28.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-19-2019, 07:16 AM
RE: [GET] Another Quick Way to Spot Premium-Gold Download Links
Hi layna61524, i don't find this "looking glass" icon to search something at pastebin. I see a search "field", but i can't find something there.
05-19-2019, 08:09 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2019 08:12 AM by MoneyMaven.)
I think Layna may mean the little magnifying glass icon inside the search box. You're not going to have much luck with Pastebin if you're going there looking for something in particular. A google [Get] search is best for that. Pastebin is good for window shopping and finding stuff you weren't looking for but that look interesting or fun. Finding exact products is like voodoo, and you need hacker skills to get them. Skills which will never be taught on any forum which has a VIP section. :D

But there is a lot of cool stuff on there if you're creative and open with your search queries.
05-22-2019, 01:52 AM
That's absolutely right, MoneyMaven. I've said it before, the search methods I talk about for FINDING STUFF are best used with an open mind. You will be sorely disappointed if you are looking for a particular product ... especially a recently launched I-M type product or course. And should you be lucky enough to find it, the links will more likely than not be on premium file share servers that most can't use anyway.

The methods I describe require that you have plenty of time and patience and "be open" to what you find. For example, generic keywords like PLR, copywriting, marketing, etc. can help to narrow down what you find. But you shouldn't expect to find courses or products by their titles or names or even by copywriter's or marketer's names (although you could).

Usually, after my posts, I get PMs from people who complain they aren't finding stuff (even AFTER I have posted links as proof that the downloads are out there!). I try to get back to them for more details and sure enough ... they're doing EXACTLY what I have warned them NOT to do.

So, thanks for your post ... it re-affirms what I have tried to make clear in all of my HOW TO FIND STUFF shares.

Mean hacking skills and/or website/Amazon S3 ripper tools are needed for getting the specific (and often more current) stuff.

The methods described above leave what you ultimately find to the whim of those who share it. Window shopping, as you put it.

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
05-22-2019, 02:28 AM
Thanks layna. I downloaded all links with JDownloader. Works great.

66.gif