont make me angry , i spent my time to post this for all to take something that cost money for free ... !! i want to ask you : Do you want that me to come to your home , to download it for you to install it for you , to do everything for free , but i think and if i will do all of this you will say to me : " You are still wrong " i know many peoples like you in real life but i just thanks them like i thank you :D !!! because you and them motivate me to hard work more and more !!! #Respect .... Cool Cool Cool Cool Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

9.gif