5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-20-2016, 06:53 AM
RE: [GET] Anton Kreil - Professional Forex Trading Masterclass ($$$ ---> FREE!)
All of the links are down. Can someone please re-upload this?
11-01-2016, 04:52 AM
Can anyone share?

All links are down.
11-01-2016, 07:57 AM
link not working
12-13-2016, 07:41 PM
(09-21-2016 11:22 PM)saintjohnny Wrote:  Mega Mirror

Magic Button :
Code:
!iaO7WAZiZ7CYrhN5-lMDXA

Excel + PDF

Hey Bro'

Could you please re-upload the PDFs?

Your mega link is down, namely.

What about the videos?

Any idea where I could get / trade them?

Thank you.
Faith moves mountains, but only knowledge moves them to the right place.
12-21-2016, 05:08 PM
Thats how banks do trading
22.gif
12-21-2016, 05:42 PM
bump for a reup
Laid off.. Struggling financially.. any help to make money will be great!
01-02-2017, 01:37 PM
Can we get a reup? Thanks in advance!
02-23-2017, 05:33 PM
(07-26-2016 11:28 PM)Tayde Wrote:  Wow, thanks a ton for sharing.
Do you happen to know when was this course released? I am getting into Forex so I hope it's not outdated. :)

None of the courses you'll find online are outdated... Forex has changed a lot within the last few years however... Just not quite as volatile as it used to be. Having said that, almost every course I've ever bothered to go through has given me at least ONE GOOD SOLID NUGGET of valuable information.

And remember... There is no holy grail i.e., it's not unusual for people new to forex trading to win a few trades and THEN? Try to find the PERFECT system so they can win EVERY TRADE.

Don't waste your time.

In my humble experience? Most indicators WORK. The TRICK? To find a set of indicators that WORK for YOU. Some indicators are simply too busy. Some don't make a lot of sense. Some are just too d*** ugly.

Find a set of indicators that work for YOU. Fit your taste and eventual trading style and remember... Most indicators are simply CONFIRMING some other indicator you're using.

I personally find trading much easier by not cluttering up my chart with a ton of them.

In fact... My indicators are super easy and all pretty much come standard on the MT4 platform although you can find others elsewhere online.

What I personally use...

1) Heiken Ashi candles
2) 21 EMA (exponential moving average) for ENTRY
3) 200 EMA for long term trend identification
4) MACD set to 12-26-9
5) Stochastics set to 14-7-3

Optional

6) Candle ending indicator -- on any timeframe, tells you when your current candle will CLOSE.

7) Average Daily Range Calculator indicator -- This indicator tells you the average daily range of any currency pair.

*Notes: My personal experience is that most currencies almost always hit their average daily range. So as long as you know how many pips are necessary to reach the average daily range HIGH or LOW, you can now use the rest of your indicators to tell you the direction of the trend and jump in. Take profit when you reach the average daily range high or low. If your indicators are telling you to go long then go long until you reach the ADR high. If your indicators tell you to go short? Go short until you reach the ADR low.

Last but not least...

IF there is a HOLY GRAIL of FOREX TRADING? Then to me, it would HAVE to be trading on the higher timeframes. Almost all indicators work even better on the H4 - DAILY - WEEKLY timeframes.

Anything can, will and DOES happen on the smaller timeframes.

Sorry... Didn't mean to go crazy here but the bottom line is that Forex is a lot like Internet Marketing... i.e., it's easy to get the shiny object syndrome especially when you win a few trades.

Better to simply TAKE ACTION.

Download a demo account. Use a set of indicators that work for YOU. Keep using them day in and day out until you know exactly how they work and how sensitive they are.

Watch YouTube videos about every indicator you decide to use for your own trading. Become an EXPERT on THAT indicator.

Never risk more than you can afford to lose.

Good luck!
02-25-2017, 04:27 AM
download from this website http://forexwinners.net/forex/profession...nstutrade/
02-26-2017, 09:21 AM
link is not available anymore !!
Hitface
14.gif

7.gif