47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-29-2016, 12:38 AM
RE: [GET] Andrew Hansen – Constant Profits Club Mediafire LINKS
roukousnel ; if you making money why don't you buy the full course and help everyone here.
08-29-2016, 02:03 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2016 03:09 AM by roukousnel.)
@dukethamoron
Because :
1)the full course costs 3000$
2)the course is closed
3)even if I could buy it, I wouldn't help leechers with 20 posts and 0 reps in 4+ years
Good luck with your miserable life.
Perhaps you could begin implementing something from the courses you get from here instead of wasting your time and our time with your useless posts.
P.S. If you are Andrew Hansen and this is your account, please pardon my manners. I've just stolen and put into action your course. Thank you and I will be refunding you in the future. If you aren't Andrew Hansen, however, you'd better start watching the course ASAP.
08-29-2016, 10:22 AM
Hi roukousnel I am curious which part you implemented and it gives you the good result? Thanks for reporting back with your result. +5 Reps for your success.
Sharing is caring. Rep to your heart's content for those who shares.
08-29-2016, 02:22 PM
roukousnel...I am curious too , which part you implemented that made you money?

Is it the immediate income part? I am already making money from iwriter , but not

consistent
08-29-2016, 10:04 PM
@roukousnel

I saw the course is closed, even its open, you poor sh$t hole could not buy it. Why you care if I have 20 posts or 0 rep. Does it add $$ in your pocket ? Well, don''t tell me what should I do ? Your biggest leechers here, at least you should share this course in mediafire, at least everyone could download it. But no problem I am downloading it with JDownloader using links I got somewhere else.
36.gif
08-29-2016, 10:23 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2016 10:25 PM by roukousnel.)
Thank you for your kind words mate! I wish you great success with your courses. As a proof of my gratitude, I'm giving you a gift! It's your message without any mistakes. It took me some time to do so but ,nevermind. Here it is!

I saw the course is closed; even if it was open, you poor sh$t hole could not buy it. Why do you care if I have 20 posts or 0 rep? Does it add $$ in your pocket? Well, don't tell me what I should do! You're the biggest leechers here. At least you could have shared this course in MediaFire so that everyone could download it. But no problem, I am downloading it with JDownloader using links I got somewhere else.

I didn't do any vocabulary enhancement here! I will let my 5-year-old niece do it for you!
Good luck in your Internet Marketing career

(08-29-2016 10:04 PM)dukethacore Wrote:  @roukousnel

I saw the course is closed, even its open, you poor sh$t hole could not buy it. Why you care if I have 20 posts or 0 rep. Does it add $$ in your pocket ? Well, don''t tell me what should I do ? Your biggest leechers here, at least you should share this course in mediafire, at least everyone could download it. But no problem I am downloading it with JDownloader using links I got somewhere else.
You just need to focus /Mad Slap
08-30-2016, 05:49 PM
I am thankful to roukousnel for responding to my PM...

Honestly guys and gals , there is lot you can learn from roukousnel

+5 rep to roukousnel :)
09-02-2016, 08:30 PM
I think there must be 10 week web classes and 10 coaching sessions.

But the share contains only 6 weeks?
09-04-2016, 10:46 PM
Download link is not working . Plz update . Thanks
09-05-2016, 04:31 AM
Here you go guys. Fresh link from Mega. Make mirrors! It's a pretty good course.

8.gif
We are but a speck in the field of unlimited potential,
bound only by our limited beliefs and fears.

58.gif