67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-07-2013, 04:59 PM
works GREAT!
Did exactly what you said... and it works GREAT!!!! Smile
02-07-2013, 08:43 PM
RE:
no list,!!!!!!!!!!plz!
02-07-2013, 09:01 PM
RE:
@ALL

Works as tested in our #11 POST, try a different download of the .MSi setup from a different download mirror in OP

Trying to see how db of sites is stored, to how a db of sites is added.

@Black > any luck?
*** Glad to be Back! ***
02-07-2013, 09:56 PM
RE:
(02-07-2013 09:01 PM)supercharger Wrote:  @ALL

Works as tested in our #11 POST, try a different download of the .MSi setup from a different download mirror in OP

Trying to see how db of sites is stored, to how a db of sites is added.

@Black > any luck?
None yet Confused
They have a txt file hosted somewhere. Can't seem to figure out the link. Hopefully a more experienced cracker can figure this Huh
[Image: 2aKXH]
02-08-2013, 01:06 AM
RE:
HI,

I agree. We cannot add sites to AMR! While I appreciate the crack, there's no way to use existing Articles Directories for submission too -- as AMR will automatically mark them as "failed." Any help is highly appreciated...
51.gif
02-08-2013, 03:25 AM
RE:
Thanks for trying to crack this blackninjx, always good to see a fellow cracker caring and sharing ;)
The reason why this doesn't work is that AMR relies on a remote server to work, you can't make it work until you:

1) Figure out how the remote server's code works
2) Emulate the remote server on your own server (it's basic PHP+MySQL, but making it work for multiple users and making sure that there aren't any bugs might give you some headaches).
3) Change all the references to amr servers to your own servers in the code

It's difficult but not impossible, wishing you good luck :)

Cheers,
Taur
02-08-2013, 05:58 PM
RE:
Code:
http://www.articlemarketingrobot.com/latest/pingservers.txt
heres one... there needs to more than this though..
(05-02-2018 03:53 AM)skphero Wrote:  Stop making people by sharing fake keys :p !!
[Image: mysig.png]
02-08-2013, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 08:45 PM by PRT.)
RE:
Unfiltered directory lists
1x18k list
1x4k list
1x1k list

should get at least some from those...

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.maxmirror.com/download/0FIAYZNF
Code:
http://www.mirrorupload.net/file/0AVE0QFY/amrlists.zip
Code:
http://uploadmirrors.com/download/0UORJBZH/amrlists.zip
Code:
http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/16211779/file.html

Quote:[Method] Finding Articles Directories for AMR without Footprints
Quote:One of the problems I have always had with Scrapebox footprints was for me they can take forever to produce a result using public proxies or will often burn out my bandwidth quota if I am using private proxies. The last time I used footprints for article directories it took me a week to generate the list and the end result was a slight incremental increae in the amount of directories that were valid after importing them into AMR.

With that said, I have come up with a way to create import lists faster and more efficiently. In a nutshell it goes on the premise of finding AA URLs except for article directories. My typical AMR blast before I figured this out was 274 submitted/100 auto approved. After 1 pass of importing URLs into AMR I was able to increase my result to 700 submitted/300 auto approved.

What you will need:
1. An AA list for an AMR article you have submitted.
2. Scrapebox Link Extractor
3. Scrapebox Backlink Checker
4. AMR

Steps:
1. Take the AA list for the article you have and import it into Scrapebox.
1a. Trim the list to the root domain.
1b. Remove duplicate domains.

This will leave you with a site list that you will be able to load into the Link Extractor add-on.

2. Load the Link Extractor add-on and set to Internal links.
2a. Import the list from the Harvestor.
2b. Hit 'Start'.

The Link Extractor will go to each url and attempt to scrape the entire site. You are ultimately searching for articles because within those articles are the backlinks to the author's site. Once the Link Extractor has worked, Export the list to somewhere you can import it again into the Harvestor. I have noticed with the this add-on that it only seems to go down 1 level into the site. So it is necessary to repeat steps 2 - 3 a few times.

3. Remove Duplicate URLs
3a. Remove URL Containing the Word, author
3b. Remove URL Containing the Word, category
3c. Remove URL Containing the Word, tag

Step 3 is not really necessary but my end goal is to build up a list where the url contains "domain.name/article.name" because that is where you will find the author's anchor text. For efficiency I just removed what I have deemed "non essential" URLs.

4. Repeat Step 2 - 3 until you have a large list of "domain.name/article.name" URLs.
5. Change the Link Extractor to now be External.
6. Import the last list into the Link Extractor that you were able to generate from Steps 2 - 3.
7. Start

You're going to end up with all of the External links from these pages which will contain the author's anchor text URL (the goal).

8. Load the Scrapebox Backlink Checker.
8a. Take the last list you had and import it into the Backlink Checker.
8b. Start
8c. Download Backlinks

The result after step 8 will be a list of article directories (and every other backlink method) from these domains.

9. Trim this list to the root domain.
10. Import into AMR

My result from this test was a list of about 125,000 to import. I ended up with 20% that were accepted by AMR. After signing up and removing the errors I ended up with a list of about 4,000 with a submitted result of 15% and an auto approve result of around 9%.
Not my method.. maybe helpful to someone..
(05-02-2018 03:53 AM)skphero Wrote:  Stop making people by sharing fake keys :p !!
[Image: mysig.png]
02-09-2013, 02:17 AM
RE:
wow thanks man.
02-09-2013, 10:18 AM
RE:
what is the password ?for the rar file ?
41.gif

63.gif