18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-08-2014, 12:18 PM
RE:
I use this product and it works
03-08-2014, 01:43 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2014 01:45 PM by intrepid.)
RE:
I really enjoy your natural health shares. Keep them coming. +5REP added.

Today I bought 2 bottles of Braggs Brand ACV at the supermarket because I've been using it daily for 8 years and never got a cold. It detoxifies your body.
03-08-2014, 02:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2014 02:02 PM by belly.)
RE:
NO LIE I purchased a bottle yesterday before even seeing this lol

So this info will be good to go farther in depth about how beneficial it is...

Thanks

REP'ed

BELLY
03-08-2014, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2014 04:09 PM by carnegie33.)
RE:
Nice to know that there are others out there that take ACV, I have been taking it for years.
I learned about AVC from my Grandfather and my Great Grandmother who both lived into there
late 90's. My Grandfather was a farmer and made his own Cider and vinegar and told my that our
family has been taking vinegar for generations in the old country. I buy Bragg's in a gallon jug at the
health food store.

ACV is the very best thing I have ever found for food poisoning, when you start to feel bad, take two
tablespoons of ACV in liquid (apple juice or orange juice works well) and it will stop food poisoning in it's tracks.
03-08-2014, 04:37 PM
RE:
Good to see so many people taking their health into their own hands.

BTW - Activated charcoal as well as green clay are very good for toxins and food poisoning. Always have some charcoal on hand just in case. They are both fantastic for making poultices, too.

Take a brown recluse spider bite as an example.

Ever seen how bad they can be? The bite injects a flesh eating bacteria into your skin that starts disintegrating your skin. Go ahead and google it and look at the pics. Also notice how mainstream medicine is an absolute failure when it comes to this. A poultice of charcoal, green clay and echinacea cleans it right up. Ask me how I know. :/
34.gif
03-08-2014, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2014 05:35 PM by uppastmidnight.)
RE:
oh wow. You got bit by a brown recluse before? Those things are nasty

Mirror
Love
03-08-2014, 05:51 PM
RE:
(03-08-2014 05:27 PM)uppastmidnight Wrote:  oh wow. You got bit by a brown recluse before? Those things are nasty

Mirror
Love
Yes, not fun. It's quite alarming seeing a hole start eating it's way through your flesh. And they are painful bites. it burns like a mofo. All I did was consumed mega dosses of vit C and echinacea, made those poultices and changed them a couple times a day. In between I cleaned the wound with raw coconut oil. Cleared up in a couple weeks. There's a very tiny slight white scar there now, you can't even tell I was bit.

Other people are not so furtunate. People have died from their bites, had limbs amputated, suffer with giant abscesses etc. Pumped full of all kinds of anti-biotics, steroid creams and all kinds of other phrama nonsense. I fear mainstream medicines insanity more than poisonous snakes and spiders!
03-08-2014, 07:03 PM
RE:
Thanks for a great share. Reps added.
03-08-2014, 07:32 PM
RE:
Great share. Many thanks. Rep +5 given

I use ACV everyday - really great stuff. Give it to whoever is going down with flu. EXCELLENT for sore throat - take 2 tablespoons (yes tablespoons) NEAT (ie no diluting) - stings like hell but works a treat - kills off all the germs in your throat and no antibiotics needed - ever. I swear by it.
03-09-2014, 01:47 AM
RE:
Great Share you got 5 on it.
66.gif
Angry I always give reputation points to everyone post I download. Do the same thing. It only take 3 additional seconds to do this for the uploaders who invest time in helping you get the best sh#@ on the web. Angry

27.gif